Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Yes! Could we have a few more sales page objectives updated soon, @SaintSovereign?

3 or 4 of the most popular ones will do at the moment.

7 Likes

Outstanding ZP updates:

Aegis Initiative: Covid-19
Ascension for Women
Beyond Limitless
Boxing Mastery X
Executive
Limitless Executive
Sex & Seduction

8 Likes

I am looking forward to:

OBJECTIVES ZP

:grin:

9 Likes

I think making such a title would actually be easier than writing the objectives.

OBJECTIVES ZP:

Do you want to know the objectives of all past and future main store titles and Q store modules?

Do you dream of understanding which subliminal to use?

Have you wondered about the differences between the various titles at subliminal club wherher they be healing, seduction, wealth or alpha subliminals?

Are you tired of repeatedly answering newbies on what so and so does?

If you want the answers to be revealed to you…

ORDER NOW!

7 Likes

The script of Objectives ZP will just be the words “there are no modules in ZP” repeated over 15 minutes.

7 Likes

Bringing this to this thread. When someone’s doing a dry fast that ends at sunset, what time of the day is the best to run subliminals, especially if that sub stack includes a physical shifting sub like EF ST2?

Yes. I recall reading someone had an experience where they used Wanted and then their next stack had Heartsong, or maybe it was the other way around? I’m not sure but that’s the impression that I got. That it did help manifest more of the women that were more their type. I wish I had it more detailed but maybe the person who did that will read and respond to your inquiry.

1 Like

Curious as to what’s next from @SaintSovereign and @Fire

5 Likes

If that’s true, I guess it also means Khan with Heart Song manifests women who love to get dominated.

1 Like

Besides an incredible coming Saturday
with Ascension Chamber!

3 Likes

[Sir David Attenborough speaking in hushed tones]:

The observant among us will have keenly noted a characteristic stillness and preternatural calm, descended upon the forum, that typically signals and precedes the great Saint’s building momentum as he prepares to breach the surface; spreading life-giving nutrients to the various surrounding aquatic fauna…

hump gif

10 Likes

I don’t think you need heartsong to manifest the goal with that wording

Khan will do

3 Likes

I assume that the best time would be after sunset, as that would allow you to get hydrated.

2 Likes

That’s a sensible assumption. Makes sense—with the hydration and food after breaking the fast, there’s more to power the subs with.

2 Likes

Exactly, and with the physical burden of the fast you’re better off running the sub when you’re nourished.

Another alternative could be before sunrise, as that would be when the sub would have to be run.

1 Like

We all gonna have a whale of a time

3 Likes

ZP customs :ok_hand: :+1:

5 Likes

So all women?

4 Likes

It’s already almost 6 months since we started the trial for Zero Point programs. Can you believe it? It feels equally like they just got here and like they’ve been here forever.

9 Likes

I went back last night (Sunday night) and re-read my private testing ZP journal. The whole thing. Man was I a mess :nerd_face:

7 Likes