Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

@Invictus you make me want to buy this and run just ST3.

3 Likes

To be honest when the man told his results I was like “yeah, maybe I should dowbload it before SaintSovereign lowers the power of EF”

3 Likes

Haha, I’m in the middle of an EF right now, but it’s not quite the fitness talked about here. (For more details, see my journal)

1 Like

I’m glad I downloaded it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’m not running it anytime soon.

1 Like

No link? I’ve read part of it when you tagged me in!

Going the other way on EF4. One loop.

:joy:

I should really be playing EF1 though.

:grin:

3 Likes

Honestly, the best things about EF is that you can use the stages based on your needs, instead of running it like the other multi-stagers.

Also, why not EF2 if your goal is losing weight first :thinking:?

1 Like

Yes. It’s not like everyone will achieve all their Fat Loss goals in 45 days on EF2, and should move on to the next file.

Each stage deserves as long as one needs.

:ok_hand:t2:

Sedentary old man issues. Need to get the necessary patterning and routines first.

My interest is not in isolated bodybuilding style exercises. Its all functional & rotational work with clubbells and kettlebells.

Jumping straight on EF2, I’ll risk pulling muscles everywhere doing extreme strength-endurance training.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

This one I’m a little confused on as to what the recommended listening pattern should be, especially with regard to Beast Within and Beast Unleashed. Can anyone assist me with understanding the pattern? Am going to start with Stage 2, but want to understand how Unleashed and Beast Within should be used. No other programs.

Likewise. We still don’t know that much about it despite being named a year ago…

Wouldn’t you just follow the standard Zero Point Listening Instructions?

If you’re running Emperor Fitness, you may not even need either, but if you do feel like you need 'em, you gotta follow the instructions. One assists with recovery afterward, the other helps with workouts. At this point, these are for those who aren’t running EF or Spartan, since those contain a lot of scripting with recovery and performance.

12 Likes

Related to this, I’ve relatively suddenly begun to have a much easier time falling asleep at nights.

Possible related factors:

• Ran CFW for 3-6 weeks and then stopped running it about 2 weeks ago. Getting to sleep was harder during them much easier now. Could be related.

• Running Dragon Flight now (started 8 days ago). I’ve observed (more than felt) energetic and systemic shifts happening, pretty much since Day 1.

• Mercury Retrograde ended. Seemed like I was physically sensitive to it. Not sure.

2 Likes

Yes so that’s why I was really asking…the one for listening while working out. I work out everyday and used the old Beast quite a bit, often looping it four times for a 45 minute workout. I’m guessing that’s not a great idea with the ZP version and so I’m trying to understand what’s allowed with it.

Going to try without for now. But I did enjoy the old Beast.

We’re still looking into how we can incorporate “boosters” again that you could possibly use that way. We just have to be careful. So, sometime this year, you should be able to use the new Beast like the old one.

11 Likes

That’s some f amazing sub…i will slap right on face if someone say it’s placebo

I listen to the sub at 6am while struggling to sleep…
I slept while it was playing

I went to gym at 6pm…and it was chest day…not only i able to increase weight but i also perform every rep with perfect form

I just couldn’t believe it…this sub is amazing :heart_eyes:

& Btw it was my 1st loop on st1

9 Likes

How did you determine that your form was perfect?

After every set my body is pumping like beast and there are trainers around who also told me…i was performing good

1 Like

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

Could also be related to the fact that you were in a “healing overdrive” :thinking:

When I feel like a sub is causing an extreme level of changes, I do feel like I can’t sleep as easily.

Happened with me on mind’s eye and emperor (in the beginning).

1 Like