Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Interesting, I referred to this Pearl of a Great Price in my journal, did not even know that Neville Goddard talked of it.

Found it on YouTube thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes☹️
You are already absent alot​:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I don’t wanna be rude
But believe me, if you take a long washout and recon fades, you will come back.
Because it’s a very much good choice.
Imagine you could heal your traumas, being a very much better and powerful version of yourself.
I mean what does a human wanr?
Love? SC!
Power? SC
Healing? SC
What is the problem of listening to something telling you: you are powerful?, when you wake up in the morning and tell yourself, it just work more fast and more profound! Then why not?
You go to a teacher and he/she teaches you sth, and tells go and do these as a practice, it’d be wise to follow and think about your power.

2 Likes

Yes, I vaguely remember that from back in the day. Thanks.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn is a must have and the other things if you know them, you’ll definitely use them. It’s not an easy ride. I certainly used/use the method myself at times. But now it’s just checking in and seeing/feeling what’s there and just allowing it, then it dissolves and with practice and as you learn to go deeper it’ll even release via your body.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Please elaborate

How does your listening pattern look like in these both scenarios ?

And can you please explain what are the pros and cons of doing each

1 Like

Oh
I really WAS tired last night, look at grammatical errors haha

1 Like

That’s really interesting, lol. I recommend leaving those circles if you want to get anywhere.

You can’t give your power away. There’s no such thing, lol. Power is not something you readily have available in a supply. It’s not something you can give or take. It’s not something you have, it’s what you are.

You and everyone else is already powerful, more than you can imagine. Neville does a good job at helping people wake up to that. Your internal state, subconscious belief systems, perceptions and thoughts literally create your external reality. The reality that you experience is merely a reflection of what you have going on internally. Once you understand that, then you can create your reality very easily.

“The world is a mirror , forever reflecting what you are doing, within yourself.” – Neville Goddard .

“Most of us are reflecting life and not affecting it. Your inner speech mirrors your mind, and your mind mirrors God. If you do not change your thoughts, you haven’t changed their activity. And if you do not change their activity, the conditions of your life cannot change, for they are only bearing witness to the inner action of your mind.” - Neville Goddard

Neville is 100% correct.

Now let’s zoom out for a second. Most people are experiencing depressing, unfulfilling and unhealthy lives where they are struggling financially. Working jobs that are stressful and dealing with people that they can’t stand.

Well, if it’s all a reflection. Then what does that say about their internal?

It’s not aligned with what they want.

Subs are nothing more than tools to help you change your internal.

What you’re doing with subs is changing what’s going on inside, in order to change what you reflect and have a different experience. Nothing more, nothing less.

Subliminals are effective because they target the subconscious mind directly, which is a… what you would call major player in the internal makeup. That’s when you get into things like subconscious beliefs, perceptions, traumas and conclusions about reality. The subconscious mind works very differently from the conscious mind and is a lot more powerful. It would empower you and everyone else here to start learning more about how the subconscious mind works. That way you’d be better equipped with the knowledge to manifest your reality.

Dragon Reborn ZP is one of those subliminals that can be effective in changing your internal.

So, yeah. You’re not going against Neville’s teachings/ideas.
If anything, you’re actually applying them.

11 Likes
1 Like

I’ve only listened to stage 4 once so far. But sometime since my last washout I’ve been waking up in the morning as usual. Then I just stay in bed trying to sleep more but it’s not happening but it doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s kind of almost like that comfortable cozy feeling maybe you’d get when you’re a kid. I think that’s because you don’t have those pressures on yourself and responsibilities or have tos of life. So it’s just nice to experience that as I don’t have a set schedule for my mornings yet.

Even though I definitely need/want like 10 hours of sleep on DR. I feel like there’s a chance I might extend stage 4 past my planned 2 cycles. I’m doing Sanguine and LBFH with it so maybe I’ll go a full 4 stages to maximize this stack. By then I should be well past any LBFH healing I’d think. LBFH seemed to bring up sadness lately and when I did my loop of DR it just swept it away. So it’s a nice combo.

3 Likes

Thank you for Neville’s quote .This really resonated with me. It’s time for me to tighten up my game!

3 Likes

Thank you for this :blush::pray:

Super helpful response. Love it!

I understand how the subconscious mind works.

People believe they can bypass that process through other techniques.

Some don’t believe in the subconscious mind.

This has opened my eyes to greater heights!

1 Like
1 Like

I started listening at a low volume this cycle. Like to where I can still hear it clearly but low enough to where if I hit the - one more time I’d feel like it was too low.

My second loop of DR st 4 is in the books now. I had lots of dreams last night. Nothing crazy so I’m really excited. I can’t wait to get a full 2 cycles of this stack in my experience bank.

So far I think st 4 is going to be the best yet and I was always scared of it and the first 3 stages were the hard part so far.

2 Likes

So ST2 and working at a school may be too crazy ?

That’s if I don’t put in my resignation lol

I don’t know. You could do it even if you backed off to listening to it once a week.

1 Like

Oh that may be good.

DR2 once per week on Fridays
LBFH&Paragon on Mondays and Wednesdays
Saturday and Sunday off.

I was also considering Stark though.

:thinking:

That would be too much to handle most certainly. Besides, the healing could overshadow Stark and you wouldn’t benefit from it much. I would run LBfH, Stark, and Paragon if I wanted to work at a school and leave DR for another time. On top of that, many programs contain a healing component (like LBfH and PC) and that may be really all you need. I consider DR to be a program designed especially for people who got really broken inside like myself.

2 Likes