Dragon Reborn Journal

I, too, am going through this exact same process as well. It’s really cool when you see parallels with others running the same subs.

Crying, in society’s eyes, is a bad thing. Actually, I think it’s really good, because it’s a release of emotions, and the best thing to do is to let them flow, because as release happens, growth also is happening (IMO).

I think this means you are maturing; you’re able to see life from another perspective, and that is like seeing life for the first time, as you’re basically looking at the same things through another pair of glasses, so to speak.

Maybe if you can begin to see life as your ex saw it, you can begin to relate to your ex in a new way and begin to heal whatever caused you friction in the first place. I don’t know if you desire to get back with your ex or not, but if so, maybe this is the beginning of that process. If you don’t want to get back with your ex, maybe it can bring you closure to understand him from a different POV, and add that to your repertoire to understand others in a more complete manner in the future.

2 Likes

This makes sense.

I am realizing that I am beginning to see life as he saw it. I am definitely relating to him in a new way. The friction is healing for sure.

I tried to reconcile since leaving him at the end of 2020. He doesn’t have any interest in working things out. When I asked him if he would be happy if I fully moved on, he said to me “I don’t give a fuck.”

I’ll take it as I am just understanding others in a more complete manner, including with the guy I am presently dating. The new guy knows all about my past experiences and seems more compassionate and understanding. It’s quite liberating how I can speak so freely with him but also noticing where I wasn’t always this way on the giving end. I’d expect them to be okay with what I am doing or sharing but then I’d reject theirs.

Here’s to noticing and growing!

1 Like

I see photos/memories of my ex and I cry. I don’t want to delete them either. We were building something beautiful but the shadow side created many breakdowns. I never wanted to stop trying though.

Why after almost 2 years does this still happen to me? He pops up in my dreams constantly and vividly.

I was engaged once before him.

We were together 4 years, had a daughter together and broke up traumatically. I moved on emotionally very quickly and didn’t try to reconcile.

With this relationship, we were together 4 years, had a daughter together and broke up traumatically. I never moved on. I ended it as I became more and more aware of my “shadow” side. I blew up everything in my life. It was a total collapse of everything, which left me wide open and completely vulnerable. Exposed. I put it all out in front of me. I was done lying, don’t hiding, done denying.

He says he would never trust me again. I’m not the same person I was then though. I wouldn’t be able to trust who we WERE either.

I manifested someone but I have constant reminders of my ex.

I feel it deep inside of me. :pleading_face:

I say I’m over it but then something else pops up.

Probably why DR1 and LBFH combined was so intense.

I’m really trying to enjoy this present experience but it’s looming all around me.

I’m crying right now as I write this journal entry.

2 Likes

I haven’t started a new stack yet, but will likely create a new journal once I begin!

I decided to give Paragon a listen early this morning and then again 6 hours later.

I had a fall yesterday doing a couples yoga pose. Doesn’t feel like anything major or anything, but I feel sore and uncomfy from it.

Intuitively was guided to paragon. Been a couple months since I’ve gave it a listen.

I’m going to listen to 15 minute loops 2-3x every other day until I feel better. I don’t think I’ll add in any other subs at this present time.

I’m going to see my chiropractor today.

Grateful for this subliminal and community!

:heart::pray:

4 Likes

Here I am 11 days since listening to DR1 with LBFH.

I have been listening to Paragon since Tuesday.

I listened to paragon 3x on Tuesday.

Ever since, I’ve been feeling an interest in DR2 stacked with LBFH and Paragon. Or Paragon and LBFH. This would likely bring a lot of recon for me.

I’m returning to my school job on September 1st. I keep having thoughts of quitting and really getting into gear with my business aspirations. Fear looms over me though.

This last wash out has really brought a lot to my attention.

I won’t jump into anything until I’m fully certain.

4 Likes

12 days into my DR1 LBFH wash out and I’m still feeling the effects…

It’s still going to work on multiple things…

What a powerful subliminal experience this has been for me!

I find myself wanting to continue the dragon rebirth journey!

I almost wrote a letter of resignation to my employer yesterday. I felt this fire inside of me. When I put the fear aside I truly am unstoppable… I always had this mindset that I need this chosen career. That giving up isn’t an option. (Is it really giving up?) That I’m not secure without it. That it provides me with status.

What would others think if I quit? Would I be a failure? Like my mom? How awful to say such a thing. I want to look up to and be inspired by her. I feared I’d become just like her. The “negative” aspects of her.

She has so many lovely qualities. Just because she has MS and fibromyalgia, paired with mental health stuff, doesn’t make her a bad person. She has her limitations, yet strives to be the best she can be, considering.

I’m continuing to shift my judgments and reframe to something more loving. This makes me emotional.

It’s so liberating to heal these parts of my identity that I’ve carried for most of my life.

Fragments of brokenness or hopelessness melting away.

Reinventing the wheel of myself and breaking the generational garbage of my family lineage.

I’m embracing curiosity and anticipating more greatness on this adventure of life.

4 Likes

I can see your posts tending more towards positiveness - I think that’s great to see. You may still be experiencing some emotional wounds coming to the foreground, but you are looking at them through the eyes of positivity.

Also, strong emotions have a way of “drawing things to us”; I can’t explain it, but in my experience, intense emotions seem to cement things. If you are having intense emotions regarding your mom and fear of ending up like her, maybe some mindfulness to accept these emotions and a willingness to explore their depth would be good? I don’t know, you have to make that call, just something I thought of.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I’ve done an update…

It’s been almost a month since my wash out from DR and LBFH… (I believe)

It took me about 3 weeks to not feel the intense effects from DR.

I’ve honestly shifted so much since that experience.

I took the leap and resigned from my career working in education a week ago…

I went in for staff training last Thursday noticing that I was just happy to see my work friends. I wasn’t paying any attention to the training nor did I care to. I found myself looking up resignation letter templates instead. The afternoon was spent setting up a sensory room for special needs students and coaching 2 different staff members on personal life matters. That is my true calling and passion.

I felt as though the prison cell door opened for me and I walked through the gates to freedom.

The seed planted for me back in 2018 when I found myself hiding in the bathroom at work. I felt there was something greater for me.

I have walked across many bridges since then with a lot of detours, traffic and speed bumps but my vision never changed. It became clearer for me.

I am a business woman not a career woman. I enjoy being home with my family making money in multiple ways. When I love what I am doing it doesn’t feel like work.

Reflecting back to my college days… I worked with 2 private clients all while holding a part time job and doing weekly music lessons.

Having my son in my final year was a major speed bump for me on my journey. 2 major relationships and 2 more babies along the way…

I am finally in a place where I feel confident and ready to rock the world.

The next day after my work training I wrote up a draft not yet realizing it was actually perfect and didn’t need any revising. Divine perfect timing.

I sent it off that evening with a very quick response back from my employer. They let me go easily.

I have already revamped my sacred healing space in my home for reiki and coaching clients.

I have been promoting and sharing my business on socials. I know I need to get more education around business marketing.

I want to learn more about story telling and digital marketing. I have always been a passionate writer through my music poetry journaling short scripts and short stories.

I am exploring website ideas and business cards.

I have already manifested some money from multiple sources and have clients already.

I’ve noticed some confrontation and inner conflict around my true inner beliefs of my self concept. A lot has come to the surface to heal. I keep persisting and doing what needs to be done though! Others show me exactly what I have been imagining about myself. I am grateful for that. Much greater awareness from the inside out.

I am more fierce and bold yet loving when people are mistreating me. I can more easily relate to where they’re coming from and quickly imagine lovingly for them. I am more kind patient and compassionate with others now. I remember when I’d flip my lid when conflict began.

I have been listening to paragon exclusively from here for 19 days, but added a very trusted friends subliminal about 2 weeks into paragon.

Curious where I’ll go from here with subs and curious what you guys may suggest! Washout in 2 days!

Thank you. :heart:

5 Likes

Big kudos for the change!!!

3 Likes

Uh hmmm. Am not sure if this will work.

Do you mean stacking an outside subliminal with Paragon?

I am asking for suggestions for a stack exclusively from subliminal club for my next cycle.

1 Like

Dragon Reborn ST4 + CFW + LBFH

I’m joking. Don’t do that. I’ll try it and let you know what happens when I do.

2 Likes

Haha :joy:
Have they updated CFW?

1 Like

They haven’t changed it nor made a product out of it yet.

Would love to help. Have any goals in mind?

There is a new product in the store called Lineage: Mandate Eternal which you could look into. It’s for family relationships and raising children.

My guess is that Paragon + Heartsong + Lineage Mandate Eternal might be a stack worth considering for yourself.

Check LME out here:

2 Likes

Ah yes

That looks good :+1:

I am building a business… multiple sources of income…

I’m a reiki master, coach and house cleaner/organizer. (Not too fond of physically cleaning homes anymore, but possibly have people work for me… but seems like a lot of work…)

I am also a musician, writer, and local music scene promoter. I aspire to eventually become a yoga teacher.

I want to be more focused and persistent with all of this. I don’t want to waste time in an area if it’s not what I truly desire.

I want to manage the flow between mom, business woman and artist. To Empire build with a lovely man… become a power couple…

All the while making sure I eat well, sleep well, exercise/yoga, meditate… all in harmony…

Making sure I persist with light healing throughout this new adventure of my life too!

3 Likes
  • Lineage: Mandate Eternal (for help with being a mother)
  • Stark (for business with a bit of romance scripting)
  • Ultimate Artist or Renaissance Man (for the artist)

EDIT: if you want to continue using Paragon, I think LME + Stark + Paragon will do the trick.

1 Like

I have stacked UA twice.

Stark has definitely caught my attention lately.

Thank you for the suggestions!

I do think I’ll keep paragon!

2 Likes

I just ordered Stark & Lineage.

Debating between UA and Paragon for my 3rd title to stack with the others.

I have been on a 12 day wash out from paragon after a shoulder injury. I was listening to it 3-4x every other day for 21 days without other SC titles.

I enjoy the idea of regular physical health maintenance with Paragon but maybe it has lasting effects after using it for so long.

I’m in empire building business mode and want to create things. I don’t want to be too focused on “healing” but do desire some light healing while also being a mom of 3 and business woman.

2 Likes

Stark does have elements of creativity and innovation in it. So try Stark + LME + Paragon for 1 or 2 cycles and see how it goes before making a decision about whether you need UA.

You could even later make a custom with Stark and UA Cores in it.

2 Likes

I may even just do Stark & LME without Paragon for a cycle.

Isn’t it possible that Paragon may overpower the over 2?

I’ve never made a custom stack here!

1 Like