Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

It has arrived. Dragon Reborn is now available in the Zero Point format. If you’re purchased it in the past, it’s already in your downloads!

29 Likes

Let’s go!!

2 Likes

@James Here you go budddyyyyy

Edit: @Fire liked Saints post, he must be proud of this one for sure!

6 Likes

Ohhhhh shit
What do I do now
:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

1 Like

Wow, the first multi stager is now on ZP, what a historic moment lol

Just to be clear, is this 1 ZP file or 4 files that represent each stage?

3 Likes

One ZP file per stage.

2 Likes

I just set up my calendar for the first 21 day cycle. I am so grateful

8 Likes

Congrats, @James

1 Like

Waiting for Khan, but oh my god, you guys have done it, first 4 stager! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank You so much @SaintSovereign and @Fire

4 Likes

If @James doesn’t turn out to be a Top Poster in this thread in coming days, I’m going to be disappoint.

And then I’m going to realize he’s probably out there living life, enjoying the wind under his wings and trail off into a wistful musing session, thinking about…

6 Likes

This one dropped just in time after my washout. 3 minutes in I feel more relaxed and my skin feels softer. It also feels dense, as I’m listening to St4. I might go revisit the other stages later this year.

6 Likes

I am listening to St 1 . Doing the entire program in order. 45 days each stage.

11 Likes

Smart choice, I salute you. I have a feeling that this will change you from your very core. You changed so much on Qv2, and now it is ZP time :muscle:

1 Like

what will you stack it with?

1 Like

Now I’m curious if with DR ZP I will experience what I did with St 1 of the Q Version?

1 Like

Nothing. Running it solo

6 Likes

Okay, I’ve got all 8 files Locked and (down-)Loaded.

At first, I was planning to run a loop of Dragon Blood ZP (stage 2). Then I remembered that I’d meditated this morning with Dragon Blood Qv2.

So… not going to happen.

That’s good, because it gives me a couple of days to process how to approach this.

This is amazing. It revolutionizes my stack. And it hits dead-center, right smack-dab in the middle of my current listening strategy and Vision.

To say that I’m grateful and floored is a huge understatement.

10 Likes

With how I feel today, I kinda wanna just run all 4 and burn the beta chump outta me.
I’ll wait though.

5 Likes