Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

What’s a beta chump?

Me today. Rather today I’m realizing how tired I am of it. Not living my own life, all that stuff.

My subconscious is hella reconciling the shit out of some beliefs this week. Shining the light on areas of my life that I’ve let go to shit.

5 Likes

Changed my mind. I’m going to stack Dragon Reborn ZP with Mogul ZP. Something I am guessing @Malkuth might do as well
Tired of having unhelpful beliefs about money and wealth

4 Likes

I know exactly how you feel

3 Likes

I’m thinking of replacing Mind’s Eye ZP with Dragon Reborn ZP in my current stack with Mogul ZP too.

Not sure how DR ZP will overpower Mogul ZP though.

3 Likes

One cool (even though it doesn’t feel cool) thing: For people (like you), who are intentionally working with the subconscious, we can take some solace in the fact that awareness of a problem is often a sign that the subconscious is already working on resolving it.

Conscious awareness lags behind those subconscious processes.

So, the time when you are (consciously) feeling most oppressed by or overwhelmed by a particular issue is likely to be the exact moment when your (“deeper”) mind is doing the most to transform it.

In short: Take heart, noble @Palpatine!

13 Likes

My plan is to stay with my current stack until 9 March. That’s Dragon Reborn (ZP!!!), Mogul ZP, and Chosen from Within ZP.

About 1.5 play periods from now (including the rest days) it will be 9 March. That’s when I’m planning to reintroduce my centerpiece custom, Naissance Qv2.

When I first played Naissance Qv2, it pretty much picked me up by the shoulders, raised me to (its) eye-level, and said, 'Here’s what’s going to happen. You’re playing Dragon Reborn now. I know that wasn’t your original plan, but you asked for my help, and this is it. I will be able to do my job much more effectively once you’ve gotten some Dragon Reborn under your belt."

I in turn said:

kick-rocks

“Aw, man!”

(and then obediently went to purchase and start listening to Dragon Reborn.)

That was July 2021 when I was 2 months into Naissance. Listened to Dragon Reborn Qv2 (stage 1: Dragon Fire) for 2 months, and then it was September and the ZP trial appeared. Gave me a 2-months vacay from my committed stack and facilitated important shifts in my entire listening approach. The trial forced me to drop Naissance. And the experience showed me the value of a tight, parsimonious focus. (Fewer titles, clearer results.)

Early November, trial complete. It’s back to Dragon Reborn–now Stage 2 (continued the temporary drop of Naissance). Decided to stay with stage two for 3 months. and now just as those 3 months are nearing their close, Dragon Reborn ZP appears. Amazing.

Long story short:

Step 1
Dragon Reborn (stage 2) ZP, Mogul ZP, and Chosen from Within ZP. (11 February that becomes Dragon Reborn stage 3)
Step 2
In March, I’ll swap out Chosen from Within and reintroduce my Naissance Custom:
Step 3
Some time after that when it’s time for Dragon Reborn stage 4 and (hopefully) when ZP Customs have become available, I’m playing with the idea of a hypnosis focused custom that has Dragon Reborn, Mogul, and Chosen from Within as its cores. That’d be May.

Cool thing about this I noticed yesterday. These Dragon Reborn stages have been corresponding to the four seasons:

Dragon Fire: Autumn
Dragon Blood: Winter
Dragon Flight: Spring
Dragon Reborn: Summer

Summer feels like an awesome and appropriate time for a Dragon to be Born.

6 Likes

Great choice of word(s) there!

Awareness is 99% of self-improvement!

Outside of that, any input on the stages how they are set up? You guys decided to just stay with 4 stages that build on each other as before?

3 Likes

This second part of your message seems to be directed to Saint and Fire.

I’m actually saying that Awareness often happens when improvement is already 99% complete. hahaha.

The conscious ego is sometimes like the tail that believes it’s wagging the dog.

4 Likes

As someone that crashed and burned with original dragon reborn, I’m waiting to get my life together more before I run this again. It appeals to me, but over the years I’ve gotten increasingly frustrated and impatient with anything healing based.

Looking forward to see how others respond to it.

6 Likes

Bruh, I relate to this!

I felt like my world crumbled with DR and it bought up some much crap that I had hidden and tucked away. Even CFW has bought stuff up to the point I’ve had to use Rebirth to help me get through it.

DR is no joke and I’m assuming it’ll be even better on ZP. It’ll so much shit up but it’ll also aid you with getting through it, especially if your stack is on point.

However you definitely need to have a strong frame to be able to get through the healing phrase.

9 Likes

I listened to my first loop of St1 this morning along with Love Bomb. I felt uncomfortable during the loop and can tell that LB is smoothing things out for me.

I can tell I’m processing stuff but cannot pinpoint what it is. I feel as if there is a lot on my mind and something is being questioned but I don’t know what that is.

I ordered a mental health journal last night to go through while listening to DR.

If the recon stays as mild as it is I’ll keep listening with LB, if not I’ll pick up Sanguine.

3 Likes

I think I relate to this too. Just not with Dragon Reborn.

My first program with Sub Club was Ecstasy of Gold. I figured, ‘F**k it. If you’re in the game, why not go for the gold?’ (pun intended).

And I think that Ecstasy of Gold did it’s job. But I also know that I didn’t really do mine. The metaphor that came to me about this is that, I ordered a helicopter, and I got a great one. But I didn’t have a helipad. So, it’s sitting there waiting for me to build one so that it can take off and fly.

I’ve got the helicopter. I don’t consider those months of Ecstasy of Gold to be time-wasted. But either way, I’m now building my helipad. And that’ involves working with Mogul. It meets me where I’m at at this time.

I just happened to build my rocket before I’d built my rocket launch facility. That’s what I thought of when I read what you wrote about Dragon Reborn. It’s very smart to do things in the order and timing that you sense are right for you.

16 Likes

Change of plans…
I ran two loops of DR St 1 last night and I got the feeling I need to run DR by itself for now.
With the massive internal shift I felt running the Q Version I am excited to see and feel what happens with DR ZP

10 Likes

Fuck, again my plans are flying overboard with this.
I start DR ZP 9. Februar after the washout.

I go straight for st 4 and CfW

2 Likes

Fuck it again

I am doing it in 2 days. I can’t wait

:joy:

1 Like

You’re so awesome and you crack me up

I didn’t realize how much Love Bomb ZP has been effecting me . I am going to run that with Dragon Reborn ZP.
I gave my wife the biggest hug a couple of days ago and I miss big hugs

10 Likes

It’s been 20 hours after having played my first loop of Dragon Rebon St4 ZP. Last couple of hours it has felt like something is being worked through, like an energy cleansing, and been feeling a bit low and vulnerable during this time.

Slowly during the last hour I can feel energy flowing freely through that area again, and just an overall soothing feeling in my whole body. A bit drained mentally though.

14 Likes

@Tobyone

Thank you for your post

1 Like