Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

1 Like

I started listening at a low volume this cycle. Like to where I can still hear it clearly but low enough to where if I hit the - one more time I’d feel like it was too low.

My second loop of DR st 4 is in the books now. I had lots of dreams last night. Nothing crazy so I’m really excited. I can’t wait to get a full 2 cycles of this stack in my experience bank.

So far I think st 4 is going to be the best yet and I was always scared of it and the first 3 stages were the hard part so far.

2 Likes

So ST2 and working at a school may be too crazy ?

That’s if I don’t put in my resignation lol

I don’t know. You could do it even if you backed off to listening to it once a week.

1 Like

Oh that may be good.

DR2 once per week on Fridays
LBFH&Paragon on Mondays and Wednesdays
Saturday and Sunday off.

I was also considering Stark though.

:thinking:

That would be too much to handle most certainly. Besides, the healing could overshadow Stark and you wouldn’t benefit from it much. I would run LBfH, Stark, and Paragon if I wanted to work at a school and leave DR for another time. On top of that, many programs contain a healing component (like LBfH and PC) and that may be really all you need. I consider DR to be a program designed especially for people who got really broken inside like myself.

2 Likes

Hey @SaintSpring,

Did you ever run RICH? We discussed it on this thread back in June. I wonder how it’s gone for you. If it requires a long answer, I’ll start another thread for it.

I have this unproven theory that when you stack Dragon Reborn with a more externally-focused program, Dragon Reborn “cleans out” the underlying pathways related to that program. The other program directs and ‘focuses’ the Dragon Reborn process in specific areas. Sort of like Limit Destroyer and Rebirth on steroids.

So, with Stark, for example. If you play Stark with Dragon Reborn, you will see fewer external Stark results during the time that you’re playing the Stark-DR stack. But afterwards, you will see much enhanced results for Stark. Because DR purified and strengthened all of those underlying Stark-related pathways and processes.

Again, I did not conclusively prove this. It was just something that came to me during my Dragon Reborn run.

10 Likes

hello there
no, not yet. I’m still saving up money for RICH
Thank you for you asked.

1 Like

That was somewhat mentioned on the Dragon Reborn sales page

while not as effective in this such as wealth, status and romance titles, it will happen due to the rebirth into a more natural, powerful state… and when you do run these other titles in the future, you will see them work in beautiful tandem with the new, thunderous self you have become.

2 Likes

I feel the need to yell this from the rooftops periodically.

DRAGON REBORN CREATES BENEFICIAL MANIFESTATIONS.

THIS IS REAL.

IT IS A POWERFUL HEALER, YES; BUT THAT’S NOT ALL THAT IT DOES.

IT ALSO LITERALLY HELPS YOU TO MANIFEST DESIRED CONDITIONS AND BETTER CONDITIONS INTO YOUR EXTERNAL REALITY.

THE POWERFUL HEALING OF DRAGON REBORN, IN OTHER WORDS, IS NOT ONLY INTERNAL, IT IS ALSO EXTERNAL.

Your plans and your desired vision will continue to unfold as you run Dragon Reborn.

The feel of it is less certain—like all Healing programs—when compared to status and confidence building programs; but make no mistake, its momentum of change can be equally powerful and sometimes even more powerful.

You may go to bed wondering where your life is going and how you ever got to this point, and then wake up to realize that you’re now running a company; competently.

17 Likes

Something I noticed in the store is that Dragon Reborn is the most expensive subliminal on the shop (excluding the Alchemist packages that come with RVX and APX). I assume that’s the design, so my question is why?

I’ve also been thinking about running DR lately, I feel like it could create a new groundwork from which I can build.

1 Like

I suppose the reason is Dragon Reborn is the most powerful sub in the store because:

1. massive healing and mental cleaning;
  2. improve sub results production due to massive healing and cleaning.
3 Likes

Dragon Reborn is in no way an alternative to professional mental health but I have discussed with my therapist that I am running this title and sent her the link to the sales page.
I feel like I am still trying to figure out what I want which at times it feels like it’s continually changing because there are so many things I honestly thought I wanted but I just don’t. I used to be so stuck on who I was going to be whenever I finished running this but now I am having more fun with the process.

11 Likes

High wisdom

2 Likes
6 Likes

Daaaang! DR made you really be honest with yourself!

I finally finished my first cycle of DR 4 and starting my washout today. I haven’t been employed until I started stage 4 and I always felt like I wouldn’t have been able to hold a job while on DR. I got a really part time after hours cleaning job so it doesn’t interrupt anything and just gives me more space until I’m really ready to face the life I want to live I guess.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried tackling Dragon Reborn stage 4 and Quantum Limitless together? thoughts on that combo? For me it’d be after 2 cycles of DR st 4 that I’d be considering taking on the rewards of that challenge.

1 Like

Will follow your experiment with interest, if you choose to do it.

My theory (written above) is that Dragon Reborn channels other programs into an inverse development process. It heals and clears the internal capacities related to the programs with which it is paired.

So at first there can be a sense that ‘nothing is happening’.

That’s just a theory though. It might not work that way for everyone, or it might not work that way all the time.

It’s possible, for example, that if one were to run Dragon Reborn with another title over a longer period of time, there would be alternation between cycles of more inwardly directed shifting and clearing and more externally directed manifesting and activation.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Isn’t that part of the point of Dragon Reborn? It’s mentioned on the sales page

1 Like