Main Disc. Thread - DIAMOND ZP with / without ME [Now Available!]

I also had this happen. It also increased my wife’s reaction to it as well though.

3 Likes

Cut back on the number of loops. With DIAMOND, you can probably get away with one loop a week. I’ll write a support article about this, as this has actually been tested.

EDIT: My partner says she can still sense DIAMOND’s presence in our intimacy, however, the sensation is much more intense for her when I use it closer to sexual activity. So, there is some “wearing off” of the script, but the baseline stays increased.

21 Likes

So

1. You have been using Diamond continuously since May 2021
  2. You started off with Diamond Ultima v2
  3. In December 2021, you switched to Diamond ZP, and have been with that for about 3 weeks

In these 6.5 months, you have not noticed any results, changes, or sensations related to the subliminal.

Is this the basic situation?

The first most obvious point:

This is definitely an appropriate situation for submitting a Service Support ticket. So you should do that sooner than later to ensure getting your response sooner. (Maybe you already have?)

My next question:

Prior to starting Diamond last May, what is your history and past experience of working with subliminals? Is Diamond the only program that you have ever run?

2 Likes

You are entirely correct, I’ll be submitting a service ticket ASAP per your recommendation. I’ll update here if something comes up.

I’ve had a long history with subliminal club, although I’m more of a lurker on the forums than a poster… Haven’t really tested subliminals outside this shop, either the price was too high for me or I didn’t trust the producers enough (aka YouTube subs). I did dabble in self hypnosis and other related subjects in the past though.

I’ve been mostly using Emperor Fitness, Spartan, Primal and Sex Mastery for the past year and a half with either Libertine or Diamond as ultimas thrown in there. Obviously not all together. Sometimes it was only EmpFit with LibU (while building up from ST1 to ST4), sometimes EmpFit ST4 with Primal and Diamond or instead with SM and Diamond. I haven’t had ground breaking reactions to any of these to be frank but not sure I can say I’ve had no reactions either. It comes and goes I guess. Now that ZP came out and Saint specifically mentioned it helped people who in the past were hard gainers in the testing phase it got me all revved up and I’m hoping for more reaction but unfortunately not there yet at least with Diamond. If we go even further back there was QL, God like masculinity and others but around since Covid hit I’ve been more focused on body and sexuality improvements.

The physical effects of WantedZP also have me very intrigued but I want to first get some more reaction from my existing titles before I shell out more of my hard gained cash (pun intended :grin:)

1 Like

That seems wise.

It’s also a good idea to think back on the last 1.5 years and ask, ‘With which of the programs that I’ve used in this time have I experienced the strongest and clearest results (or the least weak results)?’

You’ve got a decent sample-size (of programs) and duration of use. It may be possible to identify patterns. (e.g., Type and focus of subliminal, Surrounding external and internal conditions during use, influence of your values/personality, etc.). All of your descriptions sounded pretty solid to me, so it’s more a matter of systematically reviewing to see what else you can find.

5 Likes

1.5 years…here i have not completed one month also

Diamond ZP (28 day Review);

Whatsup SC Fam!

Since I’m not keeping any formal journals (and am rather quiet around here), figured it was only right to give an occasional “field report”. Especially when warranted. Even if the share is a bit uncomfortable. If nothing else, I’m posting this so that other members who are contemplating this sub (with similar goals) can find the encouragement to move forward.

(Mods: if descriptions are too inappropriate, feel free to remove. No offence will be taken)

Why I chose Diamond ZP:
– erection quality and reliability was brutal in my late teens / early 20’s. Mostly performance-anxiety related issues… and ended up getting prescribed all the typical ED meds (which worked – but sucked with all the sides)… but hey… at least I had my confidence back.

– By the time i was 30 (and in a long-term relationship), I self-weened off. And have been off any enhancements/meds for nearly 10 years. I’d say overall things performed “adequately” down there, but nowhere close to the predictable/enduring results of medication.

– I’ve done just about EVERY form of self-healing imaginable to find and clear up “root causes” (beliefs, traumas, identities, energy healing, emotional clearing, past lives as a celibate monk, you name it. lol)… and that’s probably what got me to a place of OKness.

– My goal for DiamondZP was to see just how much better things can get. Could I get remotely close to the “glory days” on the meds (but without the sides). I figured even a 10% improvement would drastically boost quality of life and enjoyment… so it was an easy “yes”.

RESULTS:

• Sexual confidence is drastically up (excited and confident enough to initiate, knowing I can perform). This alone has a positive trickle effect in many relational aspects.

– Intimacy with my partner has definitely improved (I have no metric for this) and without getting too graphic, we’ll have to chalk this up as a significant qualitative upgrade (with room for more improvement).

• By far the most interesting effect are the 10/10 “diamonds” I’m having nocturnally. Essentially I’m waking up every night, multiple times, conjuring up images of Christopher Walker dancing in that Fatboy Slim music video just so that I don’t have to check myself into the ER to deflate. lol This is an effect I haven’t felt since taking meds over 10 years ago. I’ll take it as a positive.

Once again, gratitude goes to @SaintSovereign and @Fire for another immediately-impactful / life-changing sub.

19 Likes

did it also have an impact on your libido? so are you craving for sex more often?

Sadly I have a similar experience, even though I am running it for more than 30 days now. I do not really see any more improvements in terms of stamina from the results I got from the first loops.

1 Like

Cut back on the number of loops, ya’ll. Run it once a week instead. There’s no issue with going DOWN in loops. Going up and overexposing is the issue. I’ve found that Diamond ZP sticks around for about… 4-5 days before your partner will notice a difference.

17 Likes

Okay, I will do so and report back in two weeks.

1 Like

For diamond to heal some psychological ED, how much time would I have to run it?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it was Diamond or Wanted (or both)… but libido was paradoxically strong AND chill. I was desiring – but feeling zero desperation / overt craving or “need”. Zero craving for P or M (I wasn’t a big user to begin with). And a bit of a non-chalance and indifference of whether or not intimacy was on the table or not in a given night.

In a word, I guess you can libido on this stack has been optimal and healthy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Advice shall be mercifully heeded :sweat_smile:

Some results after Diamond ME before ZP😂

8 Likes

This💯I love how I’m okay whether I get laid or not, maybe it’s because I know I can get it anytime but for now I’m just searching for something unique.

3 Likes

Hmm i am not desiring to try out diamond too

Why not?

actually, my stack is full & this sub is very tempting :slight_smile: convincing myself not now :wink:

1 Like

Had 5 orgasms today and I could still keep going lol. Diamond hard erections every time.

14 Likes