Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

So we do not need Spartan anymore when we have Diamond :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s interesting. Between this and another post with surprising results from Diamond I’m considering adding it to my stack at some point.

2 Likes

I can confirm it also! Yesterday I listened to my second loop of Diamond ZP. Today I went to the gym and I can just feel I have so much strength! I increased weights on some major exercises by 20% or so, and just felt raw, animalistic power lol.

BTW, I’ve been listening to PS also, so maybe Primal has its part here, but I’ve been listening to PS for almost 3 weeks now and I am sure I would have noticed it before, so I am pretty sure its Diamond.

4 Likes

Its so good seeing many people having good results.

5 Likes

My new gym prs from last week vs now:

90KG 2 reps bench press now 105Kg 2 reps
100KG 4 reps squats to 125KG 3 reps
140KG 2 reps deadlift to 170KG 2 reps

Also before i could describe how my body and muscles felt during workout… my muscles always feel brittle like a 100 papers stacked on each other slowly tearing during the workout. Now they feel more like rubber. Durable yet flexible and soft and far better suited for the job

3 Likes

So far everytime i have sex while on diamond ZP i find myself getting way to excited and barly able to last. And when i finish its in very large amount… to say the least without getting to ghrapic.

The intensity is definitly far stronger than the original diamond but that was far more controlled.

7 Likes

Try cutting back on the loops. @friday and a few others had this same issue and it looks like he recently got over it by cutting back a bit. Once a week should be good until you can do more.

I did not got over it yet as… well I had 5 orgasms today for a reason ahaha.

Dropping the number of loops improved the results though, libido and erection quality are just out of this world. Even greater than before.

1 Like

There is a thing that i have noticed over the usage of subliminals. Im not quite if its unique to me but subliminals effects seem to wear off over a period of time.
I dont think its on the subliminal tho… it is the same audio i have listened to before… but something is different when listening the first few times vs 200th time.

Case in point. Libertine Ultima feels like its non existant to me at this point no matter how many loops i try…

The best way i could describe it is as if i have built tolerance towards it.

2 Likes

In the case of Libertine, it may be a signal from the subconscious that you don’t need to run it anymore. Or at least for the time being.

Could be an opportunity to decide what you want to “work on” next. And see if the overall effects from Libertine stick with you in the meantime.

1 Like

🙇‍♂️

One of the incentives for using LU was your journal!!

:sob:

2 Likes

This diamond thing, where do I read about it?

EDIT. Found it: Diamond Ultima: Improve Your Sexual Performance, Increase Your Pleasure and Arousal Subliminal - SubliminalClub.

Its a great sub that gave me insane results with each version i tried. Just like the sith lord in the comment above said, maybe its time for me to leave it be for a while.

I am running the lastest version ever since it was relesed and the content of the subliminal itself has most definiltly not changed in any way. So i know for sure it hs more to do with me.

Its just that for the last few weeks whenever i run it or not i barly see any difference. The only explaination i can come up with is that i have had so much success wih it its hard to raise the bar anymore. So someone checking me out is not even on my radar anymore.

Or it could be because the new diamond zp is causing a side effect on libertine which i do not understand.

4 Likes

“Reconciliation trickz thy mind to believe a wide range of ideas.” - Pacman

This makes sense.

I’ve had similar experiences. Once you dominate (or lead, whatever :roll_eyes:) enough people, and get enough girls to fall in love with you, you just go “beyond” that.

Take the elite behind the shadows for example. They are trillionares. They don’t give a **** about owning a ferrari. They care about playing god.

We can totally have an interesting conversation regarding the internal alchemy of “getting used” to that which is coveted due to having too much of it.

But that’s just human nature. To get used to one thing, so you can, perhaps, start your ascent to getting used to something even superior. So on your way, young king, start working towards being a millionaire. (or multi, if u already are)

3 Likes

I can actually speak more on this.

It’s basically a release of serotonin that you are trying to chase when you say “I don’t feel anything anymore.”

Serotonin release basically makes u a (there was a genuine scientific explanation why but I can’t find the comment from youtube). You know how you try to feel something and do feel a tiny glimmer of pleasure, ALONG with some disgust? Yeah. that’s a serotonin release.

Basically, in layman language, it’s something like: “You’re not a child anymore, but if you want to be one, you can be one, but you will be a man child.”

It’s how every king or anything that’s a depiction of masculinity, looks and is presented as stoic. Because, masculinity = stoicism. Not feeling. Being still. It’s dignity and honor.

2 Likes

Cool.

Did you run the three different versions of Ultima?

Did you find remarkable differences between them?

1 Like

@Theacrobat its LU v3 ever since it got out. Before that was LU v2 i think. I want to give my 2 cents for the people debating the notion of ” previous vs newer versions of subliminals ”

I am in the founding club as in i was there from the begining and helped test few subliminals. Yet i want what i will say to be taken with grain of salt. This is just my own personal opinion which is completly indepenent from Subclub.

Think of a world where everyone who ran or is running libertine got the same level of results as that i got. I got laid with a celebrity for crying out loud and over 20 women despite how unsocial i am at my core.

If that ever happens where too many people are getting crazy results at once it would surely cause a wave that gets third parties chiming in on subliminals. So far subliminals are niche as in its relativly underground. If and when subliminals make it that far there will be a third party trying to either place limitations on what can be used or completly shut the whole thing down.

Imagine the news covering Libertine or Primal Seduction… Its gonna happen sooner or later and that depends on when will the subs be able to break through to enough people at once and the public lash out will follow right after.

So if you put yourself in the shoes of the subliminal producers what would you do? I will tell you what i would peronally do… and this is purely my own speculation… keep that in mind.

I would personally not let it go that far in anticipation of the eventual feedback… but i still want to sell subliminals and stand out from the competators. So my only option is to place limitations on the subliminal in a way everyone gets a fair shot at getting the results provided the requirment is met. In case of Libertine i would make the subliminal show off its power immediatly but not enough where everything happens on its own. This will seperate the real players from the newbies and the wannabes.

What im saying is if i was the one who made Libertine ( which is not the case in anyway shape or form ) I would not make it too good or too effective. Because if everyone got the results which is great for the buissness, it will make subliminals mainstream and what happens after is mostly unpredictable.

I do believe that subclub may have reached that point. What happened when i accedently used the previous version of Diamond while on Libertine + Primal Seduction and i tried to focus my energy i got a threesome which i wrote about in a previous journal entry. Again it could have been that my friend has set me up with them or i have reached the breaking point in how far and effective subliminals can be.

If yall were running around getting the same results then it wont be long untill subliminals stop being niche. You may think reconciliation is whats stopping you which may be true but there a key is in the subliminals. Its allready there and is up for you to find it because if i was the subliminal creator i wouldnt make it too easy for you because of what i explained above.

No if i was the creator i wouldnt make it too weak because depending on placebo and a good sales page only means i will be broke in no time. No i would make it as strong/effective as possible with each upgrade but still keep that small limitation that seperates those who know how to use it ( conciously or not ) from those who cant.

There is zero finantial insentive in nerfing my product in its newer versions. The only logical way thay this makes sence is if im trying a different approach which may have worked better for the majority of people but some people responded better to the previous method.

After all we are alot of people here with different personalities, beliefs, backgrounds, age and experiances and finding that one thing that fits everyone is one hell of a job which i am glad that i am not and will never do. I cant even imagine the pressure they deal with trying to please everyone.

But you can still get yourself a costum subliminal even with the name embedded option so yall got that going for you.

This is allready to long and to sum it up i want to say that i am an INTJ and i see everything from every possible angle i could comprehend ( not every angle by any means tho ) and i want everyone who is serious about getting results to try and crack the code. Before subliminals become mainstream.

Healing subliminals will most definitly not be as tricky. If 100000 people testified that a healing sub works the mainstream would not care… the line between placebo, the individual and the effeort is too thin for them to differinciate.

Success and money subliminals are the same. The skeptics will always complain about luck even if 100 millionares emerge from subclub. Even if it gets mainstream it has nothing but positive effect for the shop and community.

Same goes for strength and mastery subliminals. Same goes for the Alchemy subliminals which is by far the most misunderstood by the public.

Success with women tho… that is a different story that would tickle the ” Not right ” in all the right ways.

Just my own personal opinion

15 Likes

Very good information here!

You definitely cracked the code.
Can you guide others more to crack the code? Perhaps more tips or just be extemely direct :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great comments here, @Saiyan4Blue. I agree in that subs are best left to be part of the underground community and not made mainstream or put in the eyes of mainstream. I would even recommend that you manifest that it stays out of the public view and criticism.

2 Likes