Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Only if you want bugs to fly out your butt

3 Likes

Is that like that Green Mile effect?

1 Like

dude… :open_mouth: … wtf

3 Likes

dude have you been on psychedelic lol
Your last few answers indicate that you’re having a lot of fun ahahahaha

1 Like

I’m just high on life. Trippin’ on reality.

5 Likes

I’m actually using Diamond only, I was offering Spartan as an option to add to my stack because the hard gainer protocol is targeted at people using multiple titles. But I’m currently only interested in the goals of Diamond so that’s where my issue came up from. Should I add Spartan even though I’m currently not aligned with those goals just because I can then use the hard gainer protocol…?

Using Diamond as well I should have pretty objective standards. I’m looking at erection quality, quantity, size, how much control I have regarding when to orgasm, how much enjoyment I am feeling, level of passion, comments or engagement by my SO and any difference during masturbation. Currently not noticing any changes. I’ve used the Diamond QV2/UV2 version since about May progressing with the updated listening instructions when they came out (and taking action in the forms of having regular sex, masterbation and PE), and switched to the ZP version when the public test started. I’m hoping something is happening deep inside but results have yet to appear in the parameters I’m looking at which I detailed above. Since I haven’t seen changes in those, haven’t had any changes in dreams, haven’t had reconcilation that I can speak of, I think this matches what was described as hard gainer… But if there’s anything else I should do I’m all ears!

3 Likes

I haven’t been experiencing it, not during my 6 months running DiamondUv2, not during the regular protocol of DiamondQZP (2 loops every other day) and not on the hard gainer protocol (1 loop every day, mistakenly using only Diamond which contains the goals I am interesting in striving for).

My question was if I currently don’t react to the sub (or at least don’t notice reactions) do I still need to go through the 5 day washout or should I keep going until something changes or I get dreams or something like that as a signal that something is moving and THEN take the break for the bloom?

Also, is there a hard gainer protocol for people focusing on only 1 ZP title?

Thanks!

1 Like

First day with my wash out and I am bored out of my mind and irritable.

5 Likes

When you mean first day washout, is it the rest day in the regular listening period of the second rest day, which would make it officially the first day of the washout.

I started mine a day later than everyone else so I’m not running anything now until at least Sunday

2 Likes

I agree with your amazing product images and descriptions. But I disagree about the website. I find it slow and a bit awkward to use – esp the Q store. I buy in spite of the website not because of it.

Just my personal feedback. Not a complaint at all.

1 Like

Well that’s the problem then. Diamond is about improving dick size, not ears! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just had the weirdest thought. What if someone who works in an office took a subliminal literally. Say they work in Accounts Receivable and decide they want to conquer Human Resources or invade the Cafeteria after running Emperor?

5 Likes

Shit would never be the same.

1 Like

Im running wanted zp soon and my work revolves around a help desk. I hope the frequency of direct messages swerving the ticketing system doesn’t increase…

4 Likes

I think Wanted manifest more romantic interest, increased attention from people is a side effect of being attractive.

I don’t believe you will have some increased numbers of tickets, except if they are from a bunch of wanton customers :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Got it. I’ll reply to this over at the Diamond ZP topic to continue the conversation and so the feedback you get can be more relevant to your priorities.

1 Like

Play one loop (two loops is also fine) of that single ZP title every day until you notice reconciliation or results or dreams, etc.

1 Like

Here’s a support article that includes a hard gainer protocol for a single ZP title.

I think if you are a hard gainer you need to grab multiple titles! Alternating diamond with sex mastery and libertine for example (or PS)…

3 Likes