Main Disc. Thread - DIAMOND ZP with / without ME [Now Available!]

DIAMOND ZP comes in two flavors – one with Male Enhancement, the other without. By male enhancement, I’m talking about the penis gettin’ bigger.

All four files are in the same zip file, along with the “Safety Audio” that you can place at the start of the stack and after the first loop.

Now available!

29 Likes

OMG! First 5 minutes and it grows 5 cm. That’s impressive!:grinning:

14 Likes

Okay.

This is funny.

It was a normal erection according to my logbook. Hahahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

super appreciate this … option

If you’ve already purchased WANTED in the past, the Zero Point version is already in your downloads!

Should be DIAMOND instead. @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

In between 2nd loop of it and definitely feeling something down there.

1 Like

I did one loop of Dismond ZP not felt anything downstairs. Should i go upto 2 loops ? at this stage i am not running any other zp product.

2 Likes

go for the second loop if it’s the only sub you’re running

1 Like

This thing increased my stamina by min 100% on the first day

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign I remember you said Diamond ZP contained modules for increasing your own pleasure, then you weren’t sure to include it or not because of the fact that some people might develop a masturbation addiction, did you guys end up including that or removing it?

3 Likes

Is this with ME version or without ME?

1 Like

Wait did you have someone readily waiting to test this right away or did Diamond also manifest the sex?

Because that’s what it did for me (outside of the member increase (specifically thickness))

No, you won’t necessarily “feel” anything in your groin. You’ll just perform better in bed and one day realize that you’ve grown.

9 Likes

We included it. At the end of the day, we do tell everyone that Diamond works best when you have a regular sexual partner.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign There won’t be no problem if I run the file with the ME whilst a potential girl is also listening, right? And by potential, I mean my girl.

1 Like

Naw… I wouldn’t do that.

:eyes:

1 Like

Oh, then that’s really good I asked then. Lmao. :rofl:

2 Likes

Every time I read this thread title, I chuckle and think of me telling a woman:

“You are playing DIAMOND? With me or without me?” Lol

6 Likes