Main Disc. Thread - DIAMOND ZP with / without ME [Now Available!]

It really is kinda crazy, rofl. It’s hilarious — the lady can now tell when I’ve run it recently and when I haven’t, but she said the overall baseline improves with each loop.

In her own words: “It’s more of a pleasurable vibration. It feels like I’m reaching climax for long times without release, and then an explosion.”

18 Likes

When Diamond is already so great, what will happen with Sex Mastery :0

3 Likes

1 loop a week it is then :+1:t3:

2 Likes

after 21 days + 5 rest days (with rest days during the 21 days following the instructions) i have to say that wanted is really good i have a lot of attention and if only i wanted i’d have a lot of sex opportunities. i’m using QLQV2 and i can feel that i’m studying better but i’m waiting for the zp version (asking myself if i should buy limitless zp because of the productivity part). for diamond zp i have some doubts. i’m not seeing so many results, but maybe it’s because i have winter depression and during winter i have zero libito, weak erections and PE. i hoped that diamond could cure that but maybe depression is too strong or maybe i should try to listen to it just once/week. what do you think?

Just wanted to update that Saint gave me the 1 hour Diamond version from the test to try out to see if I react differently to it than to the 15min public test.

Running the masked version I didn’t notice anything different, but after running the ultrasonic version my libido went down hard. I’m hoping this is recon, which would mean I’m finally reacting to the sub. After 1-2 weeks of this, the libido is beginning to get back to baseline.

Now I’m waiting for more input to know where to go from here to get actual results.

@SaintSovereign , could you take another look at my PMs regarding this?

Not trying to be funny, but are you actually gauging results based on sexual performance with a live sexual partner, or whether you can “feel” the sub? Diamond doesn’t necessarily skyrocket libido, though it has that effect in most people. The end result is hyper-pleasurable sexual performance and that’s what you have to gauge the sub’s effectiveness on.

1 Like

I’ve looked at masturbation, blowjob/handjob situations and sex events. I wrote you a more detailed report in the PM.

I’ve had no reaction to the 15min DiamondZP so you gave me the 1hr test to try. When playing the ultrasonic version I got my libido go really down, to the point of not being able to enjoy masturbation and even rejecting an offer of handjob. I asked in the PM if this is recon and if there is something I should change, happy that this version has a noticeable effect on me even if currently it’s not in the direction I was after. Now after about 10 days I feel things are going closer to baseline. I wonder what’s next and if I chould keep at it or change something.

So it’s been about 3 weeks of using the 1 hour experimental Diamond ZP every other day. After my subconscious ignored the 15min DiamondZP it was good to have some reaction to it (in the form of low libido, probably recon). Now things have reached back to baseline. Hopefully from this point on I will get positive results to share with you all.

@SaintSovereign, please if you can look at my PMs in the last two weeks, I really need your input on how to continue. I can also contact you in another manner if that’s better for you, I chose the PM method because that’s what you told me to do in the general ZP thread…

Have you had sex yet?

Reason why I’m asking is cause I’ve been listening to it since the ZP preview. I don’t stress about seeing results nor am I looking for any. I just breathe and let the sub do it’s thing when it comes to sex. And as for PE, the results came after having sex.

Will write a review about it in a couple of days.

Yeah, a 3 or 4 times in the last 3 weeks. And some other stuff as well.

Was the same or lower enjoyment than usual, EQ was lower than baseline since I started the ultrasonic version and came back to baseline around yesterday.

Wow… I see. Saint will take it from here.

1 Like

We will be releasing a “weaker” version of Diamond ZP for those who are experiencing hypersensitivity while engaging in intercourse. I don’t think this is a widespread issue, but a few of the members here as well as some private testers are experiencing this. I know for one member, cutting back on the loops helped a lot.

4 Likes

Is there imprinting in ZP version?

1 Like

While you are at it maybe you can squeeze in a bit more PE scripting from Sex Mastery.

1 Like

PE = Penis enhancement? :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Premature Ejaculation

1 Like

From my journal…

4 Likes

I didn’t get insane results with Diamond, let alone with “Diamond ZP with ME”, but mostly the problem is in my mindset as I’m a bit sceptic about getting “it” bigger just from subliminals (altough, I’ve had great results with the rest of the subs I use).

But what I did get is 3x P-shot sessions with 20 sessions in some large vacuum machine (for whole lower body) in between each of the sessions for ~$1200 (that’s in my country about 1/3 of the price of just P-shot) which gives the benefits of the Diamond with ME.
I got that offer after 2 weeks of Diamond ZP w/ ME (1 day on, 2 days off), so it seems like it’s connected.
But I guess subliminals work for everyone differently.

For now, this sub is 10/10 and if I remember, I’ll update in 3 months when I’m done with the sessions.

The lack of results – is that just in regards to male enhancement? How was sexual interaction on the sub?

Both.
Sexual interaction depends on day, some days it’s great, some not so much.

Could it be because of two subs on the same day, with same pattern? - Altough, I have great results with Wanted ZP

2 Likes