Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

Count me in that number too! Lol👍

Anyone using this and works out?

2 Likes

I’ve been using CWON in a stack with DR and GLM for 15 days now. I have the feeling that CWON harmonizes my entire environment. Other people are super friendly. All appointments so far have gone smoothly and somehow everything is more in the flow. I’m thankful for the little things and I’m more in the now. CWON is now my favorite sub.
Here is my journal:

7 Likes

This belongs here

5 Likes

This sub is a cheat code, that’s for sure. A quick summery:

• Used this sub to find my dream job. Granted, I already used manifestation meditations for like 1.5 months before I started using CWoN, but still. My step-mother got 1 job offer after listen for 3 days to CWoN for a Job she wanted so bad, and it’s perfect for her. For some reason, I think that Chosen helps you get promotions and new jobs. I think CWoN helps to get the job that is right for you, purely because CWoN helps you get closer to yourself
  • People are insanely nice to me. Be careful, it has sometimes the same effect as true social. Yesterday I came home from a long day of work and just wanted to relax. But the girlfriend of my brother saw me and started talking for at least 1 hour while my bro was waiting in bed for her :joy:.
  • Makes me feel happy and grounded, great combination. Looking forward to using this title in a custom and combine it with Lovebomb.
  • I’m also very nice to people in general. Went to my boss to say that 2 coworkers of mine worked very good today. He looked surprised and said “Mostly people come up to complain, this was very nice to hear!” and he smiled at me
  • Nature is the absolute bomb. Will be interesting how this sub works in the winter when there is less green
32 Likes

So did my fiancee. She went to get her hair done, and suddenly the lady doing her hair asked if she needed a job, hahaha.

CWoN seems to help you overcome or remove any mental blockages keeping you from a successful manifestation. I’ve noticed that CWoN has brought out scripting that I ran in the past but didn’t quite see results from. I’m guessing that’s what happened with the manifestation meditations – the intention was there and growing, and CWoN helped push aside the things preventing the manifestation to complete. Either way, extremely happy for you.

22 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense! It’s like this Universal law that’s starting to work for you instead of forcing your way in. And glad to hear that your fiancée got a job offer, haha! Don’t know if she’s looking for a job, but it’s always nice to hear that someone is interested in you.

That means a lot, thank you! :pray: It’s been a hell of a ride so far these past 3 months with subclub. Will put in a detailed review soon!

5 Likes

After reading what you guys wrote, I’m not stopping CWON anymore :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve also gotten some lucky breaks / manifestations while running CWoN.

Unexpected solutions appeared to some issues that stressed me out for awhile, and even an improvement in my finances.

At first I was thinking if it could be my short test of the latest updated Emperor; but looking back on my private journal, those good manifestations coincided a few days after running CWoN.

It’s though as if the internal harmony also has a profound effect on the external, which makes the good things I want to happen easier to occur.

I was going to run Chosen on my next cycle because I liked the confidence, warmth, grounding, positivity and how I’m treated, but I think I need to run CWoN again to give it more time to shine and to gauge how it gels with my psyche more accurately.

13 Likes

I feel like CWON is better for ur stack anyway since its very physique/working out based. Nothing better then sitting in the sun or walking outside grounded to recover after an intense spar or workout

4 Likes

I got interviewed two weeks ago and they told me it was awesome and they felt I was the perfect fit for their team. They were really sorry when I told them I had decided to go back to Asia and refused their offer. It had never happened to me before. I didn’t log it in my journal even though, to me, I was pretty average during the interview and I was pretty surprised they evaluated me so high.

12 Likes

After reading all this imma stack CWON with Heartsong in the future, for sure. Must be a nice combo.

6 Likes

I’m testing it with Love Bomb right now. LB is always hard for me to run, but CWoN seems to be working very synergistically with it.

10 Likes

After my daily reflection, I figured something out today. This Sub ain’t kidding when it’s talking about feeling one with nature and your surroundings. I’ve never really been involved into the climate change debate, purely because the opinions are quite divided in the top and science. But I have to say, since CWoN, it makes me sad to see how we are losing more of this connection. Not in a “Humans are a cancer on the planet” kind of way, but more into how disconnected we have become with the world. It feels like technology has brought us even further from that, and that legit makes me sad with CWoN :sweat_smile: You know, if you ask most people; do you like walking in the woods? You instantly hear things like “I love it, makes me peaceful, clearing my thoughts, breathing better, feeling more positive after” etc. etc. There is something connection us to nature, and this sub brings you back to that primal feeling.

Other experience:

• Been very affectionate with my dog, give him more cuddles. Already love that dog, but CWoN amplified it.
  • Big desire to eat healthy. Really weird, looking forward to my Veggie shake for breakfast.
  • Getting free stuff, Yesterday I was at my chiropractor. His secretary was talking to me, being very kind and smiling, asks out of nowhere “Would you like to have this scratch-pack?”. What a random thing to offer someone out of the blue :joy:
  • My dad from Spain heard about my new Job, and that I’m trying to move asap because of my job. It’s too far from home. 1 day later he sends me 700 euros and 2 telephone numbers of an Uncle and Niece with a big network in the city I want to live. The Pull on this sub is insane, literally insane.
  • Both man and woman are looking at me in the gym. But more in a “Who is that?” Kind of vibe, more curious instead of sexual. I’ll think that stacking Wanted with CWoN could be very interesting.
15 Likes

I definitely notice an increase in smaller animals around me. I already live in the countryside, but a lot of cats, hedgehogs, mice, etc. appeared recently in my yard, and I feel somehow connected.

As in, I stopped to watch the hedgehog climb the hill in our yard, how he struggled to get up with a smirk.

It was just truly enjoyable.

I also noticed the more I am in nature, the better I feel. Lovely sub for sure.

7 Likes

Anyone stacking this with ME?

Where do I find Chosen from Within?
Is it included in The Way of Nature?

Thank you.
I’m new here and just learning.

Welcome @MerranG

Chosen from within is included with “Chosen”

1 Like

Thank you Geoff.
Which sub is Chosen? Lol

There are so many, I get confused easily.