The Dragon's way

I was hit with bad recon yesterday also, doing better today. I assume it was GLM recon finally kicking in to process but not sure could of came from dragon stage 3 also considering i started both of them at same time

1 Like

I also have a hard time atm. No motivation to journal and slightly depressed again. I dont know like you if it is GLM or DR3 but it sucks.

1 Like

DAY 16

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
GLM ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / GLM ZP 1 loop

Sub day again. I’ve gotten a little thin-skinned in the last few days. Smaller things annoy me quite quickly and my mood is not exactly the best either. My dreams have a sexual content again since I started GLM. On the one hand, this is not unpleasant, but it does not bring much to your knowledge either.
At the moment I would like to change the stack and get away from the healing subs completely. Stark and Emperor are already waiting to be used. However, I will continue until I’m through DR. It is also too short for GLM to say more precisely. So let’s be patient again.

2 Likes

How about an extra rest day?

3 Likes

That’s a good idea. Will do two rest days now. Thank you for that suggestion.

3 Likes

DAY 18

1st cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

I decided to expand my stack a bit. After listening to CFW for months now and replacing it with GLM I’ve added CWON to my stack. DR/GLM/CWON is the new stack now.

After the two rest days I started with CWON today. A short time later I was completely calm and relaxed and in the moment. When I then looked into the garden, the colors of nature shone in all their splendour. They really glowed. That looked beautiful. An interesting effect that I have not experienced before.
As others have already described, this effect is really very strong and pleasant. Also, I got really hungry. I suddenly had a craving for bread with cheese. I’m also in a better mood than before and this good mood is still going on. Excellent results for a first run.

The instant calming effect of CWON is phenomenal and I am curious how things will continue with CWON alongside DR and GLM.
FYI: I was running the 192k Version. Will try 320k later.

6 Likes

CWON:

• Develop a deep sense of hope, peace and positivity for the future.
  • Unlock the full spectrum of your emotional life, experiencing positive emotions (like fortitude, fearlessness, gratitude and love) more profoundly, while maintaining…
  • …Complete balance of your emotional life and your emotions. All emotions are healthy when moderated.
  • Develop your mental fortitude, become impervious to negative attacks from others.

DR and CWON should be a nice combo for healing.

3 Likes

DAY 20

1st cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Last sub day before washout. Feeling fine today nothing big happened and the mood is good.
Was running DR3 and GLM as usual. Since adding GLM libido is increasing and the dreams were more sexual related. I also feel more like a man and that’s very good. Masculinity is increasing. Thanks to GLM. DR3 is a smooth run atm.
Now its time for the washout.

2 Likes

I was talking about a subliminal named Libertine: Attract Beautiful Sexual Partners With An Aura of Infinite Lust

1 Like

DAY 1

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day after washout. DR and GLM were again a smooth run.
I’ve used the last few days and cleaned up properly. Sorted all my emails and done unfinished business. Now i’m up to date again and can do the next tasks. The longer DR runs, the less you procrastinate. I can definitely confirm that.
There is nothing new to report on my emotional level at the moment. Still slight fluctuations up and down. All in all, the mood is good.

3 Likes

Can confirm as well, and i think its by far the greatest effect for me running this sub, since i was being held back by this since middle school. I believe its an energetic block it removes

2 Likes

That makes perfect sense. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good to see you having the same results in relation to procrastination.

4 Likes

DAY 3

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day with CWON. Tried the 320k version of CWON today and can only say that it is stronger.
It hits you harder. In the background you can hear a continuous sound like a whooshing. I find it pleasant to listen to the flow of data. Better than before.
Animals have appeared in my dreams twice now. Ever since I’ve been listening to CWON. Interestingly, they can talk. However, I still couldn’t remember what. Maybe just meaningless chatter, I don’t know anymore. Thanks to DR, my other dreams last night were again very problem-oriented and brought up a lot that I still have to process. Once again, there were valuable tips that this time concern my private life. DR3 2nd cycle we will see what other surprises this cycle has in store.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

:rofl:
But maybe it’s not…

2 Likes

Yes and i am realy sad that i can not remember what they said.
Hopefully my next dreams will be more clear to remember. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you are already doing this but writing down what you remember as soon as you wake up (this mean even during night if you wake up right after a dream) really helps dream recall.
You can just write key words for example.

After a while you dont even need to write anything, when I did this regularly I remembered 5-6 dreams every night

2 Likes

This is a good idea. Hopefully i am not too tired to write something down. Will think about it next night :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I was even recording my voice at night when waking up from a dream (I was training my lucid dreaming at that time).

It was for a short time though, first because when I listened to the audio again, absolutely nothing was understood and second because my girlfriend at the time began to hate me. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

DAY 5

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day with the new GLM 320k version and DR3. New GLM version feels stronger.
Hopefully DR will also updated soon.

Edit: See the report of our afternoon in the next post

3 Likes

DAY 6 Rest Day

Yesterday I went with my son and his girlfriend to register his car. I had concerns since we had an appointment very late that we would no longer get the car plates that day. But everyone was super friendly and we had everything done a minute before closing. Perfect timing.

Then we went to eat ice cream and my son had an extra wish for his waffle. The waiter was super friendly to all of us and immediately said that he would get an extra scoop of ice cream for free. My son didn’t want any cream on the waffle so there was an extra scoop of ice cream.The waiter wouldn’t have had to do that.I have no idea if this is all just fortunate circumstances or if CWON is at work. In any case, it is very pleasant to be outside and to be treated very friendly by everyone. Not just friendly, but extra friendly.

It’s all just small things, but they make life easier. I would have had absolutely no desire to drive to the office again to pick up the car plates. So it was a smooth relaxed afternoon.

8 Likes