The Dragon's way

That makes perfect sense. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good to see you having the same results in relation to procrastination.

4 Likes

DAY 3

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP
ā€¦
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day with CWON. Tried the 320k version of CWON today and can only say that it is stronger.
It hits you harder. In the background you can hear a continuous sound like a whooshing. I find it pleasant to listen to the flow of data. Better than before.
Animals have appeared in my dreams twice now. Ever since Iā€™ve been listening to CWON. Interestingly, they can talk. However, I still couldnā€™t remember what. Maybe just meaningless chatter, I donā€™t know anymore. Thanks to DR, my other dreams last night were again very problem-oriented and brought up a lot that I still have to process. Once again, there were valuable tips that this time concern my private life. DR3 2nd cycle we will see what other surprises this cycle has in store.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

:rofl:
But maybe itā€™s notā€¦

2 Likes

Yes and i am realy sad that i can not remember what they said.
Hopefully my next dreams will be more clear to remember. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you are already doing this but writing down what you remember as soon as you wake up (this mean even during night if you wake up right after a dream) really helps dream recall.
You can just write key words for example.

After a while you dont even need to write anything, when I did this regularly I remembered 5-6 dreams every night

2 Likes

This is a good idea. Hopefully i am not too tired to write something down. Will think about it next night :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I was even recording my voice at night when waking up from a dream (I was training my lucid dreaming at that time).

It was for a short time though, first because when I listened to the audio again, absolutely nothing was understood and second because my girlfriend at the time began to hate me. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

DAY 5

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest
ā€¦
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day with the new GLM 320k version and DR3. New GLM version feels stronger.
Hopefully DR will also updated soon.

Edit: See the report of our afternoon in the next post

3 Likes

DAY 6 Rest Day

Yesterday I went with my son and his girlfriend to register his car. I had concerns since we had an appointment very late that we would no longer get the car plates that day. But everyone was super friendly and we had everything done a minute before closing. Perfect timing.

Then we went to eat ice cream and my son had an extra wish for his waffle. The waiter was super friendly to all of us and immediately said that he would get an extra scoop of ice cream for free. My son didnā€™t want any cream on the waffle so there was an extra scoop of ice cream.The waiter wouldnā€™t have had to do that.I have no idea if this is all just fortunate circumstances or if CWON is at work. In any case, it is very pleasant to be outside and to be treated very friendly by everyone. Not just friendly, but extra friendly.

Itā€™s all just small things, but they make life easier. I would have had absolutely no desire to drive to the office again to pick up the car plates. So it was a smooth relaxed afternoon.

8 Likes

What beautiful magic these subliminals are. Great results, bro.

4 Likes

Yes indeed. Thank you!

4 Likes

DAY 7

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest
ā€¦
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

In the last few days, dissatisfaction has been building up inside me about so many things that I canā€™t change at the moment. Unfortunately, not everything is possible professionally and privately without harming third parties. I have to be very careful about which steps I can take and which I canā€™t. Family comes first. Nevertheless, the urge to change is getting stronger. Iā€™m stuck in a stalemate situation at the moment, from which Iā€™ll be able to free myself sooner or later. Where i can i am active and change the course step by step. Throwing everything away at once is not an option and thatā€™s what makes it so difficult. DR shows you your fears and weaknesses. Iā€™m noticing that quite strongly at the moment. GLM works against it and gives you more power and strength. CWON really seems to create a positive environment and I hope that it will have a positive impact on my problems as well. Since everything is one and everything is the environment from an energetic point of view, there should also be improvements in this regard. My posts in the forum are getting longer and longer. Also seems to be some effect that is triggered by the subs. Probably also CWON. This sub is unique in its form anyway. Iā€™m thrilled every time I hear it. Something in CWON resonates with me.

CWON

Experience the connectedness between all things on an energetic, intuitive level, enhancing your inner life and moving it away from fear to one of personal power.

Live in the moment, learn how to appreciate the ā€œsmall thingsā€ and use those moments of bliss to help achieve your goals.

5 Likes

Are you using the new version of DR now?

1 Like

Tomorrow is my first run with the new DR version. Today is rest day . Realy curious about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll start using it from the second cycle of Stage 2 (today itā€™s my last listening day of first cycle).

Iā€™m really curious too. I just hope not to be incinerated :sweat_smile:

1 Like

congrats finishing your first cycle. yes the new version of zp files are much stronger than before. But the dragon must be tamed. :muscle:
Like Saint said take it easy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I guess that means more ā€œno listeningā€ days if one needs them

1 Like

Yes i think so or less minutes.

1 Like

That means you have to buy it agian or how does that work?

1 Like

No just download the new files from your account in the download section.

1 Like