Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

My Productivity has increased tremendously recently due to khan. CWON smoothed the rough edges of that drive to produce so to speak. Where before I was powering through my daily tasks with this sense “I do what must be done” with CWON its a smooth immersion in each task I have to do without wasting time wishing I didn’t have to get it done……so it helps indirectly.

A much more relaxed feel then energizing. Also I think it’s important to note for me my work is mainly creative so I feel it really gels with the free flow open yourself up to connect with nature and be inspired paradigm. I’m not sure how good this would be for number crunching but I would be interested to hear how someone with such a career would respond.

Part of me thinks they would respond positively because the balanced emotional aspect of this sub shines when it comes to procrastinations nasty negative components. This sub has a hidden benefit of increased focus I notice (is that in the objectives?) Things are getting done because I accept they need to get done and I’m much less inclined to give into feelings or thoughts of complaining about doing them.

All that to say I can’t say I notice a distinct impressive improvement in productivity specifically but productivity definitely will not suffer and if you are interested in increasing productivity this sub can definitely help with the emotional turmoil of guilt over procrastination and turn it into effortless acceptance of the tasks before you.

10 Likes

I might actually run this over renaissance man for my creative business.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I would strongly recommend that, me having run both titles.

2 Likes

why not both?

Because I’ll be stacking it with something else like Emperor, HOM, or Stark.

1 Like

From my journal:

7 Likes

tree

12 Likes

Would you all say this is a good product to help offset recon ?

It caused recon in me but that’s because of addressing my deep issues. However, in general, it seems to be reducing it in the sense that it makes you solid and calm.

@Avengers68 @bujin
How about you, guys?

It is very “recon reducing” for me. I made a special version of CWON and ran it, got terrible recon. A loop of CWON regular seemed to offset it a lot.

This is NOT permission for people to overexpose. CWON is pretty much the only thing I’m running right now, so I’m on two titles (CWON and CWON Custom).

9 Likes

So, there some possibly gain by listening Stark ZP 320 and Custom (Stark+ RiCH cores ZP 192)?
I am listening my custom for 2 cycles without a major change yet. I do not want to define myself as hard gainer or similar yet.

2 Likes

“Major change” is just a bunch of small changes that add up to a large one. Look for the smaller changes.

10 Likes

Short review of mine:

13 Likes

I need to add it TRULY makes you go with the universe (one-song) as mentioned on the sales page.

As in, you just accept whatever comes your way because you understand life is an infinite flow of water, appearing fresh each moment.
There is no past, no future. You exist right now, whatever life brings is intentional, so enjoy the moment. Live it up.

I truly feel that. I am fully unperturbed by whatever happens and deeply enjoy positive moments (granted, the former is probably also from my GLM/Sanguine custom). But this amplifies it.

I never was this… happy is not the right word. I AM happy, but I never felt this IN TUNE with myself, with life, and the universe.
It’s just a TRULY high vibe 24/7.

Also, I DID experience some recon, but it’s easy to deal with!

16 Likes

This.

This weekend, out of pretty much nowhere, I sat down, downloaded Unity and built a whole networked combat MVP / game. It’s something I’ve already wanted to do since I’ve dropped all notions of joining Hollyweird, and yet that storytelling impulse is still there. So, I decided to finally just give it a try. It was like the inner critic was completely gone and I just hammered through it. @Fire and I had a blast playing around with it, especially all of the bugs.

It’s actually convinced me to learn C# or C++ (depends if I ultimately go with Unity or Unreal Engine) and just live that dream.

15 Likes

That’s really cool and I have a friends brother who dabbles with Unity now and then.

Storytelling through videogames might be my favourite medium.

What was the inspiration behind your idea of this combat game?

1 Like

Saint, aside from eating healthier, is there something like Asclepius in CWoN, for good health in general?

2 Likes

Are you able to tell subjectively if it’s “regular” CWON or the custom CWON or both that gave you the push to make the game?

If the custom plays a part in that, I want it lol.

CWON + 2 hours of yoga + Bali sunset = not bad :grinning:

13 Likes

Not really. It’s a very small snippet of scripting that deals with health and eating healthier. Crazy enough, it works really well.

I suspect the custom. Still doesn’t make any sense, considering the modules I added. Sage Immortal, a few SPS modules and Epigenetics.

I suspect it’s actually CWoN’s tendency to urge you to express your creative instincts.

4 Likes