Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Love Bomb is such a sleeper. In my case, the scripting dealing with self-worth, self-love and authenticity is allowing prior scripting that I ran and really wanted to integrate to finally express itself openly (re: the virtue scripting in HERO Origins and the wisdom scripting in RoM and RoS). In other words, it’s serving as a BOOSTER. This may need to be investigated for the Ascension Chamber remake. Anyone else experiencing this?

24 Likes

Love Bomb is kicking my ass too, but not in a hard way like there’s a lot of resistance, but more in showing me more authentic and deeper parts of myself. There’s some grief and sadness arising, but it’s more like the parting of old ingrained patterns and energetic structures, stuff that has been hidden a long long time in the cobwebs of my unconscious mind.

The old Love Bomb I feel took what you already had in form of self-acceptance and self-love, and then radiated it outwards. This so far is more like a deep deep dive into the whole concept of love, how it relates to you, and I guess later will compound massively and create heights that the old Love Bomb could only dream of. So with that said, so far I’m not totally in a love bubble yet, as of right now I’m a big cleansing of my inner world.

11 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I am. I’ve been making such progress with Love Bomb and Total Breakdown in so many areas but especially in utilzing accumulated wisdom and information. This in turn is improving my life at an almost frightening speed but i have so much power i can draw from, power that layed dormant for the longest time. Im saving the full update after i start and finish Stage 2 of Khan.

14 Likes

I still think about when you posted this about CWON. So I’ve been holding out on trying the New LB because I want to do Phoenix first and maybe the new CWON would be here too.

1 Like

Definitely!

Increased level of self love means increased level of what you allow yourself to receive.

Which means it is a booster for everything Results and Manifestation related.

You want more results?
You need to allow yourself subconsciously to receive them.
How?
More self love!

You want faster manifestations?
You need to allow yourself subconsciously to allow them to happen.
How?
More self love!

Self love is the ultimate booster for everything!

While Khan Black provides the fuel and energy.
And while most titles remove the limiting beliefs holding one back.
Ultimatelively, it is the level of one’s self love that will actually allow for the good things to happen or not to happen.

We receive and experience what we believe that we deserve, which is based on self love.

It boosts results and manifestations for everything, including receiving insights and spiritual guidance from titles like RoM, RoS etc.

One’s own level of self love is always automatically mirroring back to us what we allow outselves to be, to experience, to achieve.

11 Likes

100% boosting my RoM experience. Posted about it earlier in this thread.

Are you familiar with any of David Hawkins or Fredrick Dodsons work on levels of energy?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does this stack well with Phoenix?

Trying to improve my self awareness as well as create strong boundaries.

Also will it help with networking and help getting a job or attracting recruiters?

1 Like

Feeling you don’t deserve something is a strong clue that running Love Bomb is necessary

I went most of my life craving love. Not having the emotional maturity to understand that loving myself

2 Likes
3 Likes

I wanted to do Phoenix but I’m going with the New Love Bomb starting in 3 days! Can’t give up CWON or KB2. So New LB it is. I haven’t had any cool noteworthy “manifestations” lately so I’m sure I’ll have some of those strings of “luck” that I used to get.

3 Likes

With regards to self-love and acceptance in LB, does that mean love for or acceptance of parts of us that need to change? that are potentially detrimental, that may not be okay?

Being okay with aspects of yourself that maybe you should not be okay with or behaviours that are not likeable or lovable?

For instance, if we exhibit some traits of self sabotaging (perhaps not viewed as such in the moment), will it lean us toward being okay with that or love and acceptance toward these?

1 Like

I would imagine it would lead you to forgiving yourself for your flaw.

Acceptance being the first step to change/transformation.

3 Likes

Me, too. I have the general feeling of things unfolding: For subliminals specifically RoS seems to be getting a huge boost, and my internal practices (Qi Gong etc.) are also acquiring an additional depth and “unfolding” quality (I can’t really describe that better). I’m currently running LB+Sanguine, had RoS in the last cycle.

2 Likes

I started with emperor last year. Ran it from mid September until end of the year.

After initial successes, what I wanted most, didn’t come. Taking responsibility for me and my life. OK, I probably had a winter depression, but still. Be it searching or finding an job, opening my mail, caring about relationships.

During February I slowly started to realize that this is all because of low self worth and self love.

I started LB about two weeks ago.
And suddenly this self responsibility from emperor unfolded. Yesterday I started opening my mail and taking responsibility.
And I truly believe it’s due to the change in self love, that I’m now willing to take responsibility for my life.

10 Likes

Very interesting how this is the FIRST result I got on Love Bomb.

Opened my mail (taxes, bills, etc)

Made doctor’s appointments I had been ignoring I had called and scheduled.

Messages friends I had been ignoring I reached out too

All the “avoided” parts of my life

9 Likes

I just decided I’m gonna stack this with Phoenix going forward. Anyone notice a difference between using LB on a completely isolated day vs the same day of another sub? Debating what would be best. I’m leaning more towards same day as Phoenix with LB first to sort of loosen up emotional rigidity that can hold back self growth due to low self worth. Thoughts?

1 Like

I used LB together with KB1 and had some recon like irritability. But I used full loops of both.

When I used LB (5.5min) together with Phoenix (1.5 min) I didn’t experience any recon.

1 Like

Yeah I’m starting off with 30s on LB. I’ve learned love is actual quite painful for me if there’s too much of it. So I’m definitely easing into this one.

4 Likes