Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Definitely!

Increased level of self love means increased level of what you allow yourself to receive.

Which means it is a booster for everything Results and Manifestation related.

You want more results?
You need to allow yourself subconsciously to receive them.
How?
More self love!

You want faster manifestations?
You need to allow yourself subconsciously to allow them to happen.
How?
More self love!

Self love is the ultimate booster for everything!

While Khan Black provides the fuel and energy.
And while most titles remove the limiting beliefs holding one back.
Ultimatelively, it is the level of one’s self love that will actually allow for the good things to happen or not to happen.

We receive and experience what we believe that we deserve, which is based on self love.

It boosts results and manifestations for everything, including receiving insights and spiritual guidance from titles like RoM, RoS etc.

One’s own level of self love is always automatically mirroring back to us what we allow outselves to be, to experience, to achieve.

11 Likes

100% boosting my RoM experience. Posted about it earlier in this thread.

Are you familiar with any of David Hawkins or Fredrick Dodsons work on levels of energy?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does this stack well with Phoenix?

Trying to improve my self awareness as well as create strong boundaries.

Also will it help with networking and help getting a job or attracting recruiters?

1 Like

Feeling you don’t deserve something is a strong clue that running Love Bomb is necessary

I went most of my life craving love. Not having the emotional maturity to understand that loving myself

3 Likes
3 Likes

I wanted to do Phoenix but I’m going with the New Love Bomb starting in 3 days! Can’t give up CWON or KB2. So New LB it is. I haven’t had any cool noteworthy “manifestations” lately so I’m sure I’ll have some of those strings of “luck” that I used to get.

3 Likes

With regards to self-love and acceptance in LB, does that mean love for or acceptance of parts of us that need to change? that are potentially detrimental, that may not be okay?

Being okay with aspects of yourself that maybe you should not be okay with or behaviours that are not likeable or lovable?

For instance, if we exhibit some traits of self sabotaging (perhaps not viewed as such in the moment), will it lean us toward being okay with that or love and acceptance toward these?

1 Like

I would imagine it would lead you to forgiving yourself for your flaw.

Acceptance being the first step to change/transformation.

3 Likes

Me, too. I have the general feeling of things unfolding: For subliminals specifically RoS seems to be getting a huge boost, and my internal practices (Qi Gong etc.) are also acquiring an additional depth and “unfolding” quality (I can’t really describe that better). I’m currently running LB+Sanguine, had RoS in the last cycle.

2 Likes

I started with emperor last year. Ran it from mid September until end of the year.

After initial successes, what I wanted most, didn’t come. Taking responsibility for me and my life. OK, I probably had a winter depression, but still. Be it searching or finding an job, opening my mail, caring about relationships.

During February I slowly started to realize that this is all because of low self worth and self love.

I started LB about two weeks ago.
And suddenly this self responsibility from emperor unfolded. Yesterday I started opening my mail and taking responsibility.
And I truly believe it’s due to the change in self love, that I’m now willing to take responsibility for my life.

10 Likes

Very interesting how this is the FIRST result I got on Love Bomb.

Opened my mail (taxes, bills, etc)

Made doctor’s appointments I had been ignoring I had called and scheduled.

Messages friends I had been ignoring I reached out too

All the “avoided” parts of my life

9 Likes

I just decided I’m gonna stack this with Phoenix going forward. Anyone notice a difference between using LB on a completely isolated day vs the same day of another sub? Debating what would be best. I’m leaning more towards same day as Phoenix with LB first to sort of loosen up emotional rigidity that can hold back self growth due to low self worth. Thoughts?

1 Like

I used LB together with KB1 and had some recon like irritability. But I used full loops of both.

When I used LB (5.5min) together with Phoenix (1.5 min) I didn’t experience any recon.

1 Like

Yeah I’m starting off with 30s on LB. I’ve learned love is actual quite painful for me if there’s too much of it. So I’m definitely easing into this one.

4 Likes

LB + Sanguine is such a good combo

Just listened to 7.5 min each, laying on the floor, really taking in the sounds and the feelings in my body/mind as I listened

And I swear I was reacting in real-time to the scripts.

Starting off with Sanguine my mind immediately went to thoughts on emotional control, what it means to be in a feeling vs outside of it, when is it appropriate to do one or the other, and eventually I just stopped thinking and dropped into my body in a very easy and simple experience of mindfulness.

Then with Love Bomb I started thinking about what it means to love someone romantically and a video I saw of a woman saying many men have an immature anima and when they fall in love they end up loving the part of them that is experiencing the love rather than loving their partner. As I pondered this I realized it was true, and in every relationship as soon as the novel aspect of being loved faded away, as soon as that acute experience of being embroiled in another person’s affection faded a little, I was back to my normal of not really liking myself and feeling blah, which then extends to the person. My new gf already caught a whiff of it as our relationship has mellowed and I’ve become less manic about how crazy I am about her. Honestly, I don’t know how to fix that, other than completely shifting the responsibility for that happiness/joy/glow that comes from being loved away from her/the external and onto me. I need to fill myself with that love and passion, which I can then bring into the relationship, rather than expecting her existence to fill me with love and passion. I need to give it to myself, I need to be my primary provider of those emotional experiences. Now the question of HOW arises hahahaha

However, towards the end of the LB loop, I relaxed into a feeling of openness. Trust that God/the Universe will provide, and if I stay open enough to feel the intuitive pings, I can collaborate with the flow of energy of Life to walk together towards those beautiful things that God has set on my path.

Honestly, Sub Club is GOAT’d thank you guys for these products which help us reveal these parts of ourselves so effortlessly at times.

11 Likes

YES!

I hadn’t thought about it, but now that you mention it.

1 I’m journaling more regularly rather than sporadically.

2 It’s more than “you can’t hide from ZP”. It takes that to a new level.

3 Some sticking points are becoming undone.

4 Harsh insights, but the harshness is short lived.

5 Insights that weren’t even on my radar are showing up.

6 More feelings of- I don’t know- not deservingness. Less inner conflict about what I want.

7 Said so well:

8 Something akin to:

9 And definitely this:

8 Likes

:+1: I agree.

1 Like

Btw, this is how I imagine @Invictus feels/thinks after all I’ve read of him and @SaintSovereign talking about “high flow factor”

It’s that openness to life, to new experience, to change, to being wrong and having to pivot.

Openness to receiving.

6 Likes

This is something I do as well. I lie down and meditate until my mind is wide awake but my body fast asleep(kind of like sleep paralysis). When I am in that state, I can feel my reactions to the subs as well.

Unexpectedly, I almost always get horny thoughts while I am listening to Sanguine. That doesn’t happen on Khan.

2 Likes

Love Bomb recon like:

It is quite shocking to me how I can have such a reaction to such an incredibly, incredibly positive script – possibly the most positive script I’ve written. Reminds me of that U2 song, “Ordinary Love.”

We can’t fall any further if
We can’t feel ordinary love
And we can’t reach any higher,
If we can’t deal with ordinary love

This is the part where I get jealous of you all. Everyone thinks that we get to run all kinds of cool secret things, not realizing that they’ll cause recon and things would fall apart here. And since we have a duty to maintain a certain level of mental stability to safely and successfully create subs, we have to come off a title when it induces too much recon.

25 Likes