Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

I forgot this scripting is in LBFH, i have been using LBFH for so long that i have started taking the free gifts for granted.

4 Likes

Hi may I ask for details, and what modules you’re using? Also IIRC you had a KB4 + Old Sanguine custom, may I ask for your experience/modules with that too?

What’s in your custom?

I had a pretty similar expirience with love bomb at first. What helped me was giving it ample space between run time, 3 days or so between loops to have time to blossom and that’s when I really had some powerful results as well

2 Likes

Lovebomb
Sanguine

Dopamin revival
Gratitude Embodiment
Negative Energy Transmutation
Negativity Shifter
Negativity Displacer
VS kindness
Khronos Key
Purity without
Pragya

I have the most profound love inside myself.

I get lost in my own worthyness

Thank you Subliminalclub

11 Likes

Well, I’m noticing it strong on this sub, so there must be script to this effect or that manifests it.

2 Likes

Be appreciative and thankful for the gifts, will open you up to more.

2 Likes

I’m taking for granted the “scripting from LBFH that made me get free gifts”. Not the gifts themselves.

Edit: i guess i wrote the original in a way that made it sound like i’m taking the gifts for granted. my bad, rofl.

2 Likes

I listened to 3 minutes on Thursday.

I’ve had more moments of actually -feeling- that loving warmth in my chest.
Subtle, sublime feelings of love towards certain people as they cross my imagination.
A sweet smile from a young lady I passed on the street.
An inclination towards thoughts of forgiveness/love towards myself and others.

Thank you, SubClub :muscle:

10 Likes

Is it a normal consequence of high self love? To love others? How does this sub work so far for people self love?

I may like this title just as much as I loved Khan Black.

13 Likes

This is interesting

Now I allow myself to have money
I just give myself permission to have a good life in any possible way

I love to treat me well

Thank you Subliminalclub

Ps. Resistance to have/feel something good evicts itself automatically

8 Likes

Ran 7.5 minutes of the new Love Bomb and 7.5 minutes of the new Heartsong earlier today.

The recon has hit pretty hard and started to bring up topics and past life situations where I felt heavily abandoned and rejected. This means that it is working as intended and doing some deep healing with regards to my self esteem. At the same time I felt much less hard and judgemental about myself and my past shortcomings, in a sense that I was forgiving and healing my past self and letting the stored pain go.

Furthermore, when out in public, I noticed a “feeling invincible” effect very similar as with the new Khan. This might come from my full KHAN Stage 2 loop three days ago or it comes from me being “the Love Bomb” and through the love feeling being absolutely invincible. I don’t know. Maybe it goes hand in hand…

16 Likes

I’ve been noticing a huge increase in people telling me they love me and noticing some discomfort with “truly” accepting that increase in love from others.

When someone says “I love you” I don’t usually say it back. It feels almost forced other than with my daughters.

The giving and receiving of love in a natural and comfortable way wasn’t often easy for me.

This sub is hitting me where it needs it the most.

Thank you sub club.

14 Likes

Love Bomb is such a sleeper. In my case, the scripting dealing with self-worth, self-love and authenticity is allowing prior scripting that I ran and really wanted to integrate to finally express itself openly (re: the virtue scripting in HERO Origins and the wisdom scripting in RoM and RoS). In other words, it’s serving as a BOOSTER. This may need to be investigated for the Ascension Chamber remake. Anyone else experiencing this?

24 Likes

Love Bomb is kicking my ass too, but not in a hard way like there’s a lot of resistance, but more in showing me more authentic and deeper parts of myself. There’s some grief and sadness arising, but it’s more like the parting of old ingrained patterns and energetic structures, stuff that has been hidden a long long time in the cobwebs of my unconscious mind.

The old Love Bomb I feel took what you already had in form of self-acceptance and self-love, and then radiated it outwards. This so far is more like a deep deep dive into the whole concept of love, how it relates to you, and I guess later will compound massively and create heights that the old Love Bomb could only dream of. So with that said, so far I’m not totally in a love bubble yet, as of right now I’m a big cleansing of my inner world.

11 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I am. I’ve been making such progress with Love Bomb and Total Breakdown in so many areas but especially in utilzing accumulated wisdom and information. This in turn is improving my life at an almost frightening speed but i have so much power i can draw from, power that layed dormant for the longest time. Im saving the full update after i start and finish Stage 2 of Khan.

15 Likes

I still think about when you posted this about CWON. So I’ve been holding out on trying the New LB because I want to do Phoenix first and maybe the new CWON would be here too.

1 Like