Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

To test new products.

:slight_smile:

:star_struck:

1 Like

Plenty of solutions. Some media players eve let you set a time limit for how long to play a track. Personally, I just use a timer.

The synergy of these two titles is nuts.

First custom, here we come

5 Likes

The custom of sanguine and love bomv is also hitting extremely hard and good for me. That combination definitely seems like a match made in heaven

5 Likes

Nice I was gonna run Sanguine + LB + Primal (possibly)

2 Likes

Honestly I was thinking about a custom with Love Bomb, Sanguine, and either Genesis or Khan Black

1 Like

Please anyone, what’s “Vibes” :grimacing:

Renaissance Man: VIBES. Unreleased music and songwriter title that we’re testing.

6 Likes

For my partner, Love Bomb is a PAINFUL sub, which is having effects on my life as well.

I recommended to her that she listen to Love Bomb because self-love is her CORE wound, truly, and she was going through a lot of anxiety. I figured a relieving feeling of self love would be helpful, but for her, it hit with very painful and conflict inducing recon.

She says that the last time she ran Love Bomb it was also extremely recon and conflict inducing.

I guess it really IS her core wound. Worth healing. But it needs to be healed very very slowly, with 30s microloops once a week until that’s completely calm, and slowly increasing from there,

I also didn’t realize that she stopped listening to Chosen + Emperor Fitness which is a stack that makes her extremely happy. Adding Chosen to LB might reduce the pain from healing by adding in a layer of positivity - she loves life on Chosen

9 Likes

I have noticed this one especially the healing aspect seems to overtake the rest of the stack.

Not a bad thing, just an observation. If anything I’m sure it’s going to lead to better results down the road.

4 Likes

I feel it too. It’s worth noting - simultaneously making love bomb an even more attractive sub, and one to be treated with more respect, aka as always, don’t overexpose haha

1 Like

Looks like the free gifts scripting is kicking in. I’ve just done a couple loops of this and 2 days in a row had people give me boxes of chocolates, and now an expensive bottle of champagne.

9 Likes

My uncle has given two packs of boxer briefs, on two different occasions out of the blue. I didn’t even think of it as potentially coming from a sub.

2 Likes

I’ve literally just added this to my cart like 2 mins before reading this. IT’S A SIGN.

1 Like

Alright Lovebomb & Sanguine custom arrived today.

Let’s go :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

OMG this combo is the holy grail

3 Likes

I thought this was a LBFH thing?

In LB scripting too?

I started daydreaming about someone gifting me one of their rental house properties earlier. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

6 Likes

Seriously? That is so cool.

1 Like

Yeah even the OG version of LB had people giving me gifts. It’s more potent on this version

3 Likes

Welp, this is exciting news.

I have a core belief that I am often gifted things and people are generous with me.

2 Likes