Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

I’m testing it with Love Bomb right now. LB is always hard for me to run, but CWoN seems to be working very synergistically with it.

10 Likes

After my daily reflection, I figured something out today. This Sub ain’t kidding when it’s talking about feeling one with nature and your surroundings. I’ve never really been involved into the climate change debate, purely because the opinions are quite divided in the top and science. But I have to say, since CWoN, it makes me sad to see how we are losing more of this connection. Not in a “Humans are a cancer on the planet” kind of way, but more into how disconnected we have become with the world. It feels like technology has brought us even further from that, and that legit makes me sad with CWoN :sweat_smile: You know, if you ask most people; do you like walking in the woods? You instantly hear things like “I love it, makes me peaceful, clearing my thoughts, breathing better, feeling more positive after” etc. etc. There is something connection us to nature, and this sub brings you back to that primal feeling.

Other experience:

• Been very affectionate with my dog, give him more cuddles. Already love that dog, but CWoN amplified it.
  • Big desire to eat healthy. Really weird, looking forward to my Veggie shake for breakfast.
  • Getting free stuff, Yesterday I was at my chiropractor. His secretary was talking to me, being very kind and smiling, asks out of nowhere “Would you like to have this scratch-pack?”. What a random thing to offer someone out of the blue :joy:
  • My dad from Spain heard about my new Job, and that I’m trying to move asap because of my job. It’s too far from home. 1 day later he sends me 700 euros and 2 telephone numbers of an Uncle and Niece with a big network in the city I want to live. The Pull on this sub is insane, literally insane.
  • Both man and woman are looking at me in the gym. But more in a “Who is that?” Kind of vibe, more curious instead of sexual. I’ll think that stacking Wanted with CWoN could be very interesting.
15 Likes

I definitely notice an increase in smaller animals around me. I already live in the countryside, but a lot of cats, hedgehogs, mice, etc. appeared recently in my yard, and I feel somehow connected.

As in, I stopped to watch the hedgehog climb the hill in our yard, how he struggled to get up with a smirk.

It was just truly enjoyable.

I also noticed the more I am in nature, the better I feel. Lovely sub for sure.

7 Likes

Anyone stacking this with ME?

Where do I find Chosen from Within?
Is it included in The Way of Nature?

Thank you.
I’m new here and just learning.

Welcome @MerranG

Chosen from within is included with “Chosen”

1 Like

Thank you Geoff.
Which sub is Chosen? Lol

There are so many, I get confused easily.

Thank you Lineer2.

1 Like

@MerranG Hello and welcome to the sub club community. Enjoy.

1 Like

@TheSunlightCaller thank you

1 Like

Remove all societal limitations imposed by a feeling of disconnectedness from nature.

Can someone give me some example of what these limitations can be? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know if ya’ll are into metal music but Soulfly just released a new album and Max Cavalera says that it was inspired by nature. It’s titled, Totem. Just a fun Friday tidbit. :smiley:

1 Like

Not surprised. Look at what Sepultura did with Roots. I will have to check it out. It’s been said that Soulfly was at least partially responsible for the Nu Metal sound.
I haven’t read his interview in the new issue of Decibel Magazine. I bought it to read the Hall of Fame article about Schizophrenia by Sepultura

The name of the new Soulfly album is Totem.

:metal:

Great :+1: Love the copy page and the objectives of this one. Will most likely be my next purchase.
Good job.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign since Chosen by nature can make one feel balanced emotionally and generate a sense of inner peace does it mean it can also help to balance one whose emotions run wild when he sees a picture of the feminine on the phone and in reality.

That it it can help one to meditate and decide on not to engage in habits like Pmo or drugs ?

2 Likes

I have suffered from PMO for a long time, while I will say inner peace and balanced emotions will help, willpower to control urges is what’s always needed

1 Like

Actually, no. When you use willpower to stop PMO, you will always fail. Even after longer times.

Read easypeasymethod.org

Knowing the underlying reason and understanding oneself is the key.

However, CWON can help with this imo, so will LBFH, because it will help you to love yourself to NOT do this.

4 Likes

Actually true, when one’s willpower exhaust the person returns to Pmo.
Pmo has not solved the problem actually because if your look at Nofap forums, Puas all of them advocate for willpower but at some point all of them fail at some point after a long abstainence.

Willpower method is all necessary when they is any benefit on both sides, for Pmo there is no single benefit in that act!! So why would one use Willpower?

1 Like

If this is the case that I will give it a try, because if CwoN can help balance emotions that means it can help balance the disarray of emotions when the masculine come across any feminine on the screen or in reality of course.
I want to generate this sense of calmness that even during life and death situations I can remain calm and act accordingly to the situation.

Do you know about Tommy Shelby of peaky blinders?