Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Hahaha nah, I thought about it too, but then checked on 3 different scales and it was the same :eyes:

And yes I do this too, but the reason I also check every morning is to make sure it’s either constant or rising, as it indicates going in the right direction.

My weight last Friday was 71.0kg exactly, so 2kg gain in a week :eyes:

1 Like

So boys and girls, 3 things:

• thanks to @Deadpool, im gonna strictly only going to post the weigh in here each Friday, for a more consistent overview of the weight gain.

• Mind’s Eye kicked in really nicely, I mean, ask @GoldenTiger about last night :rofl: was pretty hilarious when I predicted something random, and it kept on going on and on.

• CWON, I love this sub, but I’m unsure about running it anymore, mainly because I feel like it’s affecting me in ways that aren’t needed at the moment, like I love the feeling I get from it while im at the gym, yet it’s also a reason why I’m not going to the gym at the time I would personally want, simply because during that time, I keep getting the urge to go out somewhere instead (I went to nap at a park earlier, for no reason, even though I could have gone and trained instead), plus the food thing is kinda getting ridiculous, I guess im probably the only one you’d hear this from, but I really don’t enjoy eating just healthy food, I mean, I even workout extra hard so I could have more donuts :sweat_smile: so im probably gonna switch CWON to Beast Within, and keep Mind’s Eye in the stack instead for my deeper discoveries.

6 Likes

Simps will be simping :pray:

1 Like

A little update of something I’m frustrated about:

I got food.
Didn’t have the urge to eat.
Somehow found a 24 hour gourmet burgers place.
They had wagyu options.
Got a double wagyu patty burger.
Ate it without any decline in appetite.

Wtf :slight_smile:
Not only did I waste some money earlier, I’m also not eating the things I enjoyed eating :sob:

Although I must make this clear, when I do eat something really healthy or “really high quality”, the taste gives me what I can only describe as “mouth orgasms”.

So yeah, this is probably the only effect that I dislike from CWON, other than that it’s in my top 5, and would be in top 3 if I can somehow find a way to fix it, because honestly, it’s the best inner feeling sub I’ve tried so far.

2 Likes

Even though Beast Within isn’t refreshed yet, it’s still so damn good :heart_eyes:

I used it last night after my workout, and I woke up with bare minimum soreness (trained chest yesterday at 20 sets + 12 sets for triceps), and I noticed that my strength went up within a day.

As for CWON, I’m swapping it with…. Chosen :eyes:
Why?
Because with my custom and chosen together, this stack is perfect for the following reasons:

• development of both inner and outer power in a positive way.

• becoming a beacon of motivation for others, in regards to fitness.

• becoming the most positive kind of influence in peoples’ lives.

• the stack being the closest thing to transforming myself into a HERO :wink: in terms of both the archetype and physique.

As for today’s updates:

• looking visibly bigger than when I started the stack.

• reached out to a friend I haven’t seen for a few months, and ended up having a really nice day.

• my friend’s comment regarding my physique: “your body reminds me of Christian Bale as Batman”, so there’s that :eyes:.

5 Likes

Nevermind

1 Like

Have you used the beast unleashed in ZP? I remember doing some pretty crazy things every time I used it and that was during the Q days, I can’t imagine what it does now, also the music was dope.

1 Like

So your stack is Custom(Stark+Wanted) + CWON + the beast unleashed?

1 Like

Good that you came back on your decision.

1 Like

Unleashed is more for motivation with physical enhancement, Within is more for recovery, healing and physical shifting.
so BW is the only one I tried since the other one doesn’t appeal to me, at least not right now.

no no no
the custom i’m currently running (since the start of this journal) has been the same as in the first post, which is Stark + EF st3.
With that, I added Beast Within for more recovery and growth, and CWON.

hahaha i’m gonna give it more thought, because it still brings about one issue for me, which is only a negative thing to me because of my personal lifestyle choices, but I honestly don’t like the fact that I can’t enjoy certain unhealthy treats I already love so much.

4 Likes

I must admit Cwon and chosen if Venus have a stronger pull on YOUR girl than wanted.

For me wanted mostly works on other people.

Love conquers all I guess :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong, it’s due to the nature of the attraction.

Pure love energy vs Physical attraction.

One has depth, the other doesn’t :wink:

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves

It’s also worth noting the following:

Ever since I started using this custom with Chosen of Venus inside, I have noticed that I’m less inclined towards generating attraction from girls in general, because the level of love in me has surpassed lust.

This has been the main catalyst as to why my focus has shifted and I’ve become more “myself” again, as Chosen of Venus isn’t just solidifying my love for my girl alone, but also increasing my own level of self love in an extremely positive way, which is why my self growth as a person (internally and externally) is now a bigger priority than ever before.

It’s a neat module, I like it a lot, but while love bomb gave me a sense of love towards everything in general, Chosen of Venus is more people oriented (self included), and CWON is more focused on experiences and nature of reality (this encompasses the beauty of the nature as well).

6 Likes

Ahhh bro see

I told you I’d still need to put some thought into it, and now we got True Sell, which seems like it would gel so damn well with Chosen, yet I still can’t really figure how it would be like with CWON.

Choices choices :upside_down_face:
@SaintSovereign help.

2 Likes

Exactly my experience! Good to see you have a similar one. Congrats!

1 Like

Okay so initial impressions of True Sell are amazing, so far, this is what I experienced, along with what it reminds me of:

• People are listening more, and doing more, whenever I say anything; this is more than just the effects of Direct Influencing Aura, as this one seems to make them deeply convinced to follow through with what I asked of them, which is very reminiscent of Chosen’s aura that made people do favors for me and got them hooked.

• I don’t mind bending the truth a bit to convince someone of doing something; I posted this earlier in the True Sell thread, but I kinda tricked my friend into thinking we were gonna train chest, and took him to train legs instead haha, which is similar to some scripting from PCC, in the sense that I didn’t really care about morality of the deception.

• I’m much much more social (more than stark in my custom) and somehow saying exactly what I need to, which made every interaction today with strangers and friends to be filled with laughter, this is something I thought Stark had maxed out, but it’s really fascinating to see a new dimension of social skills being unfolded.

• lastly, if Mind’s Eye is the king of intuition for me, then True Sell is undoubtedly the king of psychoanalysis, and this is unique, as I never had this much understanding of peoples’ behavior, actions and words, as today, and this is coming from someone who has been self studying and applying psychology in his everyday life for almost 9 years now, and due to this effect alone, I’m gonna be keeping this sub in my stack.

11 Likes

This is the kind of effect I want from True Sell.

Congratulations on your results!!

2 Likes

Ayyy thanks ma man

I feel like this could be the one sub here that can literally be used for anything.

I can’t even begin to fathom the possibilities of this if used to hypnotize others haha

@Palpatine @Malkuth
Maybe an idea for you :eyes:

2 Likes

Dont tell anyone, but thats one of the main uses I have for this one🤫

2 Likes

I’m actually already locked in on testing something else right now to boost my Intuitive hypnosis abilities even further :joy:

1 Like