Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

So CWON as is should help me write better code?

what kind of yoga? (hatha, pranayama, kriya, etc)

If you have some kind of hang up about writing code, it appears so.

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to run this title and see how it mixes with my customs

@SaintSovereign

Have you been getting more free stuff?

Does it have the ability to put you into a higher vibrational frequency

1 Like

Almost all three I would say :slight_smile: The asana part is probably best described as hatha flow. Then there is pranayama and some tantra/jhana/raja inspired meditation

1 Like

Surprised as to why this thread is so quite and dead now, lemme revive it :stuck_out_tongue:

So Iā€™ve been running CWON for a while now, and well, here are my favorite effects/results so far:

• enhanced senses; food tastes better that I even started eating fruits daily (I used to dislike fruits in general). Vision feels more crystal clear and vibrant, almost as if the sub installed super HDR+ in my eyes. Hearing is a lot better, and it kinda catches me off guard with how sensitive my hearing has gotten, cause I can sometimes clearly hear things outside my car (both while driving and parked) with all windows up.

• better behavior from animals; I donā€™t know what it is, but Iā€™ve only noted this down recently when my sister told me how one of the new kittens scratches anyone other than her if they tried petting it, except for me, and neither of us knew why, until I realized that itā€™s CWON at play :eyes:.

• my movements feel more ā€œfluidā€ and natural; you guys know how certain exercises at the gym are frowned upon because how unnatural the movements are? Well CWON makes those movements feel natural now, and my form in my exercises has been better due to CWON (since before my new custom).

• random free stuff; This is the one effect Iā€™ve seen numerous people mention here, and while I was under the impression that it was a mix of CWON with WANTED core in my previous custom, it slowly became clear to me that itā€™s not WANTED, because the situations are different, and itā€™s much clearer to me since Iā€™m not on WANTED anymore, that people actually wanna give you free things and do favors for you because they see you as an extension of themselves, and just like how certain religions and spiritual teachings say: ā€œdo for others what youā€™d do for yourselfā€, I believe that CWON invokes that in others when they interact with me.

25 Likes

I love hearing all the great things about this one.

Iā€™m tempted to switch regular chosen for this in my custom. Or even a CWON/Love Bomb custom sounds like living in a dream. haha!

When I very first started my self development/ self realization journey I used to get a lot of free things. One time a pizza delivery guy from pizza hut brought me two free pizzas! Just because I was talking with him when he came in to my work. I was a cashier. I wasnā€™t trying to get anything from anybody just finding that joy within and that really seems to be where a lot of the magic is.

Then recently I started to spend time in nature after I became unemployed during the pandemic. Iā€™d go park at a nice nature view and just relax and smoke cigars. Well I was frequenting this one spot and it was overlooking a field with grazing cattle. One day the herd all climbed this steep hill to come see me because they got used to me being there so often.

Iā€™m really going to have to try this one soon. It really sounds like what I tapped into when I was releasing and letting go and first learning of law of attraction and sedona method.

Nature is something I donā€™t get much of because I live in the middle of the city and donā€™t drive anywhere unless itā€™s for a necessity with fuel prices this year.

13 Likes

Count me in that number too! LolšŸ‘

Anyone using this and works out?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using CWON in a stack with DR and GLM for 15 days now. I have the feeling that CWON harmonizes my entire environment. Other people are super friendly. All appointments so far have gone smoothly and somehow everything is more in the flow. Iā€™m thankful for the little things and Iā€™m more in the now. CWON is now my favorite sub.
Here is my journal:

7 Likes

This belongs here

5 Likes

This sub is a cheat code, thatā€™s for sure. A quick summery:

• Used this sub to find my dream job. Granted, I already used manifestation meditations for like 1.5 months before I started using CWoN, but still. My step-mother got 1 job offer after listen for 3 days to CWoN for a Job she wanted so bad, and itā€™s perfect for her. For some reason, I think that Chosen helps you get promotions and new jobs. I think CWoN helps to get the job that is right for you, purely because CWoN helps you get closer to yourself
  • People are insanely nice to me. Be careful, it has sometimes the same effect as true social. Yesterday I came home from a long day of work and just wanted to relax. But the girlfriend of my brother saw me and started talking for at least 1 hour while my bro was waiting in bed for her :joy:.
  • Makes me feel happy and grounded, great combination. Looking forward to using this title in a custom and combine it with Lovebomb.
  • Iā€™m also very nice to people in general. Went to my boss to say that 2 coworkers of mine worked very good today. He looked surprised and said ā€œMostly people come up to complain, this was very nice to hear!ā€ and he smiled at me
  • Nature is the absolute bomb. Will be interesting how this sub works in the winter when there is less green
32 Likes

So did my fiancee. She went to get her hair done, and suddenly the lady doing her hair asked if she needed a job, hahaha.

CWoN seems to help you overcome or remove any mental blockages keeping you from a successful manifestation. Iā€™ve noticed that CWoN has brought out scripting that I ran in the past but didnā€™t quite see results from. Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s what happened with the manifestation meditations ā€“ the intention was there and growing, and CWoN helped push aside the things preventing the manifestation to complete. Either way, extremely happy for you.

23 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense! Itā€™s like this Universal law thatā€™s starting to work for you instead of forcing your way in. And glad to hear that your fiancĆ©e got a job offer, haha! Donā€™t know if sheā€™s looking for a job, but itā€™s always nice to hear that someone is interested in you.

That means a lot, thank you! :pray: Itā€™s been a hell of a ride so far these past 3 months with subclub. Will put in a detailed review soon!

5 Likes

After reading what you guys wrote, Iā€™m not stopping CWON anymore :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve also gotten some lucky breaks / manifestations while running CWoN.

Unexpected solutions appeared to some issues that stressed me out for awhile, and even an improvement in my finances.

At first I was thinking if it could be my short test of the latest updated Emperor; but looking back on my private journal, those good manifestations coincided a few days after running CWoN.

Itā€™s though as if the internal harmony also has a profound effect on the external, which makes the good things I want to happen easier to occur.

I was going to run Chosen on my next cycle because I liked the confidence, warmth, grounding, positivity and how Iā€™m treated, but I think I need to run CWoN again to give it more time to shine and to gauge how it gels with my psyche more accurately.

13 Likes

I feel like CWON is better for ur stack anyway since its very physique/working out based. Nothing better then sitting in the sun or walking outside grounded to recover after an intense spar or workout

4 Likes

I got interviewed two weeks ago and they told me it was awesome and they felt I was the perfect fit for their team. They were really sorry when I told them I had decided to go back to Asia and refused their offer. It had never happened to me before. I didnā€™t log it in my journal even though, to me, I was pretty average during the interview and I was pretty surprised they evaluated me so high.

12 Likes

After reading all this imma stack CWON with Heartsong in the future, for sure. Must be a nice combo.

6 Likes

Iā€™m testing it with Love Bomb right now. LB is always hard for me to run, but CWoN seems to be working very synergistically with it.

10 Likes