I need advice from this fantastic forum and especially from YOU!

So I am about to ditch my third QTKS custom with HOM and DRLD. My problem with it is very specific. With social subs, I have always somehow worsened stuttering. Same experience had with Stark.
I have arrived from my work gathering. It was not bad at all, but I was not stoic and calm and under control.

So while I was going home by city bus I was pondering about my third sub. Have two options and do not know which one to choose.

Just for the information. The first QTKS custom is Paragon + LOS, and I am satisfied with it. The second is Emperor + Rich, which is also ok.

And those two for me are either LBFH or Genesis.
Pros of LBFH are, that my confidence was always quite a problem, and always on gatherings, I am a little bit in my head. Plus as I was reading on the forum with LBFH and its positive and higher vibration everything is going better. Manifestations as well.

Pros of Genesis are, that it has wealth scripting which is probably my main focus rn. Has also a Lovebomb and Libertine auras. Confidence as well as finding a purpose and achieving your goals. So I am on the fence.

Most likely I will choose it by myself but still would like to know your opinion.

You seem to be chasing a lot of different goals simultaneously.
Prioritize your goals from the most pressing or important ones to the least important ones.
Pick two subs that address two of the goals and stay on those subs until you’re made enough progress then tackle the next two. I always pick subs that help with precise goals. I don’t do like a lot of people do here: randomly run subs to see where they get and then they’re surprised that they get nowhere.

I rarely run 3 subs. And when I do the third is always to support or boost the first two.

You mentioned stuttering.
For that, I would stack LBFH and RoM for a few months until, your self-esteem is so high that stuttering isn’t even an issue anymore. RoM will get you to understand how your mind works (which is priceless for a stutterer). After 4 - 6 months, move on to the next a couple of goals and work on those for the entire next year.

You see, this sub journey and life in general is a marathon, not a sprint. Subs assist you in getting to the next step.

Forget about subs for now, do some introspection and figure out the two goals you want to achieve in the next 6 months and pick your two subs accordingly.

8 Likes

If I had the luxury of swapping out a title and I was in your situation, I’d go with Rebirth as one title. I was in that situation before settling on my current stack.I realized I was maybe getting ahead of myself and needed to really slow down and decide on a long run stack for my foundation, without that I would just be switching titles not fully satisfied. I chose DRLD since it had newer tech.

1 Like
A collection of stuttering-related convos on the forum

See the results on True Social for an overall report on socializing… I think True Sell would also possibly help as its all about communicating extremely effectively.

Main Disc. Thread - True Social ZP - #38 by friday

True Sell has intense verbal eloquence scripting, but finding reports on that would be waaay too niche haha. Don’t have the time sorry.

Then there’s this convo on stuttering.

Then there’s some of the convos that you’ve been taking part in

3 QTKS customs is probably overloading you, also DRLD could be very overloading. HOM is also massive, so, very overloading.

I assume anything greater than 3 made the stuttering worse?

Did you try out Renaiisance Man? RM makes sense, in hindsight… it connects alpha scripting to emotions and feeling yourself fully… could be creating a greater heart-mind-body connection, so the brain-mouth connection is mediated by a grounded sense of emotions… that doesn’t make sense when I type it, but it makes sense in my head. Long story short, emotions are an important part of communicating concisely… and while you can “heal” the emotions or “eliminate” the trauma, RM is more about expressing emotions clearly, passionately, and it’s literally about UNSUPPRESSION OF THE EMOTIONAL/CREATIVE. If the words you say don’t come out straight, they could be suppressed.

This is all just making an argument for why it might work. No personal experience on RM.

QLST1 does nothing… it just preps you… did you try doing ST3 or 4 after ST1? Some reports have said QLST3 gives such an insane boost to focus it’s like adderral. No personal experience. But I know for a fact that ST1 does nothing but prep, from personal experience - still an important part of the process, however!

In my opinion, it’s a two way street. The stuttering may have started out physiological but is now being enhanced by your own shyness. Especially considering the best sub was Ascension, which is about confidence. It’s also probably effective because it’s tighter and more fast acting, not causing subliminal overloading to worsen your stutters.

Did you go back to this? Coaching is one of the fastest results multipliers for subliminals, I find.

3 Likes

So there’s a couple of things, based on that, I can say for near-certainty. In my mind, these are the facts.

#1) Your stuttering gets worse when you get overloaded by subliminals.

Your words.

Which is important to note because THREE CUSTOMS is a massive overload. Especially with Paragon… LOS… Emperor… HOM… DRLD… none of which are “light” titles.

RICH is light I’ll give you that.

Stark isn’t crazy heavy but it is about extreme expressiveness which might be reacting too strongly to your shyness, causing recon,causing stuttering.

#2) Your stuttering is generally improved by “lighter” subliminals.

Ascension - your #1 sub for stuttering. Very light sub.
Primal - your #2 sub for stuttering. Another very light sub.
Ascended Mogul - quite light, not as light, and not as focused on personal power.
DR/Emperor - Medium subs, medium effects on stuttering (perhaps given more time these could have given results)

#3) Subs that are meant to make you extremely confident/expressive/fearlessly social actually make your stuttering WORSE

Daredevil, Stark, Khan, True Social, all the most outgoing subs meant to make you MORE social made you less social.

Lion IV, the module, is not meant to make you outgoing, it’s meant to make you calm and cool under pressure. Therefore, it meshes nicely with your shyness, and gives you great results with your stuttering.

I won’t place this as a FACT… but I really do think that shyness is CONNECTED to your stuttering somehow, otherwise the “heal shyness” subliminals wouldn’t be providing such crazy recon. You can’t say that that’s ONE HUNDRED PERCENT physiological… you can, but I see a pattern here.

#4) You have NOT tried QL for stuttering…

Stage 1 doesn’t count.

Have you tried Beyond Limitless or Limitless Executive? Beyond Limitless helps maximize brain capacity directly, while Limitless Executive does that PLUS adds additional support in planning (planning what you want to say… I’ve got LOADS of personal experience in this with sales), general verbal eloquence from Beyond Limitless, and general confidence from Executive. Confidence seems to help you given your results with Ascension, Primal, and Lion IV.

5 Likes

you could test out renaissance man… it is light like Ascension and Primal, some users suggest it’s good for stuttering, and it could go really nicely in a custom, if it does work out.

If you haven’t ran Genesis, you could test out Genesis, since it’s similar to the Asc/Primal type of Foundational sub that seems to help you so much.

GLM also seems really interesting… super light weight, all about stoicism, speaking less but speaking more confidently, has a bit of emotional healing, could be REALLY good for you.

And perhaps if I were you I would re-think the Emperor/RICH custom into an Ascended Mogul/RICH custom (to keep it the same in spirit but adjust it to your new needs)

You could also just do what you already KNOW works and don’t experiment anymore… Make a QTKS custom with just 1 core, Ascension, so that you don’t get overloaded by a third sub.

Mvargo has a QTKS that’s JUST one core… you could make a QTKS Ascension, 1 core, 0 modules.

Or, you could make a 5+ module custom, the new minimum as suggested by support.

All of these seem to help with your style of stuttering… the last few modules being a bit more “theoretical”

1. Ascension
  2. Lion IV
  3. Total Nonchalance
  4. Gentleman’s Speech (directly works on speech fillers, “ums”, etc… perfect for stuttering.)
  5. Iron Frame
  6. Rogue
  7. You could use whispered power? or voice master?
  8. Potentiator? if you’re suppressing your own speech
  9. Harmonic singularity?
  10. IQ cognitive booster or an APS/SPS brain? (brain physical shifting?)

Then, finally, there’s sanguine: elixir, which is a category all it’s own. i think very very very worth mentioning for you.

1. SE is meant to reduce recon through sanguine, meaning you may feel less “overloaded” and get better results for stuttering

2. SE lightly heals from the present moment, working backwards to the past. It doesn’t go to root traumas, although that has it’s place… SE starts by healing whatever is happening for you in the present moment, aka stuttering in this case, and going only as far back as it needs to to lightly heal the issue, with as little recon as possible.

3. SE is made to unblock results from other subliminals. This is courtesy of Elixir. It takes the present-healing and applies it to whatever parts of the other subs in your stack you have blocks around. It’s like rebirth in that it assists in results

3 Likes

Last thing…

2 Likes

@ouroboros yes I have tried RM and completed QL and yes I’m still having a speech impediment but the more subs I explore it makes me realize something new about myself even helping me give clues with my speech problem.

I haven’t tried any of the new subs or even customs yet as I do have something in mind for the future that pin points directly at my impediment. Sometimes just as we struck gold with a specific sub/custom we change it, that same sub could’ve been the ‘cure’, who knows!

1 Like
  1. Many thanks for that you put a lot of time into making such an analysis.

2. Firstly I will address the overload issue. It is not an issue regarding my speech.
    As I was saying here Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice - #1088 by Achilles

And this was at a time when I had been listening to 3 QTKS for some time. But since QTKS with HOM was introduced later to my stack and HOM has a long ass script and I mostly listened to only 3 min for each one it probably took HOM some time in my mind to be activated. I made HOM custom for my trading, that was the only reason. Other than that this title is not that appealing to me.

1. This is a strange thing and I do not know how to explain but every social title makes me somehow like I have ADHD or something. My focus is less I am more cheerful which is good but also not that calm I need to do something every time I am around people and somehow my speech does not take it well. It is like my thinking or reacting is way ahead of my speech. And therefore there is this discrepancy between the brain and the speech center.
    I tried Daredevil and True Social in Qv2. Stark Qv2, ZP. And now HOM. And every time with a similar experience. So every social title is for me no go, except Khan due to its calming/Zen effect.

2. I did Khan’s total breakdown in two cycles, which did not affect my speech. Only in terms that I was more calm and therefore I have been talking better. So obviously I need something that makes me more calm and grounded. Not too agitated. In the future, I would like to go with Khan all the way, but right now I have a wealth goal and since I did only Khan stage 1 I can not do every one or two cycles of new QTKS custom for financial reasons. Therefore I chose Emperor.

3. Also did one cycle of SE, and DR each stage one cycle except DR 4. QL st1 two cycles, QL st2 one cycle. Limitless few cycles. Did not see any improvements. Never tried RM, but maybe will do it in the future. LD also tried several times in the past.

4. Because of all of that I have tried I introduce Paragon because it seems it cannot be diminished only in a psychological way and it is probably a physical problem either in my brain or speech organs etc.
    So Paragon has been like for three cycles so far and I wanna continue till the end of this year. Also in emperor’s custom has SPS: Nervous System, Stonelike.

5. HOM is obviously not a good fit for me due to a focus on socializing. I thought about either go with LBFH or Genesis as a change. As it is obvious with very good confidence it should not be an issue to have stuttering even though I am trying to address it on a physiological level with Paragon etc. I have already come to the conclusion that LBFH would be the best option for leveling my confidence alongside Emperor.

2 Likes

Have you tried Primal or Primal Seduction?

1 Like

Only Primal and it was a good experience.

1 Like

Give it another go.

I chose LBFH and do not have any free slots and also If I go this path I would probably go with Khan stage 2.

1 Like

Can you make room for it now?
:thinking:

Summary

:eyes:

1 Like

2 x QTKS + LBFH
Probably not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess LBFH will do the job then.

1 Like

balicha kori :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I have observed this on Emperor, this subs makes me push beyond my limit, often times I don’t know when to stop and the stuttering start. So I decided to run Emperor only once a week.

Since I’m not so good at socializing I run Khan stage 3 often, once a week. My social inclination improves a lot including the way I talk.

I listen only for 15 minutes. I like you to try Khan stage 3.

1 Like

Just joking with you. :smiley:

1 Like