Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

2 Likes

A question for @SaintSovereign, @RVconsultant, and probably the support team: it involves stacking Love Bomb with DR.

2 Likes

Ok thanx fir your clarification :grinning:

1 Like

I’m currently doing LB and ST1. I can tell that LB helps with the recon on the listening day. I’m experiencing classic recon in the form of wanting to switch subs. And my productivity is non-existent. Today I was supposed to be teleworking. All I did was open my work email and played video games all day. I’m glad I’m doing some healing but I also don’t want to get in trouble for being a bum at work.

I think one way LB is helping is in the sense of forgiveness. When something pops up with me being mistreated back in the day I can easily move on and forgive the person. It’s helped get over the hatred I’ve carried since my time in the military.

I’ll keep you posted on any further updates.

5 Likes

Theory

We can probably apply a three-part framework to Dragon Reborn. It applies to growth in general.

1. Breakdown of negative (Traditional Healing)
  2. Clarification of potential (Insight)
  3. Growth and development of positive (Evolution)

I think the conversations here tend to focus mainly on the first category. But Dragon Reborn should powerfully drive all three.

We could also apply different benchmarks or signs of progress for each category.

For Traditional Healing, it would be release of trauma, neutralization of triggers, regaining of lost function

For Insight, it would be the perception of meaningful principles, lessons, and connections in past experiences; growth in wisdom; ideas about one’s potential and enhanced ability to see opportunities around you

For Evolution, it would be the arising of creative, beneficial impulses; a confident sense of purpose; the generation of plans, projects, and initiatives. The discovery of surprising new talents, capabilities, interpersonal connections.

And with the ZP effect, around all of this there are external manifestations/challenges that facilitate the entire process.

DR is major.

14 Likes

@Matrix you have inspired me to maybe go back to Silva.
When I was a child, I had 15 years, I went on Silva’s course to help with my stuttering. As an impatient person, I gave up on this after some time.

But now as a more mature person (at least I hope I am :slight_smile: ), this discussion about it pops light in my head to try it again, to get myself into alpha or theta state of mind and listen to subs at that.

2 Likes

Same issue. I’m on DR ST1, I’m experiencing really good healing effects, but productivity has been low nowadays. I think, i might add something to the stack. What should it be? :thinking:

MogulZP! AscMogul ZP if/when that gets done. rawr.

2 Likes

I’m running it successfully along with Mogul. Yesterday I worked till 2 am just to wake up at 7am and keep going. It’s almost 4pm and I’m just taking a break and going back to the grind.

9 Likes

I’m actually doing Qv2 of ST1, so adding Mogul ZP would be a good idea right. After healing i’m planning to run Stark Qv2 and EZP. How about it?

Are you working on the 20% of tasks that bring the 80% of results?

Unfortunately, it’s never like that, some “dirty work” is inevitable, especially, when you’re looking for a free expired domain with a decent Domain Rating to set up your business on. I just finished finding only four that are descent but I need to analyze them more thoroughly… so… but in general it depends on how quickly you learn and adapt and that stems from your willingness to do so… your motivation and Mogul provides me with plenty of it.

2 Likes

80/20 RULES! Rock on

1 Like

If your sales depends on it, it’s important work.

Put at least 80% of your time on tasks that help you get sales. Till you cross the 1 million mark.

3 Likes

I’m sure QL would be best when it comes to applying that rule… work smart not… stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A big part of 80/20 people tend to overlook is 80/20 Analysis. helps determine what’s actually worth doing…this is more than just looking at data from sales or whatever.
Koch is the MAN

2 Likes

That’s great advice and yes, your domain authority is crucial although the more SEO I learn the more I’m aware of the fact that oftentimes it’s a guessing game but the longer you play it the better you’re at guessing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Doesn’t mean YOU have to do it all. Some of that can be outsourced…the 20% work YOU need to do won’t always overlap with the 20% work someone else can do on your behalf.

1 Like

Then we all should go for 20% work and 80% fun! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, unless that work also teaches you something like analyzing the value of backlinks and domains. Well, I’m almost done with it and ready to start my 3rd business venture… thanks, Mogul! :smiley:

1 Like