Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

What about st4 of DR+St4 of khan

I dont think thats a good idea.

1 Like

Actually I was thinking of challenging many on the forums who think they can handle more. If they can handle DR st4+Khan st4. I will be convinced. They re the REAL men! Okey?!
They love experiments?! :joy::joy::joy:
After this they won’t ig

1 Like

Now that is harsh😐

1 Like

No there are more who claims to “integrate faster”

1 Like

Including me I guess:))

1 Like

Just be serious with Healing

No need to overload yourself

If healing subs overpowers other subs there is no need to lisen to other subs.

Just get a good dose of healing into your system and then work with that until you reach the point where you are ready for other titels

3 Likes

I always wonder. Is there any scaling for healing? How we will exactly know that we are healed(ik there is nothing like complete healing).
Suppose I I using DR st1 for x days and on a particular day I feel like crying, tearing myself apart and feeling broken and this stays for like a week more or less. And suddenly after a week I feel better, more comfortable with that once used to suffer me,more harmony etc. This is how we know we are being healed from some real pain or suffering. Is this healing real or it will throw back to make the healing more profound.

Note: I have not experienced this kind of healing, this is how I imagine healing from reading several experiences from forums and so I am afraid of healing too.

Can you provide a separate viewpoint so I can overcome this assumption?! Thank you

@Matrix i doubt you will require the healing to the extent James, myself or others would need as your only what 17 years old ?.

I imagine 30 days of running the sub should be adequate. Perhaps running it as a refesher now and again.

2 Likes

Yes that makes sense. I may not experience harsh healings. But I am still scared of healing because I was into the practice of silva ultra mind esp system for a month. Initially it was so good. Enjoying the benefits from alpha waves. But later on anxiety,nervousness popped up out of nowhere. It was feeling like a dark side of me was coming into the surface. When I more researched on this people said that they have experienced it too. This is called shadow work. People continued their meditation practice and some finally got over that anxious,uneasy feeling and finally healed themselves. This is really hard . I gave up on this.

And I see the healing with subs are more intense. And honestly during that meditation period I was f*cked up.

3 Likes

Never heard of this silva ultra mind esp so i really cannot comment. Having said that i standby what i have said. If i was you i would run it for 30 days. If you hit recon just follow the SC best practices.

1 Like

Ok. As you recommended. I will start with regeneration ig. DR zp is a big goal for me lmao

1 Like

Silva was one of the first things I ever tried with the release technique/methods. Yea I needed more inner work on myself before that part of my mind would let me work with those resources. They say if you train yourself to get to that alpha level no negativity can exist there. So if you have the resources you’d ideally take an in person training or find a trainer who can personally coach you.

1 Like

I see a coach is required. Have you ever did a personal training on this?

No coach is required. They have self study programs and books to take yourself through.

No I’ve never done personal training. I need a good dose of Mogul to get myself into a place of extra time and money to be able to take advantage of such things.

2 Likes

Yes… :muscle::muscle:. Imagine learning to alter your mind states deliberately before listening to a subliminal so that the script becomes more suggestable to your subconscious

DR reminds me of how I myself by watching shitty movies & living in my own imagination…by putting a block on my mind unnecessary destroyed my own career by my own hand…I think if I run DR whole year then only I can repair my own mind

I do the following

I know from experience that these subs work like a charm.

I tell myself : this loop works better than the last and the last was fantastic.

:wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Fastest sub manifestation yet Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022) - #106 by Palpatine

3 Likes