Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

I understand, thanks for your input.

9 hours ago I did the first loop of ST4.

Since 3 hours I am sitting in a fire that burns and burns and burns.

This will be great in a couple of days

:facepunch:

7 Likes

I think the only thing I am looking forward to now is the updated objectives for Dragon Reborn. If there are any

4 Likes

DR ZP is definitely on another level than the Q version or QV2 which isn’t very surprising . I used the phrase " Personal Evolution" a few times recently and that really entails what it feels like.
I go through literally moments of every day where I feel like to paraphrase the Dragon Reborn Sales Page that I am literally letting go of everything that is holding me back.
At some point I want to figure out a better way of describing the process with this so it can hopefully be beneficial to others on their path or journey or those looking at running Dragon Reborn ZP

19 Likes

I can relate to your trouble with words when they reflect the real me. When I make progress in letting something go, they flow much, much easier. And less are needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being honest about this. I truly relate.

4 Likes

If I feel this way a few days into DR ZP it makes me super excited for Quantum Limitless ZP and especially EOG ZP. Yeah I want to work on and enhance my cognitive abilities but I can put that aside if it means becoming wealthy

3 Likes

Also another question from me.

If you start by stage 4, is it not possible that there is a higher risk of overloading because of the power of the last stage?

I thought each stage needed to be ran. Or, maybe if you ran the Q and Qv2 versions you can count it as them being done even when switching to zp.

1 Like

On Q and QV2, some people jumped right into ST4 and were fine

2 Likes

The Dragon Reborn sales page currently says:

“While you could listen to Dragon Reborn right away (like any other four stage subliminal), it is recommended to go through the previous three stages first. By doing so, your mind will be better prepared to take on the powerful effects of Dragon Reborn.”

2 Likes

I did yesterday 2 loops of ST4 Zp.

Its strong and very good

Dragon On
:dragon_face::dragon::dragon_face::facepunch:

7 Likes

James moaned so much about not having DR that poor Saint gave in to his wants :rofl:

1 Like

I would not personally jump straight to the last stage if it were not that I did run each stage for a month last year on Qv2.

2 Likes

That was the best move to release a healing program as the first multi-stager since as we know ZP is really transformative and has a powerful healing effect so nothing better to investigatee more on that than Dragon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahhh that @James is a ruthless b*stard what he wants he gets :wink:

Not yet but soon… :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to start hearing experiences!

He is right.
I can’t recommend st 4 in QZP for people who didn’t had 2 months of ST4 in QV2
Its still very potent

For me its no problem
I had a solo custom for every stage and I did healing for over 1 year.

Still I had concerns before I did the first loop but then quickly realized I can handle 2 loops of ST4.

4 Likes

How would it go with khan?

Maybe srage 1 coukd be stacked with stage 1 of DR