Subliminal for Improve communication skill

True Sell

3 Likes

A combination of True Sell + True Social will be Truly Deadly.

Yours Truly,
Lion

8 Likes

QL ST1 could help.

2 Likes

Hello fellow stutterer.

I am also a stutterer but bear in mind that your stuttering can have a different base than mine.

I will evaluate titles that I have tried from 1 to 5.
1 is the best and the number 3 can be also that speech had no difference.

Ascension (Qv2): 1
Primal (Qv2): 1.5
Limitless (Qv2, ZP): 3
Ascended Mogul (Qv2): 2
Sage (Qv2): 3
Wanted (Qv2, ZP): 3.5
Rich (Qv2): 3
Paragon (Qv2, ZP): 3
Dragon Reborn (ZP): 3
Emperor (Qv2, ZP): 3
Daredevil (Qv2): 4.5
Stark (Qv2, ZP): 4.5
Spartan (Qv2, ZP): 3
Emperor Fitness (Qv2): 3
QL st1 (Qv2, ZP): 3, I was hoping this to somehow repair my brain :frowning:
Khan st1 (Only one loop Qv2): 4.5
True social (Qv2): 4
Elixir (Qv2): 4
Regeneration (Qv2): 4
Libertine: 3

Modules:
Lion: 1
Chosen of Venus: 3.5

3 Likes

Love your assessment, @Deadpool. What about modules like Dragon Tongue and Emperor’s Voice?

As a stutterer myself, Renaissance Man helped a lot. As @Palpatine also mentioned QL will reduce it greatly.

QL made me realize my inner voice is holding me back, as I exhale my inner voice stops when I read and continues when I inhale, it’s an ongoing battle.

4 Likes

I have had those but unfortunately, I am not able to evaluate them :(, because you have so many modules in a custom that you basically do not know how which one affects your speech.

1 Like

So I am glad for you.
For me, QL1 did not do much and RM is quite a surprise.

In my experience titles that can, you give a calm helped me the most.

On the opposite
Daredevil and titles based on it were the worst (Stark, Khan) and also True social.

1 Like

Thx brother, it isn’t gone but my speech improved. :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe I should try RM and also give another chance to QL

How many minutes do you listen to a title?

Also, another observation when I am overloaded with subs my speech is also worsened.

3 Likes

RM and QL is a deadly combo. My laugh is way harder and I swear a tad more with no shame, something I couldn’t do because of my past religious background.

2 Likes

Sorry to high-jack your threat OP, 15min.

I think this is the best and the first thread for us stutterers :).
With 15 minutes I was heavily overloaded, right now I am balancing between 3 and 5 minutes.
Can you also do the same evaluation of titles as I did please?

And btw what is your stack right now?

I haven’t tried most of the titles you mentioned, my goal is to finish the multi stage titles 1st.

I finished my 1st cycle of QLst4 and RM, still have one more cycle of the same combo to go.

2 Likes

core : true social, stark, daredevil

module : charisma & flirting mentor/improver

While True Sell, Daredevil or True Social are all great suggestions, I think it also depends on the root of stuttering. For example if it was related to girls than Wanted, Primal. Related to a new language Renaissance Man, Limitless. Related to physiology, Paragon, Quantum Limitless. Related to traumas in general, Rebirth, Dragon Reborn, Regeneration, Elixir, Limit Destroyer.

Maybe a combination of a trauma healing sub and whatever sub related to your situation? Bear in mind that in my experience recon or overload indeed will sometime make the speech expression more difficult.

Edit: knowing now that the issue is more likely physical than psychological, I’d suggest Paragon + Quantum Limitless.

So many times it is genetic. Something is messed up in the brain, Broca’s area or Wernicke’s area, and probably other areas. Of course, it can be psychology-related trauma, etc. but many times it is just how it is.

My point is healing programs (DR, Elixir, Regeneration) can help with your life but not directly to your speech.

1 Like

For example, I have tried DR even though I was happier after listening to it my speech did not correct whatsoever, no slight improvement. I mean not just one loop, I went through all stages.

1 Like