Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Well I spoke with saint about it, and he said it was similar to inner circle, but more for deep close relationships attracted to you. Can be used on a spiritual path to find spiritual friends, or more loosely, on any path to find those deep, one of a kind friendships that almost have a spiritual bend to the levels of synchronicity.

I ran the module and then connected with someone who, even now that we’re close friends, we often say to each other “yeah we’re way too fucking similar. It’s weird. Really weird.”

Right down to us both being obsessed with the ouroboros, having the same cognition style, same exact patterns in our romantic partners, etc etc. we’ve been a good resource for each other and a breathe of fresh air to realize we’re not alone in the way we think

AND THEN HOLY HECK I SHIT YOU NOT I WROTE “it’s a breath of fresh air to realize we’re not alone” AND ONLY THEN DID I REMEMBER THATS WHAT THE MODULE IS CALLED HAHAHAHA IT IS IN MY BRAAAAAIIIIIIN

7 Likes

Love it ouroboros and Iam glad you found a good friend. Going to include this in my next custom too

be curious how it compares to transcendal connection

So with the current advancements and new machines dedicate to process QTKS, what’s the current approximate timeline to get them customs out? @AnswerGroup @AnswerGroup @AnswerGroup @AnswerGroup @AnswerGroup

2 Likes

This is quite interesting to me.
Like ouroboros said here

I am probably in the last category.

" And then someone with low speed and low burden
would be someone who is blind to their subliminal results. They absolutely change over time, as I’ve seen many a friend say “subliminals are doing nothing” when indeed they are. The results aren’t sudden due to low speed (and maybe speed is related to awareness)"

But since I have started with QTKS and the only archetype in it is Emperor I am more polite and considerate. I am not saying that before I was a thug, but now it is more this way.

2 Likes

Another result but I do not know how exactly it happened. I am stuttering. I have been stuttering my whole life.
Right now my speech is getting better by each day. It is not like some days are better than others but every day I am calmer and just speaking with better ease.

So I have several things which could lead to this I will list them here. Do not forget I am listening to QTKS for almost the whole cycle but it is obvious since I am writing in this thread.

Firstly in July, I started therapy called Neurofeedback, which could be also a reason. This therapy optimizes the brain, like the behavior of the brain, frequencies, etc.

Secondly
QTKS:
Stonelike - makes me probably calmer every day.

Paragon - maybe it is its doing, also with LOS and additional organ healing.

SPS: Nervous System - strengthening my sympathetic system so, therefore, I can better handle stress.

Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver - just kidding, but want to look chic while I am stuttering :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Stonelike is great for me as well. Great to hear its helping you too.

7 Likes

Have you tried emperors voice could be a good combi?

2 Likes

I have the Emperor as one of my cores.

2 Likes

Initial impressions:

I have a QTKS custom built with

Khan ST4
Godlike Masculinity: The Commander
Inner Circle

and running Khan Black ST1 on the side

I would compare it to luxury couture. It’s suppose to be like skin. Fitting to you, personal and comfortable.

Typically when I run these Alpha/status subliminals, I repel people. They avoid me like the plague. I feel alone. Unloved. This was meeting my intent today so far. I have been approached by a load of people. Warm greetings. An office colleague baked me brownies and brought it today. It’s been pleasant.

A kind lady I met here and got involved with pledged her loyalty to me today. Although I don’t see us being romantic.

I have been saving room on events guest list for the right people, all year. Finally filled my guest list with my special VIPs today, and also got invited out to some cool things. I already have a busy weekend. Things are flowing way easier. This is starting to feel like the budding of the life I want. Like things are back in my control and I’m not being outshined. Being outshined is not something I like or am use to, and I have a filthy habit of becoming controversial if I cannot be prestigious, but I don’t have to do that, and I’m too grown to do that.

It has that privileged, high class feel. Like my life is blessed.

And it’s just the beginning.

19 Likes

The opposite. ZP v2 MAX was in QTKS before it was in some of the titles, I believe. MAX came from the QTKS development.

8 Likes

They’re going out pretty quickly now. We’re down to the last few orders. We haven’t been promoting QTKS until the process was refined, so if you’re wanting to reserve a spot, better jump in. Once we start promoting it, that queue will fill up.

5 Likes

This comes out as one of the most positive review of QTKS! How do you feel this custom or its cores differ from regular customs or major title? Or it is more a general feeling?

1 Like

I’m a bit confused with this, ZPv2Max is a build method or a scripting method? Does it means if we order a QTSK custom let’s say Khan St4 we’ll have the same strength as rewritten Khan Zpv2 Max that will be leveled up in the future?

1 Like

Both. Obviously, some of the newest titles may have more innovations than the original ZP v2 MAX, but if you buy the core of a title already in ZP v2 MAX, then you’ll have the “MAX” scripting. The “build” part hasn’t changed since QTKS launched. We just worked on automating more of the process.

7 Likes

Hahaha y’all around send mine out. It’s all good.

Since it is quite automated now, is there a possibility of lowering the price a little bit?

1 Like

Ok ok, I’ll wait for upgrade to Khan st4 then :slight_smile:

Also see what those new wealth upgrades bring to the table! I wanna make one I can run for a long time!

5 Likes

Manifests quicker.

2 Likes

Resharing this. Best build method ever.

9 Likes