Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Anyone try Emperor: Height Inducer in QTKS form?

I wonder how well a healing custom would work in QTKS…

1 Like

The wait is killing me!

4 Likes

Same @SubliminalUser

1 Like

Ditto. I dreamed of having it last night lol. Could be a sign hopefully

2 Likes

Some of the early adopters may have received a duplicate order. No need for concern – I forgot to mark some of them as “Completed” when I first made them and the new system automatically put them in the queue to be created. If you received an order update email saying your order is “completed,” last night or today, that’s what happened.

4 Likes

Here’s an interesting topic for people who used Wanted Black in QTKS form and main store.

What differences have you noticed when you went from main store Wanted Black to QTKS Wanted Black?

And also is it just me or maybe I’m imagining this but has anyone noticed better results with the main store Wanted Black then when using it in QTKS form? Still get results in QTKS form but it was a lot more in the main store one.

2 Likes

I just got my sub! I am so excited. Funny that the email message misspelled my name, but the sub audio file has the name spelled fine (as did the original order details). I’ll run this later today.

I will update on this later given that my QTKS custom I just got has WB + IC as its cores!

Here’s the custom.

6 Likes

Be interested in hearing this also

2 Likes

Will be testing out my old QTKS custom + WB from maintstore + GLM: The Co and we will see if the magic was in the stack or the sub :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If the filename has the proper name, that’s the name embedded in the script. The other field is a “label.”

2 Likes

How are you defining "better?’

From what the community is reporting, the main store titles are more “in your face” obvious, while QTKS is more relaxed and seems to easily flow into your life (which was the design goal). Be sure you’re not confusing “better” with “occurs with less fanfare.”

12 Likes

I think that’s what I might of meant, apologize for the confusion. The main one seems more noticeable whereas QTKS is more relaxed which one would you recommend would be better to use in Wanted Black case?

For me personally, QTKS. My results on titles tend to be very dramatic and obvious, and I prefer the more “slipstream” feel. The end goal will still be the same, QTKS just has a more natural feeling. But, if you prefer the more “BOOM HERE I AM” results, go with that.

11 Likes

Yeah that’s the answer and results I’m looking for. I like more of the overwhelming results where I notice it instantly (like the attention from WB) even if it might be a lot and deal with it right away then more of a streamline type results where same end goal but it’s calmer if that makes sense.

Thank you so much for providing me with clarity on this @SaintSovereign really appreciate it.

I’d imagine less recon on customs

@SaintSovereign what is your current runtime for QTKS sub? 3min? 15min?

You Are Not Alone has been crazy good in my custom! Check it out.

5 Likes

What about the regular custom? That would seem like the ’ enhanced in your face ’ …?

1 Like

Please tell me more! That module struck a deep cord within me when i read the description. I get have yet to use it in a custom