SubliminalUser - Taking Massive Action

Today:

• Career sub (7 min)
  • (Gap due to workday and not receiving sub yet)
  • Truly Wanted, a QTKS Custom (3 min) — see above for module list.

The career sub worked wonderfully, I had little recon from it. My brain sure seemed very active, and I focused on my work throughout the day. This is what I expected, to have little recon. Thanks to the sub featuring the latest technology and it aligning with who I am (me being a senior in my industry), it’s working well. It’s getting me back to being the hard worker I have been for so long, especially as I strived to climb through the ranks all those years.

Anyway, so what about Truly Wanted? It arrived earlier today and I held off on running it until after the workday to minimize the risk of disruption to productivity. I ran it for 3 minutes.

I experienced recon with WB at 3 minutes, with Truly Wanted I experienced little to none. In the hangout I did with a friend afterward, I ended up finally getting on one of the online apps again. I already got a few likes from other people. There was someone who matched with my friend, but my friend wasn’t interested so he sent me her profile. I liked her, then later she liked me! Interesting stuff.

Here are some situations where I’ll be curious as to what Truly Wanted helps with:

• My social media posts (be it for my business or for my personal one). Am I going to get more followers, more engagement?
  • Online app profiles (I already see signs that it’s working here)
  • Work interactions. Interestingly enough I got some feedback today from my manager about being more social. I didn’t expect to use Truly Wanted in a work environment, but perhaps if I ran it before my career sub, it could make for an interesting synergy (not to mention, the career sub would now benefit from the QTKS boost).
  • Overall conversation
  • The events of this weekend. There are friends of friends I’m meeting on Saturday (as well as an event after-party) and a house party on Sunday.

I truly want to put myself out there.

2 Likes

are you stacking it with anything?

1 Like

Rest Day.

Pretty good day at work today, I can tell that the elements of my custom are coming more into existence. It shows in the way I carry myself as well as how I talk to other people. There’s a sense of confidence that’s rapidly unfolding, too.

Tomorrow is my next run of the custom, and this time it will be a back to back run of Truly Wanted + Career Sub (a main store title). I’m curious how:

• The QTKS custom will boost the career sub, if at all. How will my work productivity be tomorrow?
  • My next social media post will be received.

Listened:

1. Truly Wanted (5 min)
  2. Career Sub (5 min)

I tested a longer runtime for TW and ran both subs back to back to see how I’d respond. Surprisingly, very little recon. I did have a desire for more sweet drinks during the day, though.

I was both personable and productive at work today. Productive, I know, given my focus on a certain challenge over multiple hours, and I successfully solved that challenge at the end of the day. I was happy with myself given that it was a Friday and I know myself to typically not be so productive at work on this day, even when working from the office.

As to the personable part…I felt more open to express myself, especially with non-work discussion. Felt natural to do so in those moments. Also, one coworker became very willing to help me out with a certain challenge I was having in research on a problem. I was stuck on finding a certain piece of information for nearly the entire day (it didn’t help that I got sidetracked by the challenge I talked about in the previous paragraph) and in the latter half of the workday I simply went up to them and asked them about what I was looking for. Lo and behold they found it in 10 seconds for me, then sent it over! Thus I got to both complete the other challenge (that I was going to have to do whether I worked on this research first) and get this major research win.

Oh also, I got on the apps 5 minutes after writing this and the first three people I selected matched with me :joy:

I gotta tell ya, this is cool stuff!

Rest Day.

I was mostly outdoors with some friends, and it was a very lax, slow-paced day. I wasn’t one to talk much, especially as the driver of the group. However, I did enjoy it! It was different from the usual rhythm. I ended my outdoors adventures with a movie. One of my female friends did ask me whether I was traveling right now and ended it with a “:kissing_heart:” emoji which I thought was funny. Definitely unprecedented stuff. Meanwhile, I continue using the app that I got on a few days back (the same one that my friend motivated me to set up). Some more activity on there, which is nice to see.

What I’m here to talk about today, however, isn’t much about the specific events of today as it has to do with what I’ll be doing moving forward that’s related to Truly Wanted. In the past few weeks several weeks, I had an era of inner peace (see this entry on it) which followed the conclusion of a certain thread. I became peaceful in knowing the general direction I’d have to move towards, all the while being guided by my QTKS sub (which I had not received then) which I was certain would work for me, since it uses my voice.

I still remain in knowing that the sub works for me. However, since the start of TW, thoughts of that previous pathway (and the last specific person involved) did come up again, subtly so. However, I don’t positively receive such thoughts now, because I think that pathway is just an imagined distraction. I recall what my close friend had told me—he said that for me to progress in dating I should get better at certain things. “But at the same time,” he said, “don’t do it just to get her. I know what you’re thinking. 'Do {A, B, C} and then get her. Don’t do that.” I still stand by the logical conclusions he and I came to which led to the closing of the thread; I’d reopen it only if by some chance she reached out with clear interest.

However, I have to admit my mind did consider it again because of what TW could offer me. With modules such as Wanted Black, Long Range Seduction, Direct Influencing Aura…I did think about the hypothetical scenario of what if I ran into her in real life in the future. Could I manifest that? How would she receive me while I have become Truly Wanted ( :wink: )? Maybe there’s some fun to be had in the best-case scenario, but I don’t think that’s a good idea. In the changes I am to go through due to TW, I’d rather be doing that with people outside communities close to me. (Not to mention, I’m currently not interested in jumping into a long-term relationship, especially with me considering a move out of the area. I’ll know for sure after the next trip whether I’d want to do such a move.) Honestly speaking, I’ve shut the door on this, but I’ve not locked it—yet, if the door opens again it won’t be because I tried to (at least based on my current understanding).

That was a lot of meandering. Essentially, what I’m getting at is that even as I develop with TW I’m still going to focus on dating people who are outside of that community, through a combination of dating apps and people I meet organically. I’m also being a bit more lenient on myself right now with dating apps, considering that I’m open to meeting more friends through such apps. That much is shown by how wide my filters are currently. An aside: I need to more diligently study that helpful resource I have for mastering online dating…

Coming up: tomorrow’s run will be Truly Wanted + AsCh. Can it manifest more opportunities for me? Will it make my development of being the Truly Wanted man even faster? I’m excited to see what it brings!

Side note on career sub

I was thinking about how that sub has creativity, cognitive and flow scripting in it. I think it’s benefitting me beyond the stated career-specific purpose! That makes me appreciate the sub more.

It seems that QTKS eliminated most recon from my entire stack.

3 Likes

On day one?

1 Like

Yep! Since the first day

1 Like

I will follow your journal as I am curious how faster manifestation come in a QTKS and if it boosts regular subs.

1 Like

I feel it’s only a matter of time with this QTKS before I get what I’m looking for. This sub is integrating nicely.

1 Like

It’s my first full day back after my recent trip. I’ll say it was a very fun and memorable trip.

• Truly Wanted (3 min)
  • Career Sub (5 min)
  • Revelation of Dreams (30s)

I’ve got to say, this stack gets me wired quickly. I was focused hard on getting stuff done at work today, all the way into the evening. However, because I hadn’t eaten lunch my mind got so active to the point where I just had to eat. I ate a meal so large it gave me a strong food coma that felt reminiscent of a hangover. Yet once that food coma subsided I continued working.

Today I ordered several workout supplements because I intend to get back to lifting 6x/week soon. I want to work with Truly Wanted and achieve massive gains!

I know what you mean, when im hungry and fall asleep i dream of eating food and as soon as i wake up im ordering or cooking the same food i dreamed about or i feel drained

1 Like

Rest day.

Here we are, a solid 1.5 weeks since I’m back in the area. Work has kept me busy during the weekdays—since I was gone so long I had a lot to catch up on. Not to mention, there are some critical deadlines coming up. Thankfully, my subliminal stack has helped me be quite productive—sometimes a bit much for my own, given the work hours I’ve had as of late! I’ve got to relax. It’s why I intentionally kept last weekend light, and this weekend initially wasn’t going to have much until my friends and family started coming up with some ideas. So I went to a movie today and I have a few events tomorrow.

Over the past week and a half, that trip’s city has been in the back of my mind as I compared it to where I live. You see, one of the reasons that trip was important was because I wanted to see whether I’d like to live in that city. I had a very positive impression from my trip, although there are of course some tradeoffs. The weather’s not as great over there and living there would be quite expensive. However, my job has an office there and I could meet more people. It’s a place that’s known to be good for social mobility and also for dating (something which has been tough to come by over here, even with my subs). Amazingly enough, I’ve come to terms with the idea to saying bye to everyone here (it’s the region I’ve been in my entire life) were I to move out. In some big ways, I’ve framed it as a positive! Anyway, even if I want to move out of this area it will not be until sometime next year. There’s just too much else going on for now. There’s no need for me to figure out here a definitive yes/no answer; even my roommate, who had a positive view of the city at the end of the trip, has had more conflicting thoughts in the time since we’ve gotten back.

That’s OK, neither of us needs to figure it out by the end of today. We’ll let this, along with our experiences in our area, tell us closer to decision time what to do. However, I am very confident that when it’s time, I’ll make the right decision for myself.

Alright, so what am I to do here? My current stack is just as I mentioned in my run listed 9 days ago:

• Truly Wanted (QTKS Custom, 3 min)
  • Career Sub (5 min)
    • I’ll reveal this soon enough, when I make my custom thread asking you all for feedback on a custom design centered around this title!

Tomorrow’s the AsCh day so I’ll be running TW + RoD + AsCh, likely with some specially tuned durations to emphasize TW.

More than subs, though, I’ve been thinking about what I can do to be better. Particularly, what can I do to be more interesting of a human being? To be more relatable, to be one who can connect better to others? In addressing this issue I feel I have underutilized manifestation (at least as of late). I recognize that my lists have become very sparse since early August. Oddly enough, it felt very natural to do this; It has been three years since I discovered Neville Goddard-style manifestation. (Readers can find the journal Man for Himself where I wrote about that). However, I want to get back into it to especially manifest changes in myself. This is what I now write this journal for—to deliberate over what kinds of things I want, as they can translate into manifestations.

I know what my high-level objectives are, and that’s reflected in the subs I’ve chosen. Let’s hone in on Truly Wanted, because when I think about how I want to be better I think mostly from the perspective of what’d help me from a romantic and (even) social sense.

What do I know? I mean in terms of facts and cultural knowledge. Things I can talk about with other people. Common topics of discussion. I think about this a lot especially when people bring up a certain sports team or perhaps some festival/concert/etc (so I suppose having more experiences is part of it). It makes me think, I should start watching that sport, going to concerts/etc so I can have more to talk about with others. At this current point in time I am not opposed to such things, but I wouldn’t say I have the natural inclination towards such (otherwise I wouldn’t be here writing this). One way I acted out something like this was by getting Spotify Premium so I start listening to more music, and discover the latest songs. The motivation there really is to foster more social connections. A similar line of thinking makes me think about watching more shows, reading the news (a slippery slope, that one), and other stuff that simply makes me more ‘relatable’ so to speak. It’s why I put in the module Wisdom Personified in my custom.

Through Wisdom Personified you’ll utilize all the knowledge and experience you have, including the ones you forgot you had, while being guided to rapidly develop and find new ones.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve connected with plenty of folks over aspects of the human experience and some other deep stuff, but not everyone is going to be open to that level hence me asking for me to change like this! I also want to be part of more conversations, even if it’s just at a lighter level.

Game. There’s the online game and the in-person skills, too. I have access to a pretty good resource for online game but I simply have not utilized it enough alongside a (not-fully-developed) habit of using the online pathway. Additionally, I need to put myself out there more for the in-person skills. But like I hinted at above, it’s a bit challenging due to the idiosyncracies of my area. It’s why even though I know of in-person bootcamps that could teach such things, I would be hesitant to do them while I’m here. Still, I do want to go to many events and have fun talking to others while letting Truly Wanted shine through. But I don’t give myself much pressure on this right now. Pressure isn’t the right thing to give myself, anyways. I look to have the intrinsic motivation and energy to go out there. I need to be consistent in both my study of game and also application/practice of it. Currently how to get to that point is unclear to me.

What’s interesting is that although Truly Wanted has very little recon, it also does not have such overt results so far. That’s QTKS working in both ways, as QTKS purports to provide highly naturalized results. However there are some very particular things I’m looking for from my custom and I haven’t experienced them yet…to be fair, today marks just one month since I got the custom, and the standard listening was disrupted during my trip.

Listened:

• Truly Wanted (3 min)
  • Ascension Chamber (7 min)

No duration adjustments as you can see. Just did not include my career sub since that’s not needed for the weekend and I sought more focus on Truly Wanted.

Today was a good day. Slept in and got plenty of rest (RoD + a sleep supplement helping here), a good workout in and then a day of events and hangouts. I got to have more conversations about my recent trip, which got me to continue thinking more about a potential move. More on one significant factor after the section break I added below.

perhaps some festival/concert/etc — Me, yesterday’s entry

One tie in to what I wrote about yesterday occurred today, because many people I had invited to for one of my events today weren’t able to attend because they were instead at the concert nearby. It surprised us, seeing how many people were interested in that artist. Once I heard how cheap the tickets were at the time my friends purchased them, though, I wish my friends had told me about the event. Although I do not currently have much of an existing interest in that artist, I would have been willing to go to have that experience and also say that I went to one of their concerts, that I went to that stadium for an event. It could be worth discussing. And as superficial as it may seem, how else might I drum up my own interest in such things, especially things that my friends or connections may like? Am I to go through every single top artist?

I already have enough idiosyncracies and unique qualities of my own, so I do not worry about losing my individuality in the face of following my friends and others here. Rather I see it as a way to build more social cohesion.

Jokingly I told my friends, “thanks for the invite” today after they got out of the concert. One of them told me that there’s more concerts coming up so they’ll let me know about those. I do hope they do so! I’d like to explore these things and have more common experiences.

One of the biggest perceived issues in a potential move-out has been in the idea I’d say bye to everyone in this area, this area which I grew up in my entire life. However it is not so bad when I recognize that although there are a lot of people in the area I know (or know of), in a practical sense most of them don’t mean much. After my family and my top friends there’s a sharp dropoff in the value added (if you will…) by everyone else.

• There’s also some subsets I’m better off not interacting with. I’d fine saying bye to everyone in that certain ethnic community, for example!
  • A lot of friends just aren’t in the social mindset. Nothing like the friends I met up with over in the city I traveled to, for example.
  • I didn’t quite develop close-friend ties with my coworkers over here (for a few reasons—I do recall journaling about that last year), so not much to miss there.
  • I can’t even say I’m saying bye to dating opportunities among the familiars here. This year I truly did cross off every single person I know whom I would have considered in that context.

There’s a friend of mine whom I have in mind right now as I type this. They live in this part of the country, though many hours away by car. They inspire me a lot to seek out adventure and new experiences, even if it means moving away from the familiar.

Listened:

• Truly Wanted (30s)
  • Ultimate Programmer X (5 min)
    • “Career Sub”

After reading reports of people doing well with 30s on WB, I got curious and decided to try out 30s of Truly Wanted today. Result: there’s an uptick in results. No recon, of course (just as 3 min had no recon).

• I went to the gym today and my workout area was mostly women for a while. That’s pretty unusual.
  • At work, I get this feeling that some people around me were looking at me, in an admiring sort of way (not my team). Of those I noticed, they were women. This includes both people at the company and visitors. Though I can’t say any were of my type haha.
  • I was picking up the mail today after work. I had changed into my home clothes and wore a hat before going to the mailroom, so I didn’t look that great. However, as I got out of the mailroom this woman walked by with her dog, looked directly at me, and smiled. I do the same, and we both nod our heads and move on. (It was just minutes later that I thought, “Darn! I should have said something to her. Even if just for conversation, it would have been cool to do.”)

To think this uptick occurred from 30s despite running at 3min+ for sometime is surprising. I am intrigued to see what else can happen should I continue to run at 30s.

UpX continues to work beautifully as I am able to focus on my work and be productive. This is way better than how things went during the first half of the year. Honestly, if only the title had been out sooner and I had the wisdom to think I should do some career maintenance with my sub earlier! Oh well, lesson learned. I am motivated to keep UpX in my stack for a bit—at least until I have a custom centered around UpX to replace it with. Maintaining my career with the help of this sub is great!

The rest of today is focused on the maintenance of my social media business. I wonder if the focus and productivity from UpX will carry over to this.

Rest Day.

I have not been so productive in my personal time as of late. It’s been two weeks since I returned from my great trip and it seems I have settled into a lazier frame. The next real thing for me to do is book accommodations for my next big trip (which is early next year), but I have been holding off on that due to sheer laziness! However, I do need to get a move on. Time is passing by and it will take a bit of work to plan out that entire trip! And this time, there are no co-planners so I have to hold myself accountable for it!

The results from yesterday’s subs are still there, though it is not quite so pronounced today. I am thinking that after this week—the week of the 30s test for TW—I will bump up the listening time of the sub to 1 min. OTOH, I did get a bit more distracted on non-work thoughts today. Perhaps it’s TW doing its thing? Might I need to shorten the runtime of UpX so I get more pronounced results? Say, from 5 mins down to 3 mins? I could try that out tomorrow.

Only productive thing I can think about right now is scheduling more content for my social media, but that’s not really that productive.

My spice tolerance has rapidly increased in the last few weeks, a clear consequence of the energetic effects of my stack.

Listened:

• Truly Wanted (30s)
  • Ultimate Programmer X (3 min)

Deferred to end of day (not listened yet):

• Revelation of Dreams (1 min)

So I switched it up a bit. I shorted the duration of UpX to see if it’d help, given the interesting boost I have gotten in running TW for much less time. I also deferred running RoD to until I’m close to bedtime, so I am not dealing with that scripting during the day.

Observations:

• Again, primarily women in the gym during my morning lift.
  • I complete my lift considerably faster than usual, especially given the morning time. However, I was also motivated by the fact that I woke up later than usual and I wanted to start working soon!
  • Programming activity was pretty limited today given what I had to do at work. However, when I did get the opportunity I found myself really getting into it, getting focused and excited to work on my favorite part of the job. I know for a fact my odd start time for work, along with the work-from-home environment and the evening event slightly shortening my workday contributed to the relative productivity. But I will say that even in the non-programming stuff I did today, I handled it gracefully.
  • I do not find that my releasing my sexual energy by myself is a problem energetically during the day, or even with regards to a good deal of my results (it seems my energetic body recovers too quickly for me to see much of the old downsides). My voice is doing pretty good right now, for example. However, it is annoying because it wastes time and doesn’t provide much benefit. I intend to cut it out. Best way to do that is to keep looking towards the benefits of holding onto that energy, of the lifestyle where I have complete abstinence from that (and instead have a life full of fun times with women :wink: ).

In the evening I got to do something fun for my hobby and brought a friend to join me. He brought his girlfriend who I had not met before and we got along well (I attribute Truly Wanted and me not caring much about trying to be attractive—though be friendly—to this result). It turned out she had the same hobby as me so the conversation amongst us for the evening was pretty good! Especially so, when I explained the origins of that hobby (it gets fairly personal and deep in ways people wouldn’t expect for what is typically seen as a lighthearted and fun thing).

It was a notable moment for me because I got to share this story once more. It reflects a fairly significant time period in my life. I’ve shared it one other time this year—and that was seven months ago now (I even remember the date because this journal entry mentioned the “good lunch hangout with a friend” where I shared that story). Both of them remarked on how introspective I can be, and how I have a truly unique perspective they haven’t heard before. She appreciated being able to hear the story, especially in light of a similar challenge she had in the past that was related to the same hobby. What’s interesting is that my guy friend has known me for sometime yet had not heard of this origin story until today.

He remarked how it’s interesting when one realizes that there are other people who have all sorts of struggles and challenges happen behind them, and it’s not apparent most of the time because it’s not shared.

It made me remember that I’ve had a lot happen over the past several years to get to where I am today. Very appreciate of myself.

Rest day.

Pretty good day, although work is relentless. Tomorrow’s a listening day and I hope to enjoy the results!

Rest day.

Just checking in today, to keep up the momentum. It’s a fairly lazy day—main point of interest was exploring a town that’s in my area. I hadn’t been there before and its downtown seemed cool, so I visited with a friend. Not much in the way of my subs today, although there was a girl at the gym who I wondered about. It’s a girl I approached in the past (near the beginning of this year) but haven’t talked to since as she had seemed uninterested. To be honest, I’m not that interested in doing anything there unless she talks to me first.

My wishes:

• AsCh gets updated to ZPv2 MAX.
  • We hear about what will make ZPv3 different from ZPv2.
  • More details on the financial title that’s being worked on
  • My stomach gets back to normal (bad bloating as of late)
  • I get a massive raise :joy: