Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Manifests quicker.

2 Likes

Resharing this. Best build method ever.

9 Likes

When is rob coming I want to make a spiritual custom with This :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

End of September at the earliest. I’m taking a short creative sabbatical to work on some personal projects. SubClub is going to consist of new support articles, revamping systems and the such.

15 Likes

Just a minor thing. Can be PS Iron Throne removed from the list and also from the Q store? It is still confusing for newbies. They do not know that now is only PS.

Naw. It’s automated, not unattended. With the Q customs, once it starts processing, you can just walk away until you get the email that it finished or failed an integrity check.

With QTKS, you have to monitor it constantly. I just don’t have to adjust things manually. Plus, the APIs are expensive.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out.

3 Likes

Then I wait with my spiritual custom :slightly_smiling_face:

When you mean pretty quickly what’s the timeline we can expect between order purchase and delivery?

I never have had winnings so often

RICH
Fortune’s Favorite
And maybe other result enhancers or who knows :slight_smile:

Date: d.m.yyyy

14 Likes

I’ve just received my QTKS custom and played 5 minutes last night. I could only play it for this long as my head started to feel “full.” It’s hitting at a really deep level that’s difficult to explain.

The dreams last night were off the wall bizarre and they focused around my current and past away family members. At one part, I was imagining my Dad at a time when he was very young, observing him as a child with my grandfather, but his face was his adult self. Yeah, it got weirder than that :slight_smile:

My voice in this subliminal has hit my mind/body at a very deep level to the inner most recesses of my being.

8 Likes

So, can I get a QTKS-build from a previously ordered order? I don’t see any QTKS build option on the build page…

1 Like

Here’s the link. We are planning to launch officially soon: Build Options QTKS - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

2 Likes

Please make mine before that :pleading_face::pray:t3:

Is there any sort of FAQ yet that covers stuff like max number of cores, etc?

5 Likes

I am planning to create QTKS custom Wanted + Chosen once is Chosen upgraded.
@SaintSovereign wanna ask whether are you planning to make any upgrades to modules in the near future?

1 Like

No plans for a module pack any time soon.

3 Likes

I think he meant whether the current modules in the Q Store will be upgraded. Since there is NSE for Cores, he is wondering whether there is something similar for the modules

2 Likes

How long does qstks usually take? I ordered mine the 21st. I’m fine waiting just want to make sure I sent everything correctly

1 Like

Mine was around 12 days.

1 Like