Subliminal for Improve communication skill

what is the best subliminal to fix bad communication, like stuttering??

4 Likes

Probably True Social or Daredevil

1 Like

True Sell

3 Likes

A combination of True Sell + True Social will be Truly Deadly.

Yours Truly,
Lion

8 Likes

QL ST1 could help.

2 Likes

Hello fellow stutterer.

I am also a stutterer but bear in mind that your stuttering can have a different base than mine.

I will evaluate titles that I have tried from 1 to 5.
1 is the best and the number 3 can be also that speech had no difference.

Ascension (Qv2): 1
Primal (Qv2): 1.5
Limitless (Qv2, ZP): 3
Ascended Mogul (Qv2): 2
Sage (Qv2): 3
Wanted (Qv2, ZP): 3.5
Rich (Qv2): 3
Paragon (Qv2, ZP): 3
Dragon Reborn (ZP): 3
Emperor (Qv2, ZP): 3
Daredevil (Qv2): 4.5
Stark (Qv2, ZP): 4.5
Spartan (Qv2, ZP): 3
Emperor Fitness (Qv2): 3
QL st1 (Qv2, ZP): 3, I was hoping this to somehow repair my brain :frowning:
Khan st1 (Only one loop Qv2): 4.5
True social (Qv2): 4
Elixir (Qv2): 4
Regeneration (Qv2): 4
Libertine: 3

Modules:
Lion: 1
Chosen of Venus: 3.5

3 Likes

Love your assessment, @Deadpool. What about modules like Dragon Tongue and Emperor’s Voice?

As a stutterer myself, Renaissance Man helped a lot. As @Palpatine also mentioned QL will reduce it greatly.

QL made me realize my inner voice is holding me back, as I exhale my inner voice stops when I read and continues when I inhale, it’s an ongoing battle.

4 Likes

I have had those but unfortunately, I am not able to evaluate them :(, because you have so many modules in a custom that you basically do not know how which one affects your speech.

1 Like

So I am glad for you.
For me, QL1 did not do much and RM is quite a surprise.

In my experience titles that can, you give a calm helped me the most.

On the opposite
Daredevil and titles based on it were the worst (Stark, Khan) and also True social.

1 Like

Thx brother, it isn’t gone but my speech improved. :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe I should try RM and also give another chance to QL

How many minutes do you listen to a title?

Also, another observation when I am overloaded with subs my speech is also worsened.

3 Likes

RM and QL is a deadly combo. My laugh is way harder and I swear a tad more with no shame, something I couldn’t do because of my past religious background.

2 Likes

Sorry to high-jack your threat OP, 15min.

I think this is the best and the first thread for us stutterers :).
With 15 minutes I was heavily overloaded, right now I am balancing between 3 and 5 minutes.
Can you also do the same evaluation of titles as I did please?

And btw what is your stack right now?

I haven’t tried most of the titles you mentioned, my goal is to finish the multi stage titles 1st.

I finished my 1st cycle of QLst4 and RM, still have one more cycle of the same combo to go.

2 Likes

core : true social, stark, daredevil

module : charisma & flirting mentor/improver

While True Sell, Daredevil or True Social are all great suggestions, I think it also depends on the root of stuttering. For example if it was related to girls than Wanted, Primal. Related to a new language Renaissance Man, Limitless. Related to physiology, Paragon, Quantum Limitless. Related to traumas in general, Rebirth, Dragon Reborn, Regeneration, Elixir, Limit Destroyer.

Maybe a combination of a trauma healing sub and whatever sub related to your situation? Bear in mind that in my experience recon or overload indeed will sometime make the speech expression more difficult.

Edit: knowing now that the issue is more likely physical than psychological, I’d suggest Paragon + Quantum Limitless.