Help me understand Ultima, please

Hey guys, new member but been reading a lot in the forums. I’m almost sure my first sub should be emperor.

But I’d like to understand why we are migrating to Ultima.

My understanding is:
Q is slow but long term and lasting effects
Ultima is a quick fix without long lasting effects and/or a booster.

So I’m going to a meeting and want to lead, use Ultima beforehand
If I want to become a Leader, use Q.

Is this right? So in my way of thinking maybe Q is better?
Or use Ultima to ignite change and make it las with Q?

Am I right or is there something I’m getting wrong.

thanks

This is generally correct. The only thing I’d add is that Ultima, besides being more immediate, it can also create lasting change through consistent usage.

The biggest difference is that Q is geared to triggering more profound changes in your belief system, whereas Ultima is geared for quick results.

Use ultimas mainly like a booster (apart from RICH and Paragon afaik)

Q and normal subs consistent use, they’re the backbone of your stack.

Welcome to Subliminal Club @AlfaX,

Ultima subliminals were designed as a way to rapidly/instantly shift your state, reality and mood - similar to the old superchargers and stacking modules.

However, that does not mean they are temporary. The best way to explain the difference between Q and Ultima subliminals is not based on the permanence of results, but on their scope.

Q subliminals will be wide in their acting - a subliminal such as Emperor will be hitting numerous parts of your life in order to help you become the man you desire to be. This means changing inner moods, the emotions you use, how you use them, your behavior, your social circle, your employment, your closest relationships, your physical attributes and so on.

It is a wide subliminal.

Meanwhile, you have Ultima subliminals that are extremely focused in their scope. They are narrow - a subliminal such as Executive is solely and fully focused on making you as productive and ambitious as possible and as quickly as it can.

It will not go through your whole life and your whole being, shifting every little cog it can to cause wide, across the board change - it will focus solely on getting you the very specific results you want.

Trying to measure them by timespan is an erroneous approach, because our subliminals will always create lasting change. The question is - will it be a deep, precise drilling or an open-pit mining operation? Choice is on you, but either of the two will eventually make you the man you want to be.

It is just a matter of how you want to shape your journey.

22 Likes

@Fire Thanks fire I get it now, so Ultima is also lasting change, I think that was where I was confused, even the manual said Ultima was a booster.

So a great stack would be a Q (Example Emperor) and an Ultima for a sticky point or something I want to prioritize like leadership The Commander Ultima.

Or alpha-ness Emperor or Ascension Q with Godlike Masculinity Ultima.

am I getting it?

My goal right now is to become the best version of myself as a Man, and to reignite my fire, I’ve been under a lot of stress and fell burnt out. I am finally taking a vacation which hope will help me unwind, and once I come back I want to give it all again.

Like I mentioned in my Intro

I’m always on the hunt for a more alpha dominant vibe, I would say I’m more alpha than most but not too dominant. I do command authority, I stand my ground, I would say (sorry if this sounds too arrogant) I’m pretty smart. But I do lack that feeling of awe, and true leadership. People will do what I say most of the time, I am the center of attention and take the lead. I lose my temper quickly

My goal is to be alpha but be cool and control my temper. If I could choose an avatar for the sub or stack that I’m looking would be either Harvey Specter from suits or Chili Palmer from Get shorty

Is Emperor a good choice or do you have something else that would help me?

Thanks

1 Like

Harvey is what i inspire to be too.

go for BLU(beyond linitless ultima) with AscensionQ for atleast 3 monthes.
After that change to emperor. that’s what im doing.
now i say start with ascension first because you are new to subs and emperor is a pretty heavy sub to run for starters.
about beyond limitless ultima, it has alpha vibe in it and it increase your cognitive abilities to astounding levels.

also the commander has great reviews about self discipline and self control so you can use that as booster before going out .

Edit: another thing i forgot
add Rebirth ultima to your stack and run it before you listen to Q subs. reason is rebirth will make the transformation of your new identity more easy and profound

1 Like

You got it!