Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

by the way this forum website is soo goood pogu it shows that someone is replying

didnt expect that level

Haha,yeah.it is a useful function

it says in the manuel Q level should be runned from 2-6 hours i think it was talking about the old Q version

so now its 1-3 :thinking:

Yeah,manual hasnt been updated yet.New instructions are still on the way.Hmm,still depends on the person.Some people can run more loops.Personally i can only run 1-2 of qv2,more than that and i overload or stonewall.Best to start small though.Its better to underexpose than overexpose or youll feel like crap or a zombie for most of the week.lol

1 Like

hahahah i like the zombie term hhahahah

so QV2 And UV2 are the new shit hahahha and are strong

is qv2 as strong uv2? i think i read somehwere here that yeah theyre in the same power

QV2 and UV2 are equally strong but with different use cases.UV2 is for more focused change while QV2 is for more wide change.Can read up on it below,lol

3 Likes

meng youre the coolest

i wish i could put komodohype emote here

4 Likes

What’s your listening routine I wonder?

1 Like

Trying your schedule this week cause felt a bit burnt out since adding wanted last week
Mon-rich crypto and dr/empfit/wanted 1 loop
tue-khan/stark/medici 1 loop
Wed-rest
Thu-rich crypto and dr/empfit/wanted 1 loop
Fri-khan/stark/medici 1 loop
Sat/sun-rest

Original schedule was alternating custom 1 loop every 12 hours,5 days on 2 days off.was working well till adding wanted.that things very energy intensive

1 Like

Yes, I also had to reduce the amount of exposure from six loops a day to six loops a week. I’m still testing it and we shall see how it goes.

I don’t know what they did with Q but it was a really huge leap indeed. For me, it was a switch from sixteen loops a day on Q (+one loop of U) with no breaks whatsoever to three loops of Qv2 (+three loops of Uv2) a week. Only when I did a one week washout did I realize how potent the new tech is. Before that I had been stonewalling for a while feeling more or less good yet being a bit zoned out and realized that was stonewalling only later on. I can bet most of people are stonewalling now without realizing it since the new tech reduced the symptoms of recon a lot.

1 Like

Yeah,i did that too.First 2 weeks,programs executed fine.When i reached 6 loops a day,felt good with no fatigue so thought was adapting and going well but tried reducing to 2 loops again after that and tiredness,dreams all came back so was actually stonewalling.A bit harder to tell stonewalling with the new tech.

4 Likes

The same here and then the queue built up and BAM! I started stonewalling. Only a one week washout helped me deal with the stonewalling but still I don’t need much to start stonewalling again. I guess more frequent washouts will be necessary; like every 3-4 weeks. I’m going to learn on that soon enough.

1 Like

Now that Qv2 has been updated when will see mains being name embedded,

with a lot of the subs i prefer the mains you have created…

as opposed to creating those customs from scratch.

have felt the effect of name embedded now just waiting to combine in your mains

1 Like

Looking back over the last two weeks I think that is what happened to me. By the time I hit my 5th day on subs I was like a zombie. My motivation to get things done went from 100 to 0. I’m trying 3 days on 2 days off for the time being to see if that helps. I’m also cutting down to 1 loop of each sub I’m listening to per day.

1 Like

You may find doing a one week washout (no listening to your subs whatsoever) of a great use. It helped me a lot.

3 Likes

i dont know of this topic inculdes ultima v2 as well

but i noticed that whenever i wake up from sleep weather its nap or just waking up while playing loops overnight

what i notice is early morning fatigue it slowly decreases but in the morning its more dense especially when you wake up even now im on rest day 1 i felt it when i woke up

So, quick questions @Meng123 and @Sub.Zero

If you’re stone walling and you take a wash out, do the programs begin to execute or do they just not doing anything?

I assume stone walling was no results and just basically wasting your time.

But now I’m guessing it’s a subliminal build up that creates no results because of that build up and not being executed, so when you have a wash out the programs begin to work?

In that case the wash out, depending on how long you’ve been stone walling, should take some time? Maybe longer than a week or so for certain times?

I’m asking since I’ve most definitely stonewalled in the past and didnt have a wash out longer than a week. I’ve probably stonewalled on a bunch of programs since I didn’t listen.

1 Like

When I was doing a washout they started executing around day 5,

I took a one week off but I felt as if I needed more after stonewalling for around three weeks.

This would make sense after subliminal build up.

Crap, I probably need to take a couple weeks or so off at some point. I definitely stone walled on KHAN, DR and Stark at some point since I ran them for 6 loops some nights and kept that up for a while.