Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Young Azriel the plot thickens :slight_smile:

I think thats a good idea to take the take a day off in between everything ?

1 Like

haha :slight_smile: indeed
it might be, we should be getting official QV2 instructions relatively soon.
In the meantime I’ll be experimenting with a day off in between…maybe not this week but next.

I’m currently doing 4 days a week. Rest on Wednesday.

Alternating also.
MorningStarQv2 and WANTED on MON/THUR
R.I.C.H and Limit Destroyer U on TUE/FRI

Everything else is a rest day.
One loop each.

So I’m at 2 loops per week of each sub.
However I did actually run R.I.C.H today for about 6-7 loops :eyes:

1 Like

Due to my current experimentation I assume that that amount could be enough even for Qv2. Still testing it but… OMG Two loops of a certain program per week seems to be challenging.

3 Likes

Excellent Brandon !!! please share your feelings, frustrations and joys as a result of your listening routine.

@Sub.Zero i know you are a veteran when it comes to subliminal technologies because i have seen you on other forums years ago. Please share any wisdom that might assist us all.

For anyone who’s stacking I would suggest a similar routine:
Day 1: AM and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Regeneration and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 4: Off
Day 5: AM and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 6 and 7: Off
Day 8: Regeneration and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 9: Off
Day 10: AM and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 11: Off
Day 12: Regeneration and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 13 and 14: Off

So basically, I don’t recommend running more than 3 subs (two Q and one U) at once and running more than two loops of each per week (Ultima up to 3). On top of that, no more than six loops of all your subs per week and of course the rest days included. That’s what I’ve learnt so far on the new tech but still experimenting and I think it can go even lower on the loops.

4 Likes

What do you guys think about this routine:

Day 1: (Each 1 loop)

• Rich Ultima
  • Emperor Qv2
  • Minds Eye Qv2

Day 2: (Each 1 loop)

• Rich Ultima
  • Libertine Ultima
  • Minds Eye Qv2

Keep alternating days like this and take a break Saturday and Sunday. (So 5 on/2 off)

I know Libertine is supposed to mostly have acute effects, but I want to have that lust aura regularly so I think playing it every 2 days or so can be good for that.

Also, Emperor Qv2 2 or 3 times a week seems like a good way to get benefits from it without it being overwhelming.

What do you guys think?

How are the experiments coming also how fast do you see the benefits showing up daily or weekly?

This routine seems reasonable and balanced @deon10. It does not look overwhelming.

There is the option of a rest day 3 in the week if you get recon.

1 Like

I’m honestly considering only running 1-2 Qv2 subs per week, and 2 ultimas.

And even that might be too much for me.

Idk how ppl run this 24/7 but on Qv2 I need multiple days to work through it.

2 Likes

This is happening to me too.
I’ve made my schedule 4 days a week.

2 Ultima days and 2 main days. Even then may have to cut down.

2 Likes

Try 1 loop every 3 days. It works like a charm for me. These QV2 subs are very potent. Very easy to Stonewall.

6 Likes

Im actually feeling my self get a bit overwhelmed despite only 2 loops a day

1 Like

Looks good.

Maybe even consider taking 2 days of rest in between your stack.

Before Q, it’s well documented in the journals that many couldn’t tolerate Emperor alone because it was a very strong subliminal. Then, Q came and was said that it was about 6x stronger than pre-Q. Even though, many began to use stacks with 2, 3, 4… subliminals and running many loops. I wondered: how is that even possible if Q is 6x stronger?

Well, came Ultima (which is said to be even stronger) and many included it in the stacks, again running multiple loops. How?

5 Likes

@Abu_Nasir you have joined the community at an exciting time. Q plus will i believe be 8 to 10 x more powerful then Q2 which equates to less loops.

1 Like

Oh, yeah! Good “old” times!

Q+ will be great, for sure!

2 Likes

If Q+ gets more powerful at 10x I’m gonna have like 1-2 months rest.

4 Likes

There is a feeling i get. Our beliefs about subliminal will be changed .
The technology will be so powerful that subliminal will be more about taking rest more than listening (integration period will be most important )
I doubt we will be needing another subliminal for brain enhancement that gonna increase integration speed.
I wish there will be a subliminal in future from subclub that will be specialized for fast integration of all other subliminal just to reduce waiting time

2 Likes

Do not go over one loop a day in the start