Reflections of Apollo

That’s awesome man!! It seems like a great custom

what’s missing?

2 Likes

Well, if I had my way, I would add another 10 modules lol. Like Physicality Shifter- Sexiness, Alpha of Alpha, Index Gate… you get the gist :smiley:

But I guess most of these is in Khan, RM and WANTED in some fashion

3 Likes

Would you say more? How do you know?

1 Like

Only when I spoke about the symptoms of stonewalling did they realize they were stonewalling. On top of that, there’s much fewer users reporting spectacular results but reporting some symptoms of overexposure (and stonewalling) in their journals.

1 Like

What exactly did they report so we can better make a list of possible stonewalling signs or symptoms?

1 Like

Also when I was reading @Brandon’s journal it seemed to me he was stonewalling too. I think it may be the case for @Apollo too. And many other people.

I listed the symptoms I had when stonewalling in the other thread:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm
2 Likes

I am one of those🙋
I think @Sub.Zero gave a valuable information.
@SaintSovereign and @Fire should surely take ur information seriously because no one noticed the symptoms until you told them. I mean when u raised the topic so many realised that they were stonewalling. I thought calmness was one of the results but in reality it was either recon or stonewalling.
Maybe after retening more information about stonewalling and recon people may get the opportunity to understand Qv2 technology as well as Q+ technology better.

1 Like

I wish there was a sub to help me go back in time. One week into the past and it might have made a difference, or better yet 2 years before this plague afflicted reality. I wonder how amazing my world could have been.

I have decided to go back to the basics, and maybe find myself through these programs. Some of the wishes I held onto are no longer possible. My world has changed, but with luck and perseverance perhaps I could make a new, or even better one.

I’ll probably reflect more in the meantime, as I focus on my task and let the subs assist me in my endevor.

2 Likes

I wish I had a way of beaming these subs back to my 12-year-old self’s subconscious. I can’t even imagine the ways my life would have evolved.

12 is when I really started noticing girls.

I’d have some sort of context-based thing where the subs would activate in the subconscious only as I could handle them. Or even micro aspects of them.

I liken the idea to how Professor X put the psychic blocks in Jean Grey to protect her since she had far too much power to control.

Where he done fucked up, though, is he just left the blocks there and conveniently forgot to tell anyone.

But imagine if he’d set it up so once she mastered her current ability, then the block would diminish by some tiny amount. Like a 1% reduction. She’d gradually get better and better while keeping the growth slow enough she could handle it

2 Likes

Idea of time travel with subliminals woww!!! You tube subliminals even have that lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

But seriously time travel is possible if u could find some possible portals of time slip. I have done some research and got some facts and false rumors on it. Technically we need the concept of warm hole to go to past. But the portal is a possibility. Imagine an alternate timeline is created everything is same except that u have subliminals. How different ur world would be!!!

2 Likes

Going through some rocky waters this month. I wasn’t going to journal until I had this sorted because I try to avoid negative talk, but maybe the alchemical process of journaling might do me some good.

Like a few of our brothers here, I feel going back to the fundamentals might be the best way to go at this time. I’m running AM and Limitless with the occasional super chargers and ultima variations. Rebirth/ sanguine/Paragon etc.

I’ll still be running wanted on occasion for the fat burning and physical improvements but I might even lessen that to twice or once a week if the results would still be optimal.

DR ST4 entered my mind but I read healing subs might take the spotlight, so for now I’ll tap into the Dragon’s strength through the occasional ultima.

My plan is to eventually go back to my favorite subs, EQ and the like, or maybe Khan, but for now, one step at time.

Too much has changed this month, and my subconscious and perhaps my soul is screaming for some respite. Fundamentals, foundation, and steady progress are my tasks at this point.

4 Likes

Welcome back, @Apollo! Missed you, bro.

Getting back to the basics is great. Was running Limitless for a week and it showed me that the stack that would help me the most is RM + WANTED. Hopefully something similar will happen for you. Limitless is underrated.

PS: Limitless did help me get my head straight

1 Like

Thank you brother, I appreciate that. Limitless certainly sounds exactly what I need right now.

After this eventful month I figured it might be best to compartmentalize, and streamline things in my life.

One of my pressing goals is to learn new skills and skyrocket my income to levels I haven’t experienced before, and to hopefully forge an exciting new career path.

I wish to enjoy life again, achieve and make it worth living.

We got this @Lion

Haha… here’s my PS: Wanted seems to be helping me lose the excess weight even when I ate heavy fast food last week. Yay! :relaxed:

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

And I need this in my life!!! LOL

Hell yeah!

1 Like

Dealing with some pressures right now but for some reason I feel a bit solid inside. I have some pressing deadlines and yet there’s this small ember at the back of my mind that tells me everything is going to be okay. In my stack, I credit this with AM the most, aside from the occasional SanguineQ supercharger.

Limitless and Limitless Executive:

I seem to be thinking quicker on my feet. Nothing jaw dropping yet, but I was more productive yesterday than I have been the past couple of weeks, and I liked doing it. I genuinely wanted more. So that is promising. Suffice to say I’m optimistic about my stack, it’s time to get the ball rolling again.

I feel like that Rohirrim king in The Lord of the Rings, the man that was bewitched by Saruman and Grimma, if I remember correctly. This stack is hopefully getting me out of that rut so I can ride out again and do something not only worthwhile but spectacular and extraordinary. One step at a time.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of putting Wanted on hold to further slim down the stack. Hopefully AM has some degree of physical shifting/handsome effect.

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve strayed from EQ and what used to be my chronic pain showed up to say hello. It could be a coincidence, I’ve been under a lot of stress and pressure lately so that definitely contributed but I’m noting it here on my journal.

2 Likes

@Apollo

What’s going on, man?

We are here to help.

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I appreciate that. Dusting myself off, and ready to get back on the horse, just taking things one step at a time.

Choosing between LEU, or jumping onto QL ST1. Hmm… I need to get rid of the cobwebs in my mind and start forging a new career path, and write the next chapter of my life. Hopefully a far better one than the previous chapters.