2 Likes

Love Bomb version 2 is a BEAST !!!

1 Like

Oh, boy. Elixir and Love bomb for tomorrow

Edit: Thanks!

1 Like

Elaborate bro?

2 Likes

The permanency question isn’t something that is applicable with our titles.

The scope of effects would be different than running a Q title - if that is fine with your goals, then go ahead.

17 Likes

@SubDreamer I used the other Love Bomb before and I had a strong impact in terms of being peaceful and stress free but no real external impact. Today I used version 2 and I was shoked by how fast the internal effects happened, maybe 200% stronger for peace and relaxation. But also, for the first time, external effects ! After listening to 1 loop I went to buy different things and most people were looking at me and smiling ! The best is the lady in the bakery. She is like a bulldog, always bad mood or talking against people, against government etc. The model of a pessimistic person with negative vibes but with excellent bread :slight_smile: Today when she saw me, she was all smile, trying to touch me when talking to me, very tactile. Other clients who know her were surprised by her behavior. Even one lady outside the shop told jokingly what did you do to her :joy: but this lady who was asking me that was also trying to touch my hands :rofl: when I came home it was my wife who was touching me and teasing me all the time, I prefer that :joy: well in fact the whole day my doing that, joking and teasing me a lot. It is lasting a whole day with only 1 loop. My daughter was telling us, stop acting like children.
So it is a very fun file, excellent for social circles if you like to be touched :rofl: but it is not at all a file for productivity :rofl: it is good that we have a day off today ! Lets see the following days.

19 Likes

@Tomcat bro Elixir V2 is out

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. i was wondering if the new core has more scripting to integrate more smoothly with your core personality for long term identity change, it seems like it does so from my experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the links. This is super valuable.

1 Like

Thanks for remind, mate :slight_smile: I’ll check it out. I have good feelings about it.

Which iPhone app would you recommend is the best for listening to the subliminal’s so as to not lose the sound quality?

I have been using Flacbox: Flac Player Equalizer

@Malkuth recommends AudioShare

If you listen to the subliminals on an iPhone in the entire store which is the best app ?

Also as per one of your recommendations I have started to listen with Sennheiser HD280 PRO Closed Back Headphones

Thanks for the free upgrades to V2 Ultima

I think people have also said VLC.

@Palpatine you seem to be more technically inclined in this area. Would you please comment on the above post?

2 Likes

Hi @RVconsultant. I didn’t see an upgrade to the free Love Bomb that Libertine owners got. Is LB v2 only available to people who bought the Love Bomb Ultima?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign would know the answer to this.

I don’t see Love Bomb v2 in my downloads either.

I don’t see the free Love Bomb v2 either. I wouldn’t expect it, though. It was a prototype and they already launched the regular one, so it makes sense that they only update the one you had to pay for.

2 Likes

Love Bomb v2 is only available for the production version of Love Bomb, not the prototype.

9 Likes

I just use the Music app that comes with iOS. I use the iCloud/Sync library to get music on my phone.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding.

1 Like