Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Thanks for clarifying. i was wondering if the new core has more scripting to integrate more smoothly with your core personality for long term identity change, it seems like it does so from my experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the links. This is super valuable.

1 Like

Thanks for remind, mate :slight_smile: I’ll check it out. I have good feelings about it.

Which iPhone app would you recommend is the best for listening to the subliminal’s so as to not lose the sound quality?

I have been using Flacbox: Flac Player Equalizer

@Malkuth recommends AudioShare

If you listen to the subliminals on an iPhone in the entire store which is the best app ?

Also as per one of your recommendations I have started to listen with Sennheiser HD280 PRO Closed Back Headphones

Thanks for the free upgrades to V2 Ultima

I think people have also said VLC.

@Palpatine you seem to be more technically inclined in this area. Would you please comment on the above post?

2 Likes

Hi @RVconsultant. I didn’t see an upgrade to the free Love Bomb that Libertine owners got. Is LB v2 only available to people who bought the Love Bomb Ultima?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign would know the answer to this.

I don’t see Love Bomb v2 in my downloads either.

I don’t see the free Love Bomb v2 either. I wouldn’t expect it, though. It was a prototype and they already launched the regular one, so it makes sense that they only update the one you had to pay for.

2 Likes

Love Bomb v2 is only available for the production version of Love Bomb, not the prototype.

9 Likes

I just use the Music app that comes with iOS. I use the iCloud/Sync library to get music on my phone.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding.

1 Like

Hoping RICH gets drop today

Thank you Subliminalclub
I testet today the new Love Bomb and AL of a sudden 3 persons I know, but haven’t contact lately, called me and want to hang out.
And that 1 hour after the loop

Very interesting

9 Likes

Right on man!

@SaintSovereign any time frame on R.I.C.H V2 ?

4 Likes

By Sunday is what the email said.

Thanks for the reply. That’s what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Listened to 2 loops of Love Bomb v2 today and got 2 friend requests from people I parted ways with years ago due to some disagreements. I don’t know whether they are changed people or not but I just blocked them inorder to not risk any more drama. How loving of me lol

13 Likes

Hahaha…wasn’t expecting that end. Plot twist!

3 Likes