SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

I’ve used PS mostly. The healing covers many things (exactly what - is really anybody’s guess). if you try shortcutting the shortcut with PS:IT without any foundation you could stonewall.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. So PS ultima? And paragon sounds like my stack. Godlike masculinity is in PS you said. And maybe I should add Executive to that as well if that’s possible. I still don’t know exactly how it works when you stack. You can stack 3 mains and an ultima but what if you have multiple ultimas?

Some people stagger subs in different days.

1 Like

You might wanna take it easy starting out.3 mains and an ultima were the recommendations for Qv1.A lot of people are settling more on 2 mains and an ultima with qv2 cause its alot stronger/heavier.

2 Likes

So I noticed PS is an ultima and it seems there is a regular version…

Edit: oh that’s iron throne, my bad.

Ultimas are used more for state shifting with some long term changes.They can be used on an as needed basis to get you in the correct state.Regular version is more for long term and wide changes

2 Likes

Best usage would probably to use the regular version for wide change and the ultima as a booster when you go out to meet girls.Diamond is also a good booster for sex.You could use either one more regularly though if you want long term changes from them as well.

Theres a regular version of both primal seduction and iron throne.The ultima version only comes in iron throne version.

1 Like

Ok cool thank you. So if I used PS regular version, Paragon and Executive I should be fine?

Yep,that works fine too.Might keep it to 1 major+1 ultima a day though.3 Programs a day can be quite tiring.You can alternate ultimas on different days.You can always experiment and see how you handle it though.Some people can handle more in a day than others

Haha,you came just when the new tech came out so alot of people are still feeling out how strong it is so a bit difficult to give you definitive recommendations at the moment.A good rule of thumb at the moment is max 3 programs total and 2 different ones in a day.Maybe 1 day on 1 day off to start off.You can increase loops,reduce rest days if you find you handle it well.

2 Likes

Yes, I did. Although in the massage they said I violated the rules multiple times… but I didn’t post there for months. I had the same nick there.

That board was highly censored,lol.The ban hammer was very strong there :rofl: Particularly after the infamous D sub

2 Likes

We shouldn’t speak ill of the dead so… :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it is unfortunate. Especially since during the last year I had many things to add for the program based on my emerging success. But it seems they have stopped making new versions.

Anyhow thank you for all your help. I’ll be getting PS and Paragon and Executive. I’ll use ps every day (except rest days) and alternate the other two.

I’ll begin Wednesday night. I’m very excited. From what I’ve read in this forum these subs should be just what I need for the next level.

I’ll begin a journal soon. I want to put in some
Context and background on myself for everyone’s benefit. And plus, I work things out for myself best when I think out loud as I’m sure you all have noticed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Lion i want to try LBv2 and wanted, however in the past i have listened to LVUv2 standalone but havent seen any results compare to all other subs that ive seen results sooner, whats your advice? Am i not projecting that love or whats it in core? Or i should try the previous version and see if that gives me that love aura?

1 Like

@sargeMaximus what sub do you listen to for getting laid with many women?

Did you get any results from libertine?Some people have trouble getting the aura ultimas working like me

1 Like

@Meng123 @SaintSovereign, yes Libertine ultimate v2, worked great for me, but listening to psitU it didnt give any results the next time i listened to,
love bomb doesnt at all, can anyone help me fix this, i want to be projecting love aura!

Hmm,if libertine worked.Then its not an aura production problem since its using the same tech.Im not really sure how to fix it though,means you have some blockages about love.Not sure which major would help though.Sales page says might need more inner growth
Similarly to Libertine, you can use it standalone. But keep in mind Love Bomb is a maximally aura based subliminal, which is dependent on your inner growth. Listening to Love Bomb alone will not result in wide growth, and if you do not receive results with it, then you are missing inner growth and should listen to major titles.