SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

Is one of his less popular names. Though I always thought Raul Bloodworth was good too

1 Like

Was that the name her had for the novel he wrote? That was an awesome episode. My brother and I watch x files every night.

Fun fact: my brother is a skinny (prolly 120lbs if not less) guy who eats like shit and stays in his computer all day but has dates and sex with hotter girls than I can get. Another reason why I don’t buy into the “maxing” theory in pua. But I digress

You know it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’ve been thinking and here’s a few questions for anyone reading:

Imagine a HOT girl approached you and said something, giggled, and then walked away.

What subliminal would help you get from that (let’s call it “A”) to fvcking her as a non-monogamous plate in your rotation (I.e. “B”)?

Second question:

What sub would increase those instances and number of girls doing that?

I ask because this has happened to me throughout my life. I want more of it but I also want to be able to get sex with those girls.

Notice how there is NO approaching whatsoever in there?

Slowly but surely I’m getting clarity on what I need.

Sounds like Khan.
Abundance + Manifestation.

1 Like

But Khan has that “push you to take action” I.e. approach. I dont want or need to approach. What I want is to know what the hell to do when a girl shows interest.

If I choose to start approaching again that will be on my schedule, I don’t want a sub pushing me when I have other things to do.

Primal is where I’d start

3 Likes

Khan has it all plus it will help generate an aura the girls will probably go mad for… sure you may not need some of the things now but at the same time they can still be useful and then when you do actually need them you will have them
You still have to take action even if she approaches you
taking action doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to make you approach but it will nudge you to take certain steps

2 Likes

Yes I know that but I have no idea what action to take.

You can’t imagine what it’s like (or maybe you can I don’t now you) but to have HOT girls approach and be clearly into you but to be so dense you have no idea what to do or how to get to sex.

I’ve had guys tell me “bro she’s so into you” and I’m like “so? What should I do?”

It’s a living hell.

1 Like

Ya i’m glad i don’t have that problem … tho girls don’t normally approach me like that maybe every on ce in awhile but i’m usually the guy that will go up to the girl bc i just don’t care lol

But what you are describing sounds a bit like fear and maybe khan total breakdown can help with that and then stage 2 can help with the second part of it helping you mkae those moves

1 Like

Well Primal Seduction is actually the merging of two original programs: Primal (sexual carefree alpha) and Sex & Seduction (the know how)
It can accomplish most of what you want
if you don’t want to go full Khan
and it will work faster- it’s not a multistage.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know. It’s like women are a mirage that show up and whenever I move closer they disappear.

Only through doing online dating and going direct “take me or leave me” game have I gotten anywhere. But I’d love to be able to get these hot women that apparently like me initially.

That sounds promising. Could I use godlike masculinity and paragon with them?

Sure, you could also use Godlike Masculinity Ultima and/or Paragon Ultima. Elements of Godlike Masculinity are in Primal Seduction.

1 Like

So primal seduction with paragon sounds ideal at this point. Thank you for helping

Sovereign suggested PS too so this is what I think I will end up doing

1 Like

You can’t lose with any of these products.
And they keep getting better free upgrades

2 Likes

Free upgrades sounds great. Oh but will PS help with manifesting more instances of the hot girls or at least more hot girls for me?

Yes it has manifestation of your type of girls in it.

If you read through the description
You’ll see it’s very comprehensive.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Will do!

1 Like

In case it doesn’t explicitly state so in Primal Seduction…

2 Likes