SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

Did you get any results from libertine?Some people have trouble getting the aura ultimas working like me

1 Like

@Meng123 @SaintSovereign, yes Libertine ultimate v2, worked great for me, but listening to psitU it didnt give any results the next time i listened to,
love bomb doesnt at all, can anyone help me fix this, i want to be projecting love aura!

Hmm,if libertine worked.Then its not an aura production problem since its using the same tech.Im not really sure how to fix it though,means you have some blockages about love.Not sure which major would help though.Sales page says might need more inner growth
Similarly to Libertine, you can use it standalone. But keep in mind Love Bomb is a maximally aura based subliminal, which is dependent on your inner growth. Listening to Love Bomb alone will not result in wide growth, and if you do not receive results with it, then you are missing inner growth and should listen to major titles.

@Meng123 im listening to Major sub like PSIT+Wanted+Daredevil.

Haha,im not sure then :man_shrugging: Libertine and love bomb dont work for me.I gave up trying to get them to work d :sweat_smile::laughing: I figure if i run majors long enough they might work eventually

1 Like

I found playing Love Bomb by itself to work too. I wouldn’t know why exactly it isn’t working for you especially since other titles are working.

The only suggestion I can offer is to play it for longer. As in, play it for a month and see if things change.

One loop a day is enough. Maximum 2 per day. I never went more than that.

Full disclaimer, I also ran Libertine when running Love Bomb. Not at first, but after around 2 weeks of playing just LB, I added Libertine to it. The combined stack made women really fall for me and ready to accept any sort of relationship I wanted (which was just friends with benefits). Not every woman I wanted but things were markedly better than before.

Other than that, I felt very light and wonderful. And extra loving to everyone. Less judgemental too (similar to Renaissance Man in the “less judgmental” department).

You will find other people to be extra kind too.

If even that doesn’t work, try something like Regeneration or Limit Destroyer or even Dragon Reborn.

@Lion thanks alot for your advice.
Okay, i wish to stack psit+wanted+love bomb and when im going on a date or club i will play psitu instead of lovebomb
Does this sound good?
Or psit/U +lovebomb + libertinev3
Thanks.

Why are you asking me? I just got here. Did my first loop yesterday of PS and Paragon.

2 Likes

Hi,
can i stack PSIT+Wanted+LoveBomb?
Has anyone tried it running it and what’s the results?
Is LBUv2 considered as major sub or booster?
Can i add the Elixir and Libertine to the mix as boosters, following listening instruction i can only play 2 major and ultimate.

@SargeMaximus awesome!
Whats sub are you stacking to see this kind of results?
Thanks

What results?

@SargeMaximus Hi your previous review on getting laid.
What subs did you listen for that results?

Thanks

I’m unable to answer that. I just started subliminal club subs last Wednesday.

3 Likes

Bumping this because I forgot how good this thread is :slight_smile:

It’s unfortunate that SargeMaximus stopped visiting the forum and possibly the subliminals themselves before ZP was launched…

1 Like