Emperor and Limitless Executive Ultima

Hi fellas,
I bought Emperor and Limitless executive ultima. I am gonna run emperor and my brother is gonna run Limitless Executive Ultima.
My main goal is to be my best version Physically, Mentally, and Financially. I will update our experience once every 2 weeks. I have experience with running subliminal from another company since 2013. This is my first time here. Let’s see what subclub has to offer in case of value. Arjuna Adjinna’s youtube channel brought me here, so thanks to him.

7 Likes

I am listening one day on and one day off as per the new suggestion. So far no improvement in personal or productivity wise. Looks all same. My brother has not seen any difference either.

1 Like

Do you have a written list of goals and habits you want?

Are you acting towards them everyday?

Are you journaling your thoughts, ideas, experiences, challenges, etc.?

4 Likes

@Simon Not much. But I got a job where I am making almost 4k more than my previous job (I got the offer letter before listening to the subs). The place is awesome to work and colleagues are very helpful and welcoming. I notice I got extra respect compared to some of my colleagues in the team. I am listening to both sub 2X+2X mode. So far pretty good for me. Just to mention, I have been listening to subliminal for more than 7 years in total (which is from a different producer). I feel very motivated to learn new stuff for my work, I think Limitless Executive Ultima pushes me a lot. Life has never been more beautiful than right now.

3 Likes

Can anybody suggest if I can run this way :
RICH (2x)+Emperor(2X) Day1
Limitless Executive (2x) Day 2
RICH (2x)+Emperor(2X) Day3
Limitless Executive (2x) Day 4
RICH (2x)+Emperor(2X) Day5
BREAK
Repeat
Is this allowed ?
Sorry I am pretty new here. Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Are you using Limitless Executive as booster or major ?

Why are you running Limitless Executive? In my experience running Emperor gives me enough to do everything I want to do on a daily basis. And by enough, I mean: I’m already a machine that executes everything on my todo list.

I suggest you drop Limitless Executive and run Emperor / Rich in alternative days. Add Limitless Executive after a month, if you feel you are not productive enough. I would be surprised if that happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m running emperor (2x )and limitless Ultima (2x) three times in a week and take rest in alternate days.

You could try this out.

It’d be safer to adopt a one day on and one day off approach with the listening schedule recommendation.

Day 1: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2 (x1)
Day 2: Limitless Exec (x1 as booster)
Day 3: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2(x1)
Day 4: Limitless Exec (x1 as booster)
Day 5: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2 (x1)

I used to run this same stack as you in the past. Two loops of Emperor QV2 didn’t work for me due to reconciliation rage. Safer to do one loop each.

Ultimas are recommended to run as boosters .

It’s safe to take rest on Alternate days

Can ultima be long-term programming too or it will wash out immediately after I stop ?

@aeiouxyz

How about if I run this way :
Day 1: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2 (x2), Limitless Exec (x1 as Booster)
Day 2: REST
Day 3: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2 (x2), Limitless Exec (x1 as Booster)
Day 4: REST
Day 5: RICH (x1), Emperor QV2 (x2), Limitless Exec (x1 as Booster)
Day 6: REST

I have run subs for good 7/8 years. So I assume I will be ok with absorbing. What I want to know, if this style of listening, diminishes my results or not.

I am running this one : Emperor: Subliminal Audio for Wealth, Empire Building, and Increased Sex. Not sure QV2 one is a different one or not.

@lovage I can’t drop LE. I really like how it helps me learning. I took a new role recently as a Data Engineer and I have to learn a lot of things and deliver in a short span of time to the team. I am just trying to find a way to run Emperor, Rich, and LE altogether. My plan is to run for a long time.

Yes , it can be used for long term programming.

I suggest , please read this

1 Like

That schedule looks good @yoda.

About the diminished results, I am not sure. Rest days in general help with processing the subs into the brain. If this schedule is not enough, you can gradually increase loops.

QV2 is the build version, it is still Emperor.

2 Likes