PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

Hey @Sebastian_Po

The essence of what Saint’s saying is: Boosters are light. So you don’t need rest from them the way you do from major programs.

A rest day with a booster is still a rest day.

(of course then some person will come and say, “I ran 24 different Ultimas in one day as boosters! Saint said I don’t need to take a break!” To that person: You are special. Take 10 rest days.)

3 Likes

I agree with this post. One loop a day, then the next day’s rest.

When I extended the loop, there were too many reconciliation.

On the other hand, a single loop feels enough for a day, and it gives me a lot of strength on my day off, but I didn’t think I needed more than two days of holidays.

1 Like

OK,I see…here is another question then…does it mean I could run Ultima every day even on the active listening day…since it is light ?

Those who can, can. Those who can’t, can’t. :slight_smile:

Try it.
If it gives you expected benefits only, you can.
If you end up with undesired effects, you can’t.

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

muhahahahhah :sunglasses:

what do you mean here saint?

i thought even ultimas can be permenat if you run them long enough?

i run Limit destroyer ultima 1 loop each day with my stack, will that not provide permnant results and programming? or it will be just temporary like you mentioned
or do you mean i have to increese loops in order to achieve that long term programming,

if you can explain please

cause i read @Fire 's post

dont know if its still true or not

What Simon said.

But also, remember that you’ll be using it as a booster.

A booster is an Ultima that you use to facilitate optimal performance before a relevant situation.

Will you be having that relevant situation every day?

If your answer is yes, then I’d just add

1. You hopefully are also running a major as a long-term contributor to that situation, since it’s a constant and important priority in your life

and

1. Probably a good idea to do a total washout periodically anyway, even though Ultimas are lighter
4 Likes

@Meng123

Shining the Bat Signal again. I think the question @Budewr is asking has been addressed a bunch of times. Just checking if you can work your Archivist’s magic.

I must confess that since Uv2 Ultima has become out of question for me. Even with the previous technological versions, it was fairly taxing, I used it on occasion, but now it’s just overwhelming for me – I’m glad Ultima’s can be used in Qv2 Custom.

Libertine is the one Ultima I adore to use when going out or Love Bomb. Interestingly both are Aura-oriented, something that must process and execute without resistance if you are not taking action on the objective unlike Executive or Limitless Executive, R.I.C.H, and so forth.

3 Likes

He already linked the post saying ultimas are permanent.the question hes asking is a bit different.before 1 loop was a booster and 3-4 was for long term programming in uv1 which was pretty clear.Uv2 on the other hand,1 loop seems to be enough for long term programming so it seems to be blurring the line of booster/long term programming

3 Likes

Sometimes, members here are such fanatics of holy grails (stable stacks) … that I don’t feel like confusing them with the :bulb: idea that:

MOST Ultimas don’t have to be on your regular playlist at all.
Use them like Superchargers – only when you want to boost a certain quality.

The actual stack limit for Major Programs was always 3. All the way since 2018. :nerd_face:

The Long Term Ultima will be played just like a Q file – on every ON day.

The Booster Ultima will be played only as prep for an occasion – like Libertine on Saturdays. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

yeah,thanks for you suggestions…I will definitely take that into consideration…

2 Likes

why would you play ultima in certian occasions? why not play it every on day! and get permeant results!! you will become on stereiods 24h :joy:

In that case, it’s exactly the same as @Fractal 's question up in post 22 of this same thread. I thought that had already been indirectly addressed in Saint’s original post. But it’s true that there’s some ambiguity now.

To make it clear:

Under the current build strength of Ultimas, what loop frequency marks the boundary between a booster listening pattern and Major Program/Long-term Effects listening pattern?

So there it is. Hopefully we figure it out.

2 Likes

Because Q subs are better tools for permanent & deeper results.

For a temporary boost in social skills, I’ll use True Social Ultima.
To permanently become an outgoing person, I’ll use Daredevil long term.

For a temporary boost in studying focus, I’ll use Beyond Limitless Ultima.
To permanently become a scholarly person, I’ll use Quantum Limitless long term.

For a temporary boost in exercise motivation, I’ll use Beast Unleashed Ultima.
To permanently become a fitness freak, I’ll use Emperor Fitness long term.

For a temporary boost in sexual presence, I’ll use Libertine Ultima.
To permanently have a sexual presence, I’ll use Khan long term.

For a small reframe in my beliefs, I’ll use Rebirth Ultima.
To permanently reset my beliefs, I’ll use Dragon Reborn long term.

Etc.

Use boosters as training wheels until you no longer need them.

OK Simon, then which Ultimas would you use for Long Term programming?

Those that we do NOT have an equivalent Q sub for; and
Those that have a special effect which is better expressed in Ultima, than with a Q build.

Eg: RICH, Executive, Paragon, Commander, Diamond, Dreams, etc.

HTH :+1:t2:

25 Likes

but if ultima gives fast results and both Q and ultima evolve around the same subject why not run ultima as a major instead of Q?

like daredevil as you said, daredevil and true social look the same 2 me,

but true social will provide faster results, and also can cause permeant change also when you play it daily as if its like a Q subs

is there something that i am missing or dont understand?

is thats why ultima works so fast? cause its a small script ? like 3-10 pages hence it gives you fast results within playing 1 loop?

You’re missing the “& deeper” part. :grin:

The scope of a Q sub is much wider. Like almost all of them contain Multiple Skills/Domains, and elements of Healing, Learning, Manifestation, etc.

That’s because you have not used them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True Social removes your social inhibition and makes you more present – allowing you to talk to strangers more easily, and not stay stuck in your mental chatter.

Daredevil does that, plus makes you Funny & Flirtatious (Playboy); teaches you Empathy & Social Intelligence; gives you an Approachability Aura and a General Attitude of Openness & Risk-taking.

Note:

DD is a base title (relatively small script), and yet it is so much wider than TSU.
Similar is the case with Ascension vs GLM, or Primal vs Libertine.

Larger programs like Emperor, Khan, or Stark work on so much more that an Ultima will cover less than 5% of their domain.

I hope for other examples I listed, there is not even a doubt about their scope.
Like EF is not just exercise motivation, but also Physical Shifting, Skills Development, Hormone Balancing, Sleep, Nutrition, Healing/Recovery, and more.

:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

In @Simon we trust.

Good analysis, you should get the “titles whisperer” title

6 Likes

I don’t have any reconciliation at all when listening 5 days straight, but I still feel like more rest days might start moving the needle.

How are all the more advanced users listening to their stack?

I really hope Q+ doesn’t require more exposure and hits deeper. I like the concept of rest days, where my subconscious integrates all the programming and weaves the new found insights into my psyche and spectrum of mind.

I don’t know why but I strongly believe that is how the changes will truly occur.

2 Likes

same things for me its really weird

sometimes music dont move which is very odd, music always moves me but today its weird

maybe not facing obvious recon like some people here are facing and theyre finding it easy to identify

gonna give the 1 day on 1 day off a try after maybe 2 weeks to test the waters out