Food or Fasting on Recon?

Hey friends,

I know Saint mentioned before high glucose foods help with recon (amongst other things) and I can confirm. A bit of sugar makes it go away. Prolly the dopamine. Whatever.

However I came across this video which AWESOMELY explains how someone is able to survive without food for 30 days or more.

How hunger actually vanishes, ketones rise and actually improve brain structure, focus, and brain POWER (learning, focusing, computing, etc)

So I am wondering if anyone ran subs while fasting as opposed to being on food, how it felt?
And what you guys think of this?

5 Likes

I do intermittent fasting every other day. What I do notice is when I eat or break my fast I feel much more energy and tend to see the results of the subliminal much faster.

So for me being in a fasted state causes reconciliation. Soon as I have a meal I ca feel the auras ramping up.

6 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for sharing!

It is mentioned though in the video, that it usually takes at least 3-4 days of fasting before you notice the benefits.

BY THE WAY, HEALTH WARNING. Dont JUST stop eating, make sure you get electrolytes. And if you never fasted, start with 24 hours. Ease into it.

4 Likes

I fasted for 3 months (One Meal A Day) but I made sure not to run physical healing and shifting titles during that time (like Paragon).

Was doing Ascension for 2 months of that time and it was quite easy to do. I think I was running Stark for the month before those 2 months while on OMAD which was not so difficult either.

I did it this way coming with the knowledge that I used to get quite hungry when I run Paragon or WANTED. And that too since SaintSovereign did say that Paragon and WANTED required nutrition for all the physical benefits.

So that’s my experience. What titles or custom cores are you planning to run?

3 Likes

Well this guy @DarkPhilosopher
here

and here

3 Likes

@AlexanderGraves I did perfectly fine when I ran subs during a two week fast this year.

1 Like

Looking back I’d say higher odds for headaches and less externally expressive (aura subs would be less effective) when fasting completely. OMAD, ADF and IF might actually increase potency.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the insight.

Yeah it seems the middle ground (OMAD) might be the play here. Imma try it.

3 Likes

@AlexanderGraves, I’ve notice the more I extend my fast, the more I am prone to experiencing recon.

Carbs helps the brain produce serotonin, which allow for better emotionnal regulation.

1 Like

Depends on the food you eat. When I have recon, I eat higher protein and fats and my carbs would come from fruits which gets rid of recon but then again I haven’t had recon in 3 months now and I would contribute to my lifestyle and diet.

4 Likes

lets say you fast every other day for the whole day, and I know some subliminals requires fuel for the brain, what if you used red light aka photobiomodulation to boost your atp energy levels and your brain too to offset the not eating part?

2 Likes

if not fat adapted, I was getting more recon

but I had amazing results when I was on keto + fasting, fat adapted. Way better than on normal diet.

1 Like

I did fasting + keto for a month

It was good. I got healthier but it’s not sustainable for me.

Also it matters what you eat when you fast. I saw people who said that they had been fasting for years and they look like shit (tired looking / chubby) The fuel matters far more.

For a couple of years I did fasting every spring and autumn, 7-10 days, nothing to eat, only tea and water (and occasionally vegetable broth for electrolites).

Great experience for body and soul but it decidedly didn’t mix with the subs I listened to. IIRC it was Emperor. A lot of headaches and anger.

LBfH or RoS could be interesting during fasting.

Noticed today that eating reduced my recon and results started trickling in, so there does seem to be a connection.

nice, what amazing results did you have?
if you got a journal on it, I’d love to read the results.

I wanted to fast either, every other day or for 16 hours and eating for only an 8 hour window. I usually don’t eat any fast foods when fasting. I either eat light meals or not at all. I drink a lot of herbal tea though while on a fast.

I’m trying to reduce my stomach visceral fat which I got after taking a mass gainer. I gained a lot and put on some muscles but got unnecessary fat so I was hoping I could fast the fat away.

Iirc I was on keto for whole December so just read through December’s posts

Nice, sounds amazing, I’m definitely going to be fasting if I can get those results. I’ve been fasting since yesterday at 3pm and all I can say is that I feel focused and zoned in, with lots of energy. Can’t wait, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

you can but keep in mind that there is a possibility of gaining it back if you lose all the fat too fast and then after quitting fasting, your body will naturally try to gain it back. I lost 10 kilos on fasting in a month and gained it all back within the same year. Don’t go into extremes if you plan on falling back into the same thing back afterwards. Your body naturally wants back what it lost so find something sustainable long term whatever that may be.