Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub

What is the thing that stops us from success? From limitless drive, productivity and ambitions? Why is it so hard to embody certain characteristics and just do the work?

Greatness is achieved through overcoming and overcoming is a harder path. But how to ensure you are always staying on this path?..

2 Likes

I came to the conclusion that I was overloading quite a bit and at this point it was counterproductive. So I stopped 15m loops and here are my new listening times:

Hom - 3min (minimum listening time because I’m not focused on its objectives)
Stark - 7 min
EoG ST1 - 7 min

I’ll add 10 sec to Stark and EoG after each listen. So, for example, if I were to listen to Stark alone:

Day 1 - Stark 7 min
day 2 - rest
day 3 - Stark 7:10
day 4 - rest
day 5 - Stark 7:20
etc.

I’m gonna do that to Stark and EoG

1 Like

Since Stark Black is here, I’m jumping on it and I already listened 5 min.

So, fame from SB already tries to manifest in my life lol. Out of nowhere I got asked to become a commentator for some uni events. I’m going to decline for a few reasons:

1. I don’t see myself in this sphere
  2. Of course it’s not going to be paid.
  3. Schedule is already tight, I’m not going to squeeze in additional things with low ROI.

Let’s talk about my most recent results from Stark + HOM + EoG 1 though:

Number 1: First I’ll introduce a grading system here in my uni. We can get 60 points during semester and 40 points from the exams on some classes. 60-70 is “3”, lowest passing grade. 71-84 is “4”. 85+ - “5”, highest grade.

So, yesterday I had an exam. I didn’t study shit for it, I read the answers to questions during my bus ride. And while I was driving, people already were there and by the time I was there, the teacher had failed half of the group. Our straight A students (which is equivalent to “5”) were getting “3”. I had only one thought in my mind - “shit” lol.

I read the answers just once, the questions weren’t that hard but he failed everyone on the follow up questions

So, I come in, take my exam ticket, getting 2 easy questions. Sit down, write down the answers. We have like 20 min to get ready, write down some notes from memory and then we sit and talk to the teacher, answering questions.

So, I sit down in front of him, start answering and he immediately interrupts it and asks “when are you going to get some courses on further improving your voice?” - he liked my voice at the beginning and said that I should pursue that. So we talked a bit about it, about my background as an actor, etc. etc. and he was like “okay, you can go now”. I got “5”. The only person in the group to get “5” without answering shit lol

Number 2: due to some life situation, my girlfriend moves to a nearby city to live with her dad. She’s gonna be in my city often as well and I’ll drive to her city occasionally so nothing too bad for the relationships. But while we were bidding farewells, she said that her mom said that “if ClasSICK doesn’t have money, I can buy tickets for him, just message me about it”. Like woah man lol

And then in the evening she messaged me personally saying this and also that sometimes she’s gonna be driving to that city as well and I’m free to go with her. Place to live, food, etc. - everything is covered.

It’s like people love me too much just for me being me lmao

Number 3: girlfriend was driving to the different city with her dad whom I’ve met the second time in my life. And she says that during the 5 hour drive he ate her brain constantly asking “so when is ClasSICK going to come visit us?” lol. We hit it off nicely

Number 4: my other friend says her mom loves me irrationally as well. I quite literally has never talked to her. To the point I don’t even recognize her on the street and never say hello lol. And my friend says that her mom constantly asks about how am I doing, says that I’m the best from her friend group, etc. Sometimes I receive small gifts from her like some candy and shit lol

Also, my financial anxiety has dropped a lot. Got some financial opportunities. Still, the pressure is there, obviously. But it’s a good thing. Anyway, I have a rest day tomorrow and a listening day of EoG and HOM and then I’ll have a 5 days washout.

I’m going to start 5 min SB, 7 min EOG1 and 3 min HOM. I’m going to add 10 sec after each loop to SB and EOG

1 Like

Long time no see. I kinda quit journaling tbh. I don’t know whether it’s a good or bad decision. I guess I’m doing all the journaling by messaging my friend about the results I have lol.

Anyway, I decided to try M/W/F schedule, 5 min loops (except for AsC - I use full loop here). My schedule is as follows:

M - ASBR + EOG1 + ASC
W - HOM
F - ASBR + EOG1

every third Friday is off

The manifestations on AsC are godly. I have gotten many insights into the nature of manifesting. I got a much better control of it as well. I recently manifested a DM from someone just for a test. Or sometimes my horny ass manifests horny moves from my gf lol. And it happens in a few minutes. Insane. Big manifestations are taking longer and more action but I got a lot of clarity regarding them. Regarding on how to make it happen, etc.

What I currently want to manifest with AsC is me morphing into a person with the qualities I desire. Of course it’s my work but I’m sure that if I can manifest external stuff, I can manifest internal changes as well. I’m thinking about using scripting for that.

I have become calmer about stuff… Even more so, lots of problems seem to resolve themsevles naturally. Of course it takes my effort but it’s like the pressure has lifted, the mechanism has set in motion and my life is moving uphill currently. The circumstances are chaning and are always, undoubtedly, in my favour, which was proven to me time and time again.

HOM has been striking a lot as well. My girlfriend’s parents insist that I move with her to an appartment they bought for her, which is in a different city. Living there rent free - the only expenses are the usual stuff like water, gas, electricity, etc. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t, I’m not going to think about it until summer as the situation is going to be clearer. I don’t remember whether I mentioned it or not but I have manifested some good income opportunities which should place me at above average income in a few months (if we combine it with other sources of my income like child support from my dad and some other things)

By that time, I’ll also have to decide on whether or not I want to move in with my girlfriend to her appartment which I mentioned above or not. I’m very inclined to agree though. But again, the situation is not 100% clear, there are some nuances which will be cleared at summer.

I also attribute my success on the exams (I got all As without studying) mostly to HOM. It’s mostly reputation which helped me to get through. Stark’s wittiness has also helped me though, it has to be mentioned. If not for Stark’s smartness and speaking skills, I wouldn’t be able to get all As

There are some problems though. I will switch EoG1 to Executive or Limitless executive after this cycle. I became unproductive and I don’t know why. But worry not, I still get stuff done! A week of washing out has definitely helped.

I’m thinking about doing Executive rather than LE because it’s ligther than LE and ASBR already has a good amount of cognitive enhancement scripting

I think that concludes my entry for today.

1 Like

Was thinking about the HOM/ASBR myself, what’s your experience been with that so far? My only hesitation is that they are both pretty large titles.

Well it’s too early for me to comment on ASBR but I’ve got a few cycles with HOM under my belt. I’ll comment my experience on HOM and on OG Stark

HOM:

So far, HOM has been treating me very well. Thanks to it, my relationships with important people have sky rocketed somehow and it was pretty effortless. It’s like people just love me. The alpha scripting is also there which means I don’t take any shit from others and am not afraid to tell the truth or go against the opinion of the masses - and everyone just loves and respects me more for that afterwards.

HOM has also helped me to change my social circle a bit, which makes my uni experience way better. And I became more loved and respected in my already existing one

I’ve also gotten some future income-making opportunities. Like, a guy just messaged me randomly on some stuff and I decided to keep up the dialogue. Not only have I learnt a lot of useful stuff for my future finances, he also has experience with many things I will need in the future and we came up with some ideas which will earn money to both of us.

My relationships with girlfriend have improved drastically as well and we have solved some personal issues between us.

And last but not least, I’ve got a good financial opportunity which will allow me to earn above average income in the near future which will open up for me the doors to real estate. And that was thanks to me knowing someone so it’s HOM’s manifestation

Stark:

This one is a bit tricky. I barely felt it. But the results are there

Intelligence. Well, I noticed that I felt smarter. The same feeling I had when I was in my prime image streaming time but I didn’t stream. I solved problems faster, learnt faster. I also started to get a feeling that everything I’m learning is kinda obvious already. Like, I’m sitting there, listening to a podcast and thinking to myself “wasn’t this obvious from the beginning It’s just logical…”. But those subjective things aren’t interesting. Here’s some objective stuff: for the sake of experiement, I had to take a digit span test. I got overall IQ result of 130 in English and 145 in native language. I have taken one digit span test some time before starting to listen to the subliminals and got overall IQ results of 117 points. So, roughly a deviation of improvement. Too bad I don’t have my previous score taken in native language but anyway.

Wealth. Coupled with EoG1 and HOM, I generated a lot of ideas for wealth and for my future. I’ve also noticed a lot of quick thinking and reacting to opportunities as soon as they arise.

Coding. I’ve been able to code better and write more complex algorithms and overall, my thinking became more algorithmic when trying to solve coding tasks. But I also got creativity gains which are very nice and useful when coupled with verbal fluency from Stark.

Alpha. So, Stark obviously feels different from other Alpha titles and I’m kinda not used to this. If dominance from Emperor is straightforward, Stark takes different approach and makes you most charismatic person in the room. My charisma and social skills have been developing steadily but they still have a long way to go. And it seems that not only I need just more time and practice for my social skills and confidence to develop, I also realized that I need more success in other areas of life (physique, money, better wardrobe and haircut, etc.) to both feel more confident and chaning my image in the eyes of others. I kinda knew that too but the realization made me realize the real importance of it. I can only take my social skills so far without success in other areas.

That’s probably it. I’ll be adding stuff on ASBR to my journal once I get some more exposure to it because with 2 loops I can’t say much, even though I do have some results already. If your goals are alligned, I’d say definitely go for it, even though they are large titles

1 Like

I get quite strong trailer effect with subs. I did one 5 min loop of EOG 2 and oh boy…

With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

That’s what they say about ST2. And they are, indeed, correct. Today I gained A TON of clarity with TONS of determination.

My goals seemed to be so distant (not time-wise but capability- and opportunity-wise.) but now I can see clearly how to achieve them, how much I need to work, etc. Every step got clear.

And it’s not just through internal change. External manifestations have also played a role here (I guess thanks to HOM and ASBR and maybe EOG ST1 (idk how much manifestation scripting it has) - but EOG ST2 has amplified the effects of knowing the path).

1 Like

Ascension Chamber is such an underrated sub, guys

Just funny series of manifestations I noticed:

I have this guy at uni who is either autistic or something, idk. Bro doesn’t have any sense of personal space and tact and just overall not so pleasant to talk to, even though he’s kind and friendly. And we live not far away from each other so we drive from uni on the same buses.

So, after driving a few times with him, I realized that it’s not very fun lol. It’s not like we have specifically agreed to drive together and wait for each other or whatever, it’s just that we finish uni and end up at the bus stop at the same time and use the same buses. It doesn’t really bother me as much but still it was an annoying detail of my life.

And ever since I realized that I don’t really like it, somehow I have been driving alone ever since. It’s always some coincidence like either he will stay at uni a bit longer and I don’t see him at the bus stop or I’ll get out of uni later or whatever, completely unintentionally. It’s been a couple of months since the last time we drove home together.

Imagine, a couple of months of daily “coincidences”. AsC is powerful

Ever since I stopped using EoG ST1 and started ST2, I’m productive af again. I don’t know what that was but I couldn’t do anything while on ST1. Thankfully, life showed that I need ST2 currently, for the next 1-2 cycles.

1 Like

This may change once EoG is updated to the New Wealth Experience (NWE) since NWE approaches Healing quite differently.

1 Like

Well, I think Saint said that if you have an NWE sub in your playlist, then the wealth scripting in other subs will automatically connect to it.

But even so, I’m satisfied with ST1 results and will proceed to next stages anyway. I’ll re-run ST1 somewhere in the future anyway when it’s going to be updated

1 Like

the internal feeling of power on Stark Black is insane. It’s overflowing. I truly feel like I’m on top of the world. I’ve been extremely productive and I’ve been able to ignore myself, like working if tired/underslept/whatever, etc. My discipline and productivity are still developing but I’m much much better than before. I’m guiding my growth and taking more and more action, increasing the amount and potency of the pathways of manifestations

1 Like

Stark Black is so smooth, I kinda felt like I was barely getting any results from it except some interesting bouts but I’ve re-read the objectives and see how I’m expressing all of them except for one (and I’m on my way to express it as well)

1 Like

Had a dream about my girlfriend and some other people wanting to crucify me. Man that was kinda traumatic lol

1 Like

I might have found a way to buy a piece of land for like 3% from its cadastral value. So if, let’s say, I buy a piece of land for 20k rub, I’ll be able to sell it for 700k rub

I’ll have to dig deeper into this and if it’s real and works, that is absolute insanity

1 Like

Added NR instead of EOG. So far the stack seems complete and congruent with my goals. I will probably keep it for a good while. Now I only want updated HOM lol

doubled dose of NWE from ASBR and NR is already kicking in hard. I realized that there’s money everywhere. I’m living in abundance. Like, I just realized I have some unexpected money coming in soon. That’s very nice.

Also, what is unexpected is that these subs made me think about… my diet. I’d guess it’s from HOM and Stark alpha archetypes. I’ve been on lower energy for a few days and I just got some straight in my face studies and experiences which are leading me to tweak some things in my diet.

1 Like

Actually @Forum_Ambassadors can you anonymize my account and rename the topic to “Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub)”

Thank you

2 Likes

Unexpectedly my friend paid debt that he owed me, I completely forgot about it.

1 Like

Only admins can change your rename your journal title hence tagging @RVconsultant.

Regarding anonymizing your account, could you explain what you mean. Do you want of change your account name? Even that is an admin task.

2 Likes