Expand beyond measure

• Today I have a meeting with the owner of a store I want to rent to open the second branch for tat agency I taked 6 months ago . The first branch working well financially . And the location of the second one will enhance the business results and in different area . The meeting goes well and we are now waiting for his response . About our requirement . Let’s see where this goes .

• I prefer to sign the store contract , before traveling to the capital to have that sales training . So I can arrange the renovation of the store .

• today is a marker day my first ROM and eog together :person_in_lotus_position::sparkles::fire: .

4 Likes
  • Agreement hase been made . Second branch will open within month Max .

• busy week a head .

1 Like
  • best self development machine I bought at 2023 is whole body vibration machine . Using it at the gym and the mood elevation it makes and the body tingling/vibrating / energy circulation after and while using it is awesome . Inspired me to buy one and have it on my office . I now use it around 5 times within my day equal 50 minutes . And I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You should try this guy’s :sparkles::fire:

2 Likes

When you train yourself to do what is difficult, you get access to a domain of rewards that is not explored by many. The readiness to do what is tough is like having access to an exclusive treasure room. Regardless of the industry or field you belong to, hard work can help you achieve long-term success and results.

I was reading the above quote from book about confidence and it’s descriping me accurately . I don’t know what sub transformed me to like this but generally it’s rich because it’s the most used sub in the past 6+ months .

Today one of the family members after signing the new store contract said to me

" you changed a lot ,smth inside you break loose and now you’re powerfully directed and take new endeavours
Smth was stoping you and now it disappeared "

the same family member while thinking with him about our strategy of sales regarding the tech company products he said to me

" you are our brain '" see what suits and we will execute it well . "

You are our brain " affected me a lot because one of the richest families in the world already live and have huge part of there investment in our town . And since I was young we we’re reading talking about them and one of the family members were working in there company . One of the 4 brothers of this elite family considered by his family members as there " brain or master mind " he doesn’t speak a lot like the other brothers he only have one tv interview . When we’re speaking about that elite family that man was my role model . So you are our " brain " is huge compliment for me .

• As I write this tears comes out with the thought of " I don’t fear death "

• now days it’s naturally tears comes out while in office driving or even with people . High level of sensitivity . Like a dam breaks within me releasing resistance .

• I know that the crying episodes I have are releasing resistance because it’s not compined with negative thoughts or sadness . Actually I have inner vitality and peace while crying . Emotion Of RELIEF

2 Likes
  • In a moment of clarity I have that insight " the professional player feels iriated if he sat on the bench due to injury or his effectiveness within the team decreased , he wants to express himself by playing in the field he is player . ( Later I will share part of Bashar Daryl Anka about this concept )

• the writer feels off if he is not writing , because his self image and whole nervous system embody the writer perspective .

• why I am doing business after business deal after deal because now I embody the business man that entrepreneurial spirit .

• vitalising love that pulsates within me .

1 Like

Rich , death now I am lighting my candle :candle:

Released from the fear of death, one is able to live a fuller life and pursue their highest potential. Jungian analyst Erel Shalit spoke of life as being like a candle—the candle will never live out its purpose if it is not lit. “Only a candle you don’t like will never burn out. To live your life fully means that the candle will burn out.”8 Creating a relationship with death can provide the courage needed to light the candle.

This is the moment why I changed , some how some way (through that countless crying episodes ) rich removed from me the fear of death . That’s why

Afriend told me

And a family member told me

And my tinder bio exemplify my daily attitude and behaviour

1 Like

RICH mental journey :muscle::exploding_head::pray:

So mental work for that period since I bought and used rich at Jan 2021

And I found my way , but first was the releasing of fear

Yes , synchronicity with the help of a shameless family members , and I AM deeply grateful for him :rose::rose: lead me to the second industry I am now working in .

And physical manifestation taking shape at may 2022

Imagine what EOG will do after this successful journey with rich :boom::boom::boom::rose::rose:

1 Like

Alchemist journey :zap:

Preparing for alchemist zp V2 stage 1 with EOG and rom and rich let’s keep the momentum going :sparkles::muscle::rose::exploding_head:

…

…

…

3 Likes

Dream the night I listened to alchemist zp V2 and rich zp v2

This dream comes solely from alchemist , I am nearly certain

I was driving my car backward on a high speed and i didn’t control it will and I have an accident . And wakeup terrified with emotional pain in the heart chakra area .

1 Like
  • In the past 2 days before sleep the owner factory comes to my mind eye before I sleep . This was strange since I started dealing with him . I never have that experience since I started dealing with him .

• today we have a situation to resolve through the phone long talks .

This rom intuition enhancement :thinking: I think so !

• today I have a meeting with my power , it was so strange after I refused smth from the factory owner one of his ideas to resolve the situation . Actually I felt disoriented for around 5 hours after the call . And to the moment . Am I the one who speak these words calmly with assertiveness and logic behind it . This from emperor

• I have a strange stack not the recommended but I find no proplem with because the 2 of the four titles , I am familiar with rich and alchemist .

• Maybe there is a correlation between Ascension chamber and rich . Sales manifestation roled the same day I played rich and the day before I played AC

• here is my cycle looks like

D1 1/2 rom eog 1emperor 3minutes
D2 Ascension chamber
D3 3/2 rich alchemist
D4

2 Likes

While listening to alchemist , Came to my mind an alive pic of my brother when he was young and a picture of me also

2 Likes

That night I listened to alchemist st1 and rich . I dreamt a dream didn’t remember the details . But it was having airy and celestial vibe . I waked up with thoughts of blame and shame and feeling little . That feeling little happened also days back while having a conversation with a friend . And he mentioned a rich guy from another family . I felt small .

1 Like

That day was strange to say the least . I escaped 3 or more accident by car today .:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::thinking: Nearly crashing .

Dream four days back :exploding_head:

My world Cares for me , every thing going as it should .

2 Likes
  • There is a certain area I am attracted to it weeks back and lately started to go to sit at a cafe there after work . It’s far from my office around 25 km . This place is not more luxurious than where I live , there is no big difference in the residential area . But at that area most hotels are 5 to 7 stars . Where I live hotels are 5 stars only . Not a big deal but I love the vibe of that area .

• this is a door to syncronicity - actions on my highest excitement (option that contains the highest energy ) - tuning myself to little more higher level .

• one night while I was there a musician were doing awesome job with his instrument . Came to mind idea to invite him . In the celebration of opening the second branch . But I didn’t act and take his phone number . If I followed my highest excitement. I should have his phone no.

3 Likes

…

I don’t feel manly or I feel Less masculine because of my financial situation.

Does it mean that I Equalise being rich with being masculine ?! Did that mean that if Increased my masculinity with titles like glm and Khan will that help in tuning me with more abundant reality ?!

Situation like this : does it need elixer to heal it or focused alpha title to counteract that feeling.

In the end I am looking for improved feeling at the moment , til my financial situation improves

2 Likes

Dream

I was running , running from some one with the purpose of not making him follow me . Not because I was afraid of him but in a sense of being competitive . I run through Different terrains , one I remember I was running opposite the direction of a moving walk with all my power . I didn’t get tired .

1 Like

Man, I’m happy nothing went wrong for you! Seems like you avoided it through a prophetic dream of sorts.

1 Like

Thanks @Beowulf :pray::blue_heart:

I think so . I am interested in topic of dreams and this month stack have 2 spiritual subs rom and alchemist st1 .

1 Like

Let it all unfold

• came to the store syncronicity a man to deliver me a credit card for one of my relatives , that relative should have received that card in a different state ( syncronicity 1 ) , the delivery man so the product and asked a product for his new born baby I offered him good wishes , then he said to me I already have older children and pinpointing to his shoulders meaning they are old enough and said to me that he married in a young age and he is already close to my age ( syncronicity 2 ) , I should be going on date tomorrow or next week ( synchronicity 3 ) . I should not be at the store that night but some incident happened and I went there (synchronicity 4 )

• after that incident I cried cried a lot , I should be married early but f**** I am rebellious and I should do what I intend to do .

• i feel obliged to give a background about me to show what my rebellious comes from

My Grand grand father : was a really rich man who owned a lot of money and lands . He was having big numbers of children .

His money lands divided by his children , one of them is my grandfather to keep and grow his inheritance he founded a business but he also find a job to work on it . He died early in his forties

My father was still studying in college he was your type of academic smart due to his mother . He closed the business and focused on his college and after that he became an employer .

Me : I hated that my father closed my grandfather business if he kept it and left that F**** college (although it’s high ranked college and industry and earned a lot of money and invest it well ) but if he continued his father business . Surely I will not be playing Eog or rich now f, it . Because most of other family members who started business are doing greatly financially .

So I decided from young age really young to stop that descending cycle from being rich and owning lands to just a business and being employed , to being employed only . Ahhh that’s fxxxx bad :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: . That decision to be unimaginably rich and stop and reverse this cycle of degradation . Take me to different paths and I decided not to marry unless I am with great wealth , that’s why I’m reluctant and not consistent in my dating life .

• this is important to share , when I mentioned before about my results with empror voice script , the script made me to speak with the accent of my grandfather it’s very distinct accent than what we as a family speak now and my family noticed that . In my mind my grand grand father is the true Khan and empror :rose:

Dream and out of body experience

My tiles before sleep are ROM and RICH

• dreamt that I was ascending in what look likes a circular beam of light I was in it the background was black and every inch in that background full of equations of triangles and math equations and numbers , I was In awe . At the same time that ascnding in the dream transformed to an out of body experience I saw my room I am sleeping in at the same time I was still ascending and descending in that circular Beam of light looking at these equations . I did This journey up and down around 4 to 7 times it was energetic . To the degree I waked up around 4:30 and I didn’t sleep again .

That dream have the same vibe and beauty of that one , not strange because it mentioned that rom have aspects of Ql