Main Disc. Thread - Alchemist ZP

Wouldn’t Hom be perfect for you?

I mean in the movies and cartoons the senator had everyone charmed, deep and mesmerized in his frame whilst being the cold and calculating mastermind he really is on the inside.

So the social vision of PCC combined with Hom should be very sith like, or at least fitting of your archetype of sith, Emperor

1 Like

HoM is good. I’ve been reading more about Quantum Limitless today. The thing of perceiving reality is getting me. I want that. I think it’d make a nice long-term addition.

2 Likes

Quantum limitless should be a good fit, maybe you could cycle all of them since we still retain the sharp benefit of a stack even during your current cycle.

So maybe PCC, hom, QL for 21 days maybe 45, then switch out PCC or Hom, though switching PCC seems more sense able, for alchemist

1 Like

What script are you putting in alchemist zp st 1?!! , this is POWERFUL :exploding_head:

Feeling powerful , feeling iron willed , the attentiveness to the subtleties of meditation experience at its best , perseverance in my rebirthing practice like I never have with great concentration . I am at my best this sub is tailored for me . Irrational beliefs and fears disappeared (I know this by taking actions I didn’t take before because of the fears ) . I am deeply grateful :heart::pray:

Edit : ohhhh and regarding intuition is awesome , while In meditation came a picture in my mind about something valuable , the next day I go there and resolved the thing , if not it will be costly to fix .

18 Likes

Ho boy. I can’t wait to pair Alchemist ZP with AC. The part of me that’s still kinda attached to mundane reality quivers in fear of what might happen! :sweat_smile:

Gonna start my Alchemist stack in about 3 weeks or so. It’s gonna be interesting for sure!

4 Likes

Alchemist zp st1 is taking part in my heart :sparkling_heart: beside QL and Ascension,

I walk in the world and interact with the people like a super star , playing his best game ever , so tender yet so powerful I move with elegant , not just the physical move I speak about moving in the greater sense of the word . So trusting so sure so certain yet so humble able to give and receive. I am grateful and thankful for this sub :pray::pray: I can’t express how much I love this version of alchemist st1 . :heartbeat:

9 Likes

Yeah it is such a lovely sub.

Try to throw a loop of love bomb in on the same day as Alchemist. Tried it for the first time yesterday with Alchemist st. 4 and it is just awesome

3 Likes

To those who played alchemist zp stage 4

If possible , please refer me to

1. your journal or 2) write your experience regarding that stage

Thanks in advance :pray:

3 Likes

Friday, GoldenTiger and BlackTiger meet up in a down town LA bar drinking 500 dollar bottles of champagne.

RVConsultant walks in he has an air of mystery around him. He walks like he owns the room. Heads turn as he strides across the room.

Friday: they say RVConsultant has remote viewing powers
GoldenTiger: They say he has the eyes of god
BlackTiger: They call him the man with the x-ray eyes he can see anything anywhere.

RVConsultant: Where is James ? @James ?
GoldenTiger: He told me he is off into a forest to wrestle with cave bears as part of black belt third dan in wing chun kungfu
BlackTiger: wow thats so alpha i respect him

RVConsultant: hmmm (he rubs his chin and waves his hands in the air).

His eyes start sparkling then his eyes start glowing with energy and he sees James !!!

“i can see James he is lying to you he is watching the movie Titanic with a box of kleenex tissues sniffing and he is crying”

BlackTiger: James is crying whilst watching Titanic
GoldenTiger: wrestling with cave bears my arse ahahah

Meanwhile Saint and Fire are hiding behind a bush observing with telescopes.

Saint “RVConsultant has enhanced his third eye and remote viewing capabilities he can now see everything this alchemist product is way to powerful in the wrong hands”

Fire nods and gazes out into the darkness.

9 Likes

Hi @lrw @friday @GoldenTiger new story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why are Saint and Fire always creepily hiding somewhere and watching us? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

They are like scientists analysing our reaction to their experiments :ok_hand:

@TheBoxingScientist Always love the stories, brings a smile/laugh to my face!

3 Likes

Exactly they are scientists they are observing, reflecting and in turn evolving their products :slight_smile: Long live Saint and Fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alchemist can improve ability of astrology??

Ran 1 loop of 3 minutes today of Alchemist St3 before my meditation, and I got to say that it made my sitting so much smoother, fun and effortless. Last cycle was my first with Alchemist in a while and I jumped straight to St2 beacuse I felt that I needed that stage more. What actually broke my focus today finally was the thunder outside suddenly revealed itself lol.

Spiritual journeys often consist of many periods of plateaus and breakthroughs, where there is a sudden jump in ability. This is where the Awakening shines – it helps you break through and start the more advanced inner processes.

Definitely felt this as lately my meditation has been bringing fourth a lot of boredom and distractions, so it really felt like a small breakthrough.

Since Awakenings can be rough at times, the subliminal will help you develop your inner peace. While some disciplines might feel put off by the idea of inner peace, remember that inner peace does not mean unable to take action or to feel emotion. Inner peace means becoming the master over your emotions and being a unified being, allowing yourself to accept your darkest and lightest parts as simply… being you.

That inner peace was in effect right from the start. It literally halved the time it usually takes to get to a certain stage of concentration in my sittings. This time was already halved from the last cycle of St2, and that resulted with me getting impatient because the meditation felt like it should be done at a certain point haha. But this time with St3 it was just a pleasure to sit the whole time.

Alchemist is such a great program and has so much possibilities and areas where it can be used in life. I’m eagerly awaiting V2 of this puppy :hugs:

11 Likes

Won’t have wait long. I suspect many people will want to pair up the spiritual titles with RoM, so I’m going to try and release RoM and update the others back to back.

16 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It would seem that Alchemist still doesn’t have an objective list on the sales page. It’s pretty difficult to nail it all down, I suppose. :grin:

But I was wondering… I’ll be starting on stage 4 in a couple of weeks and I am wondering what I can expect from it. What are you guys’ experience of it?

1 Like

There are 3 Alchemist pages – Core, Explorer, Supreme.
Core has the Objectives list. Other two are bundles.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! I never thought about looking at that one :blush:

But I gotta say… reading the objectives felt like checking things off from a list, one by one. Alchemist 1-3 really did do all that for me. That is simply amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like