Main Disc. Thread - Alchemist ZP

Why are Saint and Fire always creepily hiding somewhere and watching us? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

They are like scientists analysing our reaction to their experiments :ok_hand:

@TheBoxingScientist Always love the stories, brings a smile/laugh to my face!

3 Likes

Exactly they are scientists they are observing, reflecting and in turn evolving their products :slight_smile: Long live Saint and Fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alchemist can improve ability of astrology??

Ran 1 loop of 3 minutes today of Alchemist St3 before my meditation, and I got to say that it made my sitting so much smoother, fun and effortless. Last cycle was my first with Alchemist in a while and I jumped straight to St2 beacuse I felt that I needed that stage more. What actually broke my focus today finally was the thunder outside suddenly revealed itself lol.

Spiritual journeys often consist of many periods of plateaus and breakthroughs, where there is a sudden jump in ability. This is where the Awakening shines – it helps you break through and start the more advanced inner processes.

Definitely felt this as lately my meditation has been bringing fourth a lot of boredom and distractions, so it really felt like a small breakthrough.

Since Awakenings can be rough at times, the subliminal will help you develop your inner peace. While some disciplines might feel put off by the idea of inner peace, remember that inner peace does not mean unable to take action or to feel emotion. Inner peace means becoming the master over your emotions and being a unified being, allowing yourself to accept your darkest and lightest parts as simply… being you.

That inner peace was in effect right from the start. It literally halved the time it usually takes to get to a certain stage of concentration in my sittings. This time was already halved from the last cycle of St2, and that resulted with me getting impatient because the meditation felt like it should be done at a certain point haha. But this time with St3 it was just a pleasure to sit the whole time.

Alchemist is such a great program and has so much possibilities and areas where it can be used in life. I’m eagerly awaiting V2 of this puppy :hugs:

11 Likes

Won’t have wait long. I suspect many people will want to pair up the spiritual titles with RoM, so I’m going to try and release RoM and update the others back to back.

16 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It would seem that Alchemist still doesn’t have an objective list on the sales page. It’s pretty difficult to nail it all down, I suppose. :grin:

But I was wondering… I’ll be starting on stage 4 in a couple of weeks and I am wondering what I can expect from it. What are you guys’ experience of it?

1 Like

There are 3 Alchemist pages – Core, Explorer, Supreme.
Core has the Objectives list. Other two are bundles.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! I never thought about looking at that one :blush:

But I gotta say… reading the objectives felt like checking things off from a list, one by one. Alchemist 1-3 really did do all that for me. That is simply amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did one loop this morning of Alchemist St1, and boy is it a nice sub. I would describe it as a spiritual shower. The whole day I have felt mushy and like an overcooked tomato, so there’s a very distinct healing quality to it, but very different compared to something like Dragon Reborn St1. I’m currently on St3 but I felt this urge to revisit St1 a bit, and I do not regret that decision.

I guess Alchemist is a bit harder to explain an to really pinpoint just because it’s a very spiritual sub. This compared to other subliminals where there’s a lot journals an reports on what it actually does in people’s life. But today I was out a bit in a shopping mall and later in a bar with mostly elderly people, and I must say that it made people in general more receptive to me, and also I felt more zen and just overall relaxed. Now later in the evening I just feel a humbling sensation cursing throughout my body and soul, really nice :relaxed:

9 Likes

Yes I agree with this , I ran alchemist zp alot but you can’t say specifically what comes from it . But you sense it , feel it . But to articulate in words is harder than other subs .

3 Likes

I’m waiting too now :grin:

Last night was wild, in the sense of the revelations I got from RoM, and ended up finally jumping on alchemist stage 3.

Though I must say, running a ZPv1 320kbps feels so weird, even with how the sound is perceived, compared to ZPv2.

3 Likes

Welcome, please stand at the back of the line, I’m a swede and we’re experts waiting in line :grin: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: ME… :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :woman_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing: :man_standing:

4 Likes

I’ll take my stand next to the lady there :eyes:

2 Likes

Ahh you spotted her mr Hawkeye :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Havent heard from this sub in a while. How is it? How does it compare to the revelation subs?

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup see above.

Alchemist is multistage with specific objectives for each stage.

Revelation series are very advanced. Although there is the overall objective of revealing dream, spirit, or mind (depending on the program), the result for each person - the journey so to speak - may be different.

4 Likes

Alchemist ZP v2 thread is here: