Expand beyond measure

RICH mental journey :muscle::exploding_head::pray:

So mental work for that period since I bought and used rich at Jan 2021

And I found my way , but first was the releasing of fear

Yes , synchronicity with the help of a shameless family members , and I AM deeply grateful for him :rose::rose: lead me to the second industry I am now working in .

And physical manifestation taking shape at may 2022

Imagine what EOG will do after this successful journey with rich :boom::boom::boom::rose::rose:

1 Like

Alchemist journey :zap:

Preparing for alchemist zp V2 stage 1 with EOG and rom and rich letā€™s keep the momentum going :sparkles::muscle::rose::exploding_head:

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

3 Likes

Dream the night I listened to alchemist zp V2 and rich zp v2

This dream comes solely from alchemist , I am nearly certain

I was driving my car backward on a high speed and i didnā€™t control it will and I have an accident . And wakeup terrified with emotional pain in the heart chakra area .

1 Like
  • In the past 2 days before sleep the owner factory comes to my mind eye before I sleep . This was strange since I started dealing with him . I never have that experience since I started dealing with him .

• today we have a situation to resolve through the phone long talks .

This rom intuition enhancement :thinking: I think so !

• today I have a meeting with my power , it was so strange after I refused smth from the factory owner one of his ideas to resolve the situation . Actually I felt disoriented for around 5 hours after the call . And to the moment . Am I the one who speak these words calmly with assertiveness and logic behind it . This from emperor

• I have a strange stack not the recommended but I find no proplem with because the 2 of the four titles , I am familiar with rich and alchemist .

• Maybe there is a correlation between Ascension chamber and rich . Sales manifestation roled the same day I played rich and the day before I played AC

• here is my cycle looks like

D1 1/2 rom eog 1emperor 3minutes
D2 Ascension chamber
D3 3/2 rich alchemist
D4

2 Likes

While listening to alchemist , Came to my mind an alive pic of my brother when he was young and a picture of me also

2 Likes

That night I listened to alchemist st1 and rich . I dreamt a dream didnā€™t remember the details . But it was having airy and celestial vibe . I waked up with thoughts of blame and shame and feeling little . That feeling little happened also days back while having a conversation with a friend . And he mentioned a rich guy from another family . I felt small .

1 Like

That day was strange to say the least . I escaped 3 or more accident by car today .:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::thinking: Nearly crashing .

Dream four days back :exploding_head:

My world Cares for me , every thing going as it should .

2 Likes
  • There is a certain area I am attracted to it weeks back and lately started to go to sit at a cafe there after work . Itā€™s far from my office around 25 km . This place is not more luxurious than where I live , there is no big difference in the residential area . But at that area most hotels are 5 to 7 stars . Where I live hotels are 5 stars only . Not a big deal but I love the vibe of that area .

• this is a door to syncronicity - actions on my highest excitement (option that contains the highest energy ) - tuning myself to little more higher level .

• one night while I was there a musician were doing awesome job with his instrument . Came to mind idea to invite him . In the celebration of opening the second branch . But I didnā€™t act and take his phone number . If I followed my highest excitement. I should have his phone no.

3 Likes

ā€¦

I donā€™t feel manly or I feel Less masculine because of my financial situation.

Does it mean that I Equalise being rich with being masculine ?! Did that mean that if Increased my masculinity with titles like glm and Khan will that help in tuning me with more abundant reality ?!

Situation like this : does it need elixer to heal it or focused alpha title to counteract that feeling.

In the end I am looking for improved feeling at the moment , til my financial situation improves

2 Likes

Dream

I was running , running from some one with the purpose of not making him follow me . Not because I was afraid of him but in a sense of being competitive . I run through Different terrains , one I remember I was running opposite the direction of a moving walk with all my power . I didnā€™t get tired .

1 Like

Man, Iā€™m happy nothing went wrong for you! Seems like you avoided it through a prophetic dream of sorts.

1 Like

Thanks @Beowulf :pray::blue_heart:

I think so . I am interested in topic of dreams and this month stack have 2 spiritual subs rom and alchemist st1 .

1 Like

Let it all unfold

• came to the store syncronicity a man to deliver me a credit card for one of my relatives , that relative should have received that card in a different state ( syncronicity 1 ) , the delivery man so the product and asked a product for his new born baby I offered him good wishes , then he said to me I already have older children and pinpointing to his shoulders meaning they are old enough and said to me that he married in a young age and he is already close to my age ( syncronicity 2 ) , I should be going on date tomorrow or next week ( synchronicity 3 ) . I should not be at the store that night but some incident happened and I went there (synchronicity 4 )

• after that incident I cried cried a lot , I should be married early but f**** I am rebellious and I should do what I intend to do .

• i feel obliged to give a background about me to show what my rebellious comes from

My Grand grand father : was a really rich man who owned a lot of money and lands . He was having big numbers of children .

His money lands divided by his children , one of them is my grandfather to keep and grow his inheritance he founded a business but he also find a job to work on it . He died early in his forties

My father was still studying in college he was your type of academic smart due to his mother . He closed the business and focused on his college and after that he became an employer .

Me : I hated that my father closed my grandfather business if he kept it and left that F**** college (although itā€™s high ranked college and industry and earned a lot of money and invest it well ) but if he continued his father business . Surely I will not be playing Eog or rich now f, it . Because most of other family members who started business are doing greatly financially .

So I decided from young age really young to stop that descending cycle from being rich and owning lands to just a business and being employed , to being employed only . Ahhh thatā€™s fxxxx bad :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: . That decision to be unimaginably rich and stop and reverse this cycle of degradation . Take me to different paths and I decided not to marry unless I am with great wealth , thatā€™s why Iā€™m reluctant and not consistent in my dating life .

• this is important to share , when I mentioned before about my results with empror voice script , the script made me to speak with the accent of my grandfather itā€™s very distinct accent than what we as a family speak now and my family noticed that . In my mind my grand grand father is the true Khan and empror :rose:

Dream and out of body experience

My tiles before sleep are ROM and RICH

• dreamt that I was ascending in what look likes a circular beam of light I was in it the background was black and every inch in that background full of equations of triangles and math equations and numbers , I was In awe . At the same time that ascnding in the dream transformed to an out of body experience I saw my room I am sleeping in at the same time I was still ascending and descending in that circular Beam of light looking at these equations . I did This journey up and down around 4 to 7 times it was energetic . To the degree I waked up around 4:30 and I didnā€™t sleep again .

That dream have the same vibe and beauty of that one , not strange because it mentioned that rom have aspects of Ql

An incident happened today and I felt shameful :triumph: (itā€™s power manifestation ) but I didnā€™t like how it manifested .

• There is some paperwork needed to be finished from a governmental entity. I called my accountant to ask him whether it finished or not . He was not direct and tried to make me finish it by myself instead of him . I called the office again to the owner directly to reassure that I am the one who should finish his paper . The accountant answered the phone call a gain and he tried to make me to do it . Then while we speaking the owner raised his voice to him . ā€œFinish these paper yourself and without any additional cost on sidā€ " sid is my brother do you understand that " .

• i felt shameful because I caused suffering for that accountant . Even if itā€™s indirectly . (Infp ) harmony above all .

• past days I was encouraging a friend who works on business . To make that office responsible for his work because he was having proplem with the office he dealing with . (Good will to others ) , I will ask my friend if he go there or not .

• also I imagined the office owner while thanking me because , I brought to him new business to work with him .

2 dates in the past week , never had that busy week like that since long time ago

• dates ,
  • busy schedule
  • training
  • taking my current dates seriously
  • yesterday was a fxxx up recon day only played Ascension chamber with rich .
  • now I am in washout period
  • there is smth beautiful will happen today this is a clear feeling
  • 10 days max for opening the second branch .
  • Just finished a call with the factory owner , itā€™s expected That he will attend the celebration of opening the second branch . And I invited him to stay on a beautiful spot here in the town.

• one incident before subliminal, I was talking with friend about wealthy people . 10 days later , coincidences led A factory owner visiting me in my house this the first industry I have itā€™s agency in my town and i work with him till that day . Why I mentioned this (I am just referring to my baseline of attracting and dealing with factory owners and rich people )

• subtle perception with money , due to opening the second branch my expenses this month are high and I have that neediness for more sales. But I didnā€™t cursed my self loser or failure . All I said I can do the opening in the middle of the month where I have enough money. But everything worked fine and I received beautiful help .
    In simpler words

The amount of money I have doesnā€™t equal my value

• the challenge now is selling to hotels here , I need to find way there to sell my products to them .
1 Like

That happened

• in my rebirthing practice in the last 40 minutes out of 90 minutes , the body was breathing in its own .

• two beautiful conversations one offline the other chat. ā€¦

• I am still looking for that " unending daily sales " but there is stagnation . I want to increase that.

As we getting closer to the opening day of second branch . My mind now find ways to create beautiful ceremony and experience for people coming into the store . And I had some tears because my thoughts are reflecting my love for Steve Jobs who was master at introducing new tech products. Although the store is not related to tech . But I am applying his attitude for creating magnificent experience to let my customers test the product in a beautiful manner .

1 Like